Have you used Primordials Products?

Primordial's products - Any one of them - Give feedback please?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I used sustain alpha for 4 weeks and i really cant say i noticed anything. Im in no way saying their products are bad because theyve gotten a lot of good feedback. Unfortunately i didnt get much from it. :(

Last edited:
Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
where's the "I've never heard of them" option? :wave:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've used Dermacrine on cycle with Mass Tabs and it helped maintain my libido on cycle and IMHO acted as a legitmate 4-AD replacement. I followed up with Dermacrine Sustain(not Alpha)and had decent results. Its my opinion that they make great stuff and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I've used Dermacrine on cycle with Mass Tabs and it helped maintain my libido on cycle and IMHO acted as a legitmate 4-AD replacement. I followed up with Dermacrine Sustain(not Alpha)and had decent results. Its my opinion that they make great stuff and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
I recently tested the Dermacrine and I found the same thing loved it

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
never got the chance I guess, ive got too many supps to use first?..lol

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
I used sustain alpha for 4 weeks and i really cant say i noticed anything. Im in no way saying their products are bad because theyve gotten a lot of good feedback. Unfortunately i didnt get much from it. :(
did you run this as your pct or ___?

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
I have not used them yet but reading reviews I cant wait to try them. Probably mid-summer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not used and probally never will, only because my budget won't let me. There products are out of my price range basically.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm using the "Testosterone Recovery Stack" completely satisfied. Age:42 not sure if this makes much of a difference compared to a younger male still brimming with real T.
Packaging, directions: excellent quality, scoops included.
Website information/details: excellent!
Customer support/Reps: Very excellent!
Does this cycle make me repeat "excellent!" ...maybe ? it def eliminate the lethargy I used to have :)
Admittedly, the Sustain Alpha took me a while to get used to (my first transdermal experience) but I've become completely used to it. When applied to dry skin its easy to work with but when applied just after a shower (damp skin) took longer to dry. The EndoAMP & Toco-8 powders mix well. I've taken them w/ water, green tea, protien shakes, oatmeal. When ate plain, just eating a whole scoop and washing it down it acted like peanut butter on the roof of my mouth. Taste was plain, like there wasn't any almost. I liked it best in the oatmeal.

Dosages / timing:
Sustain Alpha: 5 pumps- shoulders,chest,abs 1x day @ 3pm
EndoAMP & Toco-8: 1 scoop of each (mixed together) 1x day, 9-10:00 am.

Effectiveness / Comments: 8 out of 10 (if your into rating)
I've used this as PCT and it has returned a fullness to the boys, very quickly. Libedo is good, would't say through the roof, yet. Has kept me very positive and this was the most noticable effect for me. After 2.5 weeks of Sustain when applied now I can actually feel it seeping in my skin, great transport, I now get a very mild / slight warming sensation, way cool. I never got any rash or had a breakout, Lot#2300

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I voted other. I'm planning on trying the Dermacrine while on my next pulse, and maybe running it for a time with some formestane. One of the things slowing me down from using it, though, is the price. It's just a bit higher than I'm really wanting to pay for a supp. If it works like a lot of people report, though, it MIGHt be worth it, though it's still funny that designers are so much cheaper.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've used Dermacrine, Sustain, Tea-3, and Dermatherm. They're all good products. Dermatherm burned like a mofo the first few days. I was yelling at the top of my lungs running out of the bathroom after a morning shower, "MOTHER***KER!"
I did a PCT with Sustain and rubbed it on my genitals and it worked amazingly.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
I've used Dermacrine, Sustain, Tea-3, and Dermatherm. They're all good products. Dermatherm burned like a mofo the first few days. I was yelling at the top of my lungs running out of the bathroom after a morning shower, "MOTHER***KER!"
I did a PCT with Sustain and rubbed it on my genitals and it worked amazingly.
i thought i read that you should not put it down there...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i thought i read that you should not put it down there...
Well I'm sure it may say that, but the trans-testicular method worked well for me and some others. Years down the line... if I happen to grow a third ball, I'll think back to this.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Running it now, 2nd week and it's been decent so far. Actually, libido has been crazy up and overall it's been pretty decent. Im still waiting for my 4-6 weeks though....

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
So what do you guys think about the Phyto

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
im looking @ the recovery stack for my first injectable cycle. I also plan to run a test booster/Nolva/CEE/AEE

Is Inhibit-E too much for suppression maybe of estrogen with this recovery stack?

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I loved the Phyto..i noticed a great pump from it I really looked forward to this: every morning taking that and going to the gym. Great Stuff Primordial

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
im looking @ the recovery stack for my first injectable cycle. I also plan to run a test booster/Nolva/CEE/AEE

Is Inhibit-E too much for suppression maybe of estrogen with this recovery stack?
you don't need Inhibit-E with this stack

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just ordered 2 sustain alpha/toco stacks...I'm looking forward to trying them out for the first time.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm sure it may say that, but the trans-testicular method worked well for me and some others. Years down the line... if I happen to grow a third ball, I'll think back to this.
That's fvcking funny! :lol:

Just curious though... Is there any real reasoning as to why one shouldn't do it?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Thats funny! Reps Sir!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's fvcking funny! :lol:

Just curious though... Is there any real reasoning as to why one shouldn't do it?
You shouldnt do this with DermaTherm (it will burn your balls off).

Everything else is A-OK'.

-Pp

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Havent used it yet, but plan to. I pick other.

Missed the free Toco deal :( I plan to get some sustain alpha in the future though.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Havent used it yet, but plan to. I pick other.

Missed the free Toco deal :( I plan to get some sustain alpha in the future though.

well for a short time we are giving out a 20% off code so here

20PERCENT

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I had an order of mine ship out on the 26th and it hasn't got here yet. It keeps saying 'electronic shipping info received'. It's kind of important that it gets here ASAP, for I ordered it for part of PCT (Endoamp and Toco8).

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
I looked into this and its something going on with the Post Office and their tracking system all orders have been shipped out PM me your info and i will look up your order

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
I had an order of mine ship out on the 26th and it hasn't got here yet. It keeps saying 'electronic shipping info received'. It's kind of important that it gets here ASAP, for I ordered it for part of PCT (Endoamp and Toco8).

Should show up today

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It arrived indeed! I've had issues with USPS before... and actually recently. You guys had it shipped within 48 hours, but the damned post office was goofin' off. Thanks for looking into it as well MaxGolf!

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Glad to Hear. we are working on some new shipping as we speak so things should be better very soon

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If it helps with cortisol as good as I'm hoping, it'll be a staple!