Best nonstimulant fat burner for someone on the Anabolic Diet?

johnnyirish

Awards
I'm 31, 167lbs, about 20% bf.

I've been on a solid workout routinue since last Dec (3 days weights, 3-4 days cardio), making good/steady gains and eat a strict diet (anabolic diet 2.5-3k cal/day). However I'm looking to help speed things up by adding a good fat burner that doesn't use stimulants (as for one I'm allergic to cafine). What do you guys/gals recomend?

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I liked DCP, but dosed it on the higher side, 8-10. I have only used DCP once, but will try again.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll second the dcp recommendation.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest high dose colleus with napalm and possibly DCP. Your goal should be to relase free fatty acids from your deposits to utilize your metabloic shift toward fats...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Green tea(although does have some caffiene, not much.)

Yohimbine is nice. I'd try to get a few samples for companies, test them out, keep a logbook of it so you can go back and look what works best for you. Then, decide what to buy.

johnnyirish

Awards
I would suggest high dose colleus with napalm and possibly DCP. Your goal should be to relase free fatty acids from your deposits to utilize your metabloic shift toward fats...
How high is high (with out numbers its all relative, no?)?
So somethign like this Coleus Forskolin would work?

Maybe I could stack that with DCP.. hmm.

As for the napalm.. Sounds like a scam to me.
Does it really work? Have you used it?

johnnyirish

Awards
Botch:

Thanks for the info. I'm curious though, have you tried just the napalm? I mean if your taking so many things, how do you know its the napalm thats working?

smeton_yea:
Hey, thats a good idea.. I already keep a very detailed workout/diet log on another message board so that is more or less right up my ally. I'll see if I can find a way to contact said companies to see if I can get some samples..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Botch:

Thanks for the info. I'm curious though, have you tried just the napalm? I mean if your taking so many things, how do you know its the napalm thats working?

smeton_yea:
Hey, thats a good idea.. I already keep a very detailed workout/diet log on another message board so that is more or less right up my ally. I'll see if I can find a way to contact said companies to see if I can get some samples..
thats what I did. My body responded best to animal pump(I think thats the name) and Scivation Dianle 4. i use dianlene 4 and its unlike caffiene. I feel smooth , no jitter's and if I dont use it the next day I feel fine. No withdrawal. verses most I crash ..Again just a reminded this is what works for me and your chemistry is totally different. thats what the journal idea is for. to find what BESt works

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I'm 31, 167lbs, about 20% bf.

I've been on a solid workout routinue since last Dec (3 days weights, 3-4 days cardio), making good/steady gains and eat a strict diet (anabolic diet 2.5-3k cal/day). However I'm looking to help speed things up by adding a good fat burner that doesn't use stimulants (as for one I'm allergic to cafine). What do you guys/gals recomend?
lean xtreme, DCP, Dicana are my top 3 or if you want to do a NP stack that i enjoyed and was pretty cheap - rasp. ketones/forskolin.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There's lots, but don't overlook things like Sesamin Oil, CLA, and Green Tea Extract :)
Wouldn't CLA be a good catalyst for someone going on a low carb/anabolic diet? This was a topic of discussion at work today and I think it'd be a novel way to drop some weight but retain the lean. Of course, I could be wrong. :thumbsup:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How high is high (with out numbers its all relative, no?)?
So somethign like this Coleus Forskolin would work?

Maybe I could stack that with DCP.. hmm.

As for the napalm.. Sounds like a scam to me.
Does it really work? Have you used it?
As High as you can handle without sides (estr effect and loose bowels) Personally I am lucky I can do nearly a gram a day of 20%... Also add Cayeene...

Really there are so many...

For price alone I would run Cayeene, colleus and then t3 if you got low enough... right now you should be able to lose easy with the right diet since you are approx 20%