Making your face as attractive as you can after 35?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey folks.

I'm a 36 (Nearly 37) year old male.

I hope this doesn't sound vein but I've been genuinely worrying around losing my facial looks as I've aged. I took a look in the mirror yesterday and got this feeling of..... Damn... I'm aging.

I do try look after my skin.

I wear sunscreen
I use Tretonoin on my skin.
I use a couple peptides (Topical)
I use hyaluronic acid also.

What is your routine to keep your face looking good?

I have a good physique so body wise I'm good. I can see age catching up with my face and I won't lie. It's really starting to worry me I know it's inevitable but I'm sure we can extend that dreaded father time.

Anyone any advice?

Thanks

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bull semen supposedly works wonders on the skin...according to Liver King 2.0

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Does one have to obtain this magic serum from nature by their own means?
In nature, or perhaps he could find someone named "Bull" and this should be sufficient.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Every trendy YouTuber is Shillong for ‘tieje Hanley” …some over priced face lotion sets

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
also hydration, make sure you drink a lot of water, sleep enough, derma rolling the skin, red light therapy, massage...

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Look man, you can only do so much without Botox or other invasive procedures.

I use Harry's products: facial wash, toner, lotion.

You can try those mouth and facial exercises for facial muscles like some people do.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Serious question. Are you a attractive man to begin with? We're you a good looking younger guy? If so then your most likely going to age fine if you just take care of yourself. Most the things I don't like about my face as I've started to get older, grey in my beard and just look a little older In general other people will not notice as much as you do.

Don't get fat and stay on top of sleep. The older we get the less our skin tightens back up so we don't wanna stretch it out or get big bags under the eyes.

Stay fit, stay groomed, get your rest, and take a little test and hgh.

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Serious question. Are you a attractive man to begin with? We're you a good looking younger guy? If so then your most likely going to age fine if you just take care of yourself. Most the things I don't like about my face as I've started to get older, grey in my beard and just look a little older In general other people will not notice as much as you do.

Don't get fat and stay on top of sleep. The older we get the less our skin tightens back up so we don't wanna stretch it out or get big bags under the eyes.

On top of that I love spa procedures, but mostly for the face. They are more like medicine space procedures for cleaning facial pores, and they also do uplifting massage, it's not much but still.

cdawgismoney

Awards
I'm not being a troll. I'm doing this in good faith.

Spend your energy trying to make money, build your wealth and don't feed into this system that is trying to impoverish you, demoralize you and ultimately discard you.

I'm all for taking certain supplements and medications to ensure you remain vital, fit and cognitively sharp as long as possible. In many ways, we must do this in order to combat the poison they put in our food, water, and women. But don't play their game and start obsessing about your face growing old. Instead, look at the reasons you may be fixated on such a thing (e.g., maybe you need to consider taking 5-HTP).

Again, I'm not trying to be a troll and I'm not trying to make an example of you. I'm just trying to look out for your best interests.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello gentlemen, are you tired of having wrinkles? Sick of the bags under your eyes and ever-changing to grey facial hair, well your not alone.

With today's modern technology we no longer need hair dieing products and jawsersize to make our face more attractive, no more expensive hgh and botox injections either.

All you need now is this all new face rejuvenation mask. You will be so attractive overnight that your significant other may no longer recognize you, in fact she may now be called your insignificant other because you will probably be trading that old hag in for a younger model.

Get the Brad Pitt mask now for only 6 installments of $9.99

Screenshot_20230627_082120_Google.jpg

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Hello gentlemen, are you tired of having wrinkles? Sick of the bags under your eyes and ever-changing to grey facial hair, well your not alone.

With today's modern technology we no longer need hair dieing products and jawsersize to make our face more attractive, no more expensive hgh and botox injections either.

All you need now is this all new face rejuvenation mask. You will be so attractive overnight that your significant other may no longer recognize you, in fact she may now be called your insignificant other because you will probably be trading that old hag in for a younger model.

Get the Brad Pitt mask now for only 6 installments of $9.99

View attachment 233594
9.99$ That's not cheap...

Take my money
Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-Fry.jpg

lanky

Awards
  • Established
transdermal pregnenolone worked for me from alpha gainz. i took about 75mg a day transdermal. skin on my face is nice and plump and hydrated. clear skin and great mood. best feeling transdermal i have ever took. my ability to tolerate cold temperatures without discomfort was insane. i dont know the mechanism for that though. maybe a downstream 7 hydroxy metabolite

Terminater

Terminater

Awards
I have been using tretinoin cream the past few months and am blown away by the results. That or baby dose Accutane (5-10mg) are really good for helping fine lines and skin texture

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using tretinoin cream the past few months and am blown away by the results. That or baby dose Accutane (5-10mg) are really good for helping fine lines and skin texture
you just run low dose tane year round? That seems harsh. I would only even consider that if it was my only choice to keep my skin clear of acne.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does the tretinoin cream make you red? What percentage are you using?

Terminater

Terminater

Awards
I have been using .05 eod, skin hasn’t gotten irritated at all, and I usually have pretty sensitive skin

Terminater

Terminater

Awards
I use low dose Accutane for 6-8 months at a time as needed, haven’t had a pimple even on bigger blasts in a long time. That dose doesn’t touch my liver enzymes either

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not being a troll. I'm doing this in good faith.

Spend your energy trying to make money, build your wealth and don't feed into this system that is trying to impoverish you, demoralize you and ultimately discard you.

I'm all for taking certain supplements and medications to ensure you remain vital, fit and cognitively sharp as long as possible. In many ways, we must do this in order to combat the poison they put in our food, water, and women. But don't play their game and start obsessing about your face growing old. Instead, look at the reasons you may be fixated on such a thing (e.g., maybe you need to consider taking 5-HTP).

Again, I'm not trying to be a troll and I'm not trying to make an example of you. I'm just trying to look out for your best interests.
They put poison in our women?

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Totally forgot!!!

Ice bath for face in the mornings (a bowl filled with ice water). Put your face there for at least 30 seconds.
Benefits:
-Improves Skin Texture,
-can help calm and soothe inflammation,
-Boosts Circulation,
-Reduces Puffiness.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey

Apologees for this delayed reply.

I would say I was decently good looking in my 20's. I did get a lot of comments in my 20's that I had an attractive face.

As I have aged those comments have become less. It doesn't worry me as I'm happily settled with my partner for life.

I just want to still take care of my appearance. I have noticed that the leaner I have got the more my face takes a dip. Leaner = a more sunken in appearance.

My plan is to go and get all my teeth repaired/replaced etc. I think a nice smile makes a huge difference.

I do have a skincare plan in place and tbh. Tretonoin has been incredible for my face. I noticed a huge improvement in my wrinkles etc. Not perfect but very happy with the outcome.

I have looked at different products to maybe add in but they might just be a money waste.

I'm focusing now on my physique more than ever. I work a very hard paced job and the calories I nred to eat is horrid to do everyday to grow. Easily 4000+ I've eaten 5000 on days on end and that scale doesn't move. I know I'm getting enough food though.

I got on TRT at age 32. This was amazing overall. My mood has been amazing. Sex drive etc are all fantastic. Though.. I'm certain the TRT is aging me faster. I noticed my face change fairly quicker with higher androgens. I'm happy with the trade though. The TRT has transformed my outlook and physique.

I never use to think about my overall appearance until I hit around 35. I mind looking in the mirror and it just hit me like. Damn. I've aged.

The TRT also has caused some hair loss which doesn't help. I am on a protocol to hopefully recover some of this.

Thanks for your time though. Appreciated.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
transdermal pregnenolone worked for me from alpha gainz. i took about 75mg a day transdermal. skin on my face is nice and plump and hydrated. clear skin and great mood. best feeling transdermal i have ever took. my ability to tolerate cold temperatures without discomfort was insane. i dont know the mechanism for that though. maybe a downstream 7 hydroxy metabolite
I currently supplement pregnenolone. I'm only doing 10mg daily though.

Do you think the transdermal is worth it?

I got my pregnenolone levels tested (I'm on TRT) and they were bottom of the reference range. Same goes for DHEA.

I added in 25mg DHEA (Jeez this was a game changer. My mood went through the roof) and 10mg Pregnenolone. My levels are now top of the reference range. I do my bloods every 3 months now. I try and keep all my levels at the top of the reference range.

Is 75mg not a little high? I'm just basing that on my 20mg dose and where I am on the reference range.

If your on TRT then honestly add these in. These 2 additions blew every supplement I've tried out the water. I feel incredible now. Even better than I was in my 20's

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What % Tret are you using? Are you doing a daily protocol or EOD?

I started with 0.025% daily and then swapped to 0.05% EOD.

The difference in my skin was incredible. By far the best skin product I've used. Though. The first couple months my skin was really irritated and inflamed. I battled on and now I can use it without issues.

Amazing stuff.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I currently supplement pregnenolone. I'm only doing 10mg daily though.

Do you think the transdermal is worth it?

I got my pregnenolone levels tested (I'm on TRT) and they were bottom of the reference range. Same goes for DHEA.

I added in 25mg DHEA (Jeez this was a game changer. My mood went through the roof) and 10mg Pregnenolone. My levels are now top of the reference range. I do my bloods every 3 months now. I try and keep all my levels at the top of the reference range.

Is 75mg not a little high? I'm just basing that on my 20mg dose and where I am on the reference range.

If your on TRT then honestly add these in. These 2 additions blew every supplement I've tried out the water. I feel incredible now. Even better than I was in my 20's
i have tried oral pregnenolone from a few different brands and did not notice much from it even in really high dosages but the transdermal at 75mg a day was top notch. probably on of the best mood elevating steroids i have tried except for mestanolone(17a methyl dht)

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i did try a another brand transdermal pregnenolone cream from amazon(cant remember the name and did not notice anything though)

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i had multiple bottles of pregnenolone from alpha gainz that were consistent, wish i could same the same thing for epiandrosterone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i had multiple bottles of pregnenolone from alpha gainz that were consistent, wish i could same the same thing for epiandrosterone
What dose did you run epiandro. If you wanna "feel" it. Your look at 900mg a day or more

lanky

Awards
  • Established
What dose did you run epiandro. If you wanna "feel" it. Your look at 900mg a day or more
i have run oral epi at dosages up to 2700mg a day from a reputable brand, (i have blood work while taking it as well , test level was 400ng/dl, and free test was normal as well although i can not remember the number off hand. i am having trouble getting back in my labwork app. transdermal i have run round 200mg a day with good results from batches a few years back but a recent one i did not notice anything, my total test has dropped from 709ng/dl 13 years ago, and 23 years ago my level was 856ng/dl.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i have run oral epi at dosages up to 2700mg a day from a reputable brand, (i have blood work while taking it as well , test level was 400ng/dl, and free test was normal as well although i can not remember the number off hand. i am having trouble getting back in my labwork app. transdermal i have run round 200mg a day with good results from batches a few years back but a recent one i did not notice anything, my total test has dropped from 709ng/dl 13 years ago, and 23 years ago my level was 856ng/dl.
2700mg per day? Your testosterone should have been close to zero if it was legit

lanky

Awards
  • Established
2700mg per day? Your testosterone should have been close to zero if it was legit
who knows, i never responded very well to oral epi. maybe the epi that is out there is bunk. maybe a small leaning effect maybe small amount of muscle fullness but nothing in the sense of size or strength. i have taken some prototype pre production stuff from a brand that was probably real epi because my sex drive was through the roof. i thought i was 16 again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
who knows, i never responded very well to oral epi. maybe the epi that is out there is bunk. maybe a small leaning effect maybe small amount of muscle fullness but nothing in the sense of size or strength. i have taken some prototype pre production stuff from a brand that was probably real epi because my sex drive was through the roof. i thought i was 16 again
It's been a few years since I used 900+ but I always would compare that to a low dose of winstrol and I liked it. Mild boost in gym aggression and strength and a good mental boost that's kinda hard to explain. I don't really "feel" my gear working. I can take 100mg anadrol and not "feel" it. But I do notice when a drug has a positive effect on mood and performance, gym and bedroom

Steuss

Steuss

Awards
Anyone any advice?

Thanks
Full disclosure: I look like Quasimodo stared directly into the Ark of the Covenant. My skin care regime is maintaining a beard that covers most of my face.

Sunscreen is going to be the #1 thing. Next, probably a 1-2 punch of antioxidant supplements (fat and water soluble). Retinoids have some mixed research.

One of the biggest hurdles when it comes to skin care research is there are a myriad of companies that will perform/publish "research" with a specific finding goal in mind. Essentially, you could come up with a skin care product, and send your marketing claims to one of these research companies, and they'd perform a "study" that would have findings that match your marketing claims.

If you like Podcasts at all, Science Vs. did an episode on skin care. Here's a link to the transcript (if you prefer reading). If you aren't familiar with the podcast at all, part of the schtick is footnote count at the end of the show, which makes it handy for cross-referencing stuff they talk about.

Science Vs. Transcript

Steuss

Steuss

Awards
Happened upon this study while spelunking for something else.

Cliff Notes: Combining CBD with Retinol makes skin like baby booty butt cheeks... sans poop.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I just got finished an experiment taking 400mg pregnenolone daily for just short of 30 days. First 2 weeks did not notice much, after 2 weeks Skin on face was definitely smoother and face was a little more puffy than normal. By the 3rd week i started getting really bad lethargy and insomnia at night and some trouble reaching orgasm and itchy skin so i stopped 2 days ago. Was a micronized version

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just got finished an experiment taking 400mg pregnenolone daily for just short of 30 days. First 2 weeks did not notice much, after 2 weeks Skin on face was definitely smoother and face was a little more puffy than normal. By the 3rd week i started getting really bad lethargy and insomnia at night and some trouble reaching orgasm and itchy skin so i stopped 2 days ago. Was a micronized version
That’s a really big dose of pregnenolone you were taking daily!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeez! That's a very high dose lol.

I take 10mg a day and my bloods show I'm top end of the reference range.

What was your experiment? To see if high pregnenolone improved skin complexion? Like what happens with women in pregnancy?

Just use 10mg. That's all that's needed. I see company's making 100mg tablets and that's ridiculous. Pregnenolone is a powerful hormone. You will have been throwing a lot of that down the estrogen pathway.

25mg DHEA + 10mg Pregnenolone is a powerful stack for anti aging. It also improves your sex drive.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Jeez! That's a very high dose lol.

I take 10mg a day and my bloods show I'm top end of the reference range.

What was your experiment? To see if high pregnenolone improved skin complexion? Like what happens with women in pregnancy?

Just use 10mg. That's all that's needed. I see company's making 100mg tablets and that's ridiculous. Pregnenolone is a powerful hormone. You will have been throwing a lot of that down the estrogen pathway.

25mg DHEA + 10mg Pregnenolone is a powerful stack for anti aging. It also improves your sex drive.
just wanted to compare my results of oral compared to transdermal on my skin complexion and overall mood now that i am in my early 40's. the transdermal was tolerated much better at 75mg a day using salvo and mood and skin was better on transdermal. my skin on face is returning back to normal now and no more itchy skin. no problem reaching orgasm anymore

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sounds horrible.
It really does, I mean it’s so strong you have to go under General anesthesia lol. Plus it takes like 4 months to get to the final real end result. That said my aunt did one, and she looked 15 years younger easily. Outside of actual facial surgery like celebs get it is probably the best thing you can do.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As others have said, that is an enormous amount of pregnenolone. 25mg makes me very hyper and talkative. However, it makes sense that skin looks better when taking it at normal levels because it increase progesterone and well known the benefits to skin health.