Too Much? stack/workout critique please

Cash

Awards
I am planning on starting a 6 week stack/workout soon. My main focus is to gain LBM while burning off a bit of extra fat around the midsection. I want to try and help the 2.5 pack hopefully turn into more of a 6 pack, hehe. The workout I'm making myself, 4 weeks of bulking using more of bars and the like while doing each workout with 4 sets of 8 reps.(I.E. barbell bench) and the last 2 weeks doing more dumbbells (I.E. dumbbell bench press) with 3 sets of 12 reps. Now as for supps. I'm going to do the trib test extreme/DTH stack for testosterone boost, Recreate for fat loss, and then AP/P-Slin for recovery/aiding in fat loss. The other thing i was thinking about adding would be some NOS Ether, but i am not too sure if this stack is already overloaded... any info/advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh and diet is pretty much under control, i don't keep a strict regimen but i stick to healthy protein rich foods. The only thing i really change is how much of them i intake to compensate for fatloss/gaining. And one last thing are my daily staple supps include whey protein,coq10,fish oil,multi-vit, some lower dosed BCAA's, and cottage cheese at night.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
yes i do think that it a little too much...just because they are all great supplements and u could probably draw out that cycle a little better and get even better results...

I would persoanlly just get DTH, bulk nettle root, recreate, forskolin, nos ether...all for 8 weeks...maybe even some AA...just a thought...:head:

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
How old are you my friendly friend? That will help me gauge whether DTH is a good idea, also it is very hard to bulk and cut at the same time, focus on what you really want. Judging from your post it is to get more cut. Your LBM will go up while working properly regardless its your bodyfat you wish to shrink. Focus on one aspect and you will be golden pony boy.

Cash

Awards
I'm 23. I know its still young by most standards to start test boosters, but i have relatively low test. for my age. Had tests done about 3 years ago, cant remember the exact numbers but they weren't up to the level of a normal 20 yr. old. The more i'm thinking about this the less i think i need the recreate. I'm probably going to take that out and use the AP/p-slin to help keep fat down, the rest i can take care of with adding muscle/diet/cardio. I'm fairly skinny as is and i think that on the way to adding some more muscle mass i can take care of the bit of extra fat. Its really not much, which is the main reason i don't think i need a full blown fat burner like recreate. I'm just always excited to try new things and can jump the gun sometimes, hehe.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
You could add some DCP into the mix. It would keep your fat gain to a minimum while you are bulking. This combined with AP and/or P-slin would be amazing for recomp. Throw the DTH into the mix and it would be an impressive stack, imo.

If you decide to use P-slin pre-wo you could ditch the Nos-Ether and use some creatine mono instead. Although you would have to drastically increase your water consumption in order to avoid bloating.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would personally suggest the nos ether over pslin...just cause im a non responder...and i love nos ether... pslin is a hit or miss with alot of people...but if it "hits" then its amazing ive heard...

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
Hmm than perhaps stick to DTH and NOS Ether, with P-Slin and AP you have to up the carb intake a little more, which will bring a little bit of a bloat and may increase by a hair you bodyfat, but they are both solid products and i have used them both to good effect. Since you want cuts and strength two products will be good along with protein and fish oil. Extra stacking will probably be a waste, your age seems about right to start, i started a MassFX and SuperdrolNG stack at 23, it worked out good, but the sides of any prohorome and anabolic will be there regardless of what they say. Other than that my friendly friend Good Luck.