Stack Opinions??? RPM/DRIVE/EPISTANE

CASH MONEY

Awards
I'm 35, 5'10", 170lbs, 8-10% Body Fat, 10 years Weight Training & Boxing Experience

Daily Regimen Includes:
1.Multi Vit-Min (2/Day)
2.Mega-Omega 3's/Fish Oil (2/Day)
3.Liver Tabs (6-10/day)
4.Whey Protein (125-150grams/day)

I just bought DRIVE, RPM, & EPISTANE which I plan on using together. Will this be overkill? Should I add anything to this stack? My plans are to do a 6-8 week cycle. Thanks for your thoughts.

:bb3:

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sounds sick bro, hope u got ur PCT straight for the epi

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
I concur. A.I. Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support also.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd suggest saving the drive and rpm for after the epistane, during post cycle therapy

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I used RPM when I ran Havoc, the strength and pumps were icredible. Not the annoying painful kind either. I like Drive better than RPM, however it serves a different purpose than RPM though in that its more of a non-stim test booster, which seems kinda pointless when on a cycle since youll end up shutdown anyway. I say run the RPM w/ Epistane and use Drive during PCT.

CASH MONEY

Awards
Thanks fellas!
Is it safe and beneficial to use DRIVE/RPM/EPISTANE all together in a 6 week cycle along with AI Cycle Support followed by AI Post Cycle Support? Or would it make more sense to use EPISTANE and AI Cycle Support for 4 weeks followed by DRIVE/RPM and AI Post Cycle for 4 weeks? Just want to get the most from this cycle while doing it safely. Thanks.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas!
Is it safe and beneficial to use DRIVE/RPM/EPISTANE all together in a 6 week cycle along with AI Cycle Support followed by AI Post Cycle Support? Or would it make more sense to use EPISTANE and AI Cycle Support for 4 weeks followed by DRIVE/RPM and AI Post Cycle for 4 weeks? Just want to get the most from this cycle while doing it safely. Thanks.
Beneficial and result-producing yes- as far as safety- you may have some HPTA issues. There are several different ways to do this:

Option 1- Take epi/Drive/RPM- good lean mass gains, fat loss/recomp, great pumps, hardness- drop the Epi after 6 weeks, and add in the AI Cycle Support, and continue with the Drive and RPM

Option 2- take epi with IGF-2, and use RPM/Drive as a PCT. Epi increases IGF-1 secretion, and taking IGF-2 on an empty stomach before bed will result in a pulse of GH (one greater than normal). GH must have pre-elevated IGF levels to exert its effects-so the combo will be extremely synergistic as far as lean mass gains and fat loss. Adding the Drive and RPM in for PCT will elevate cAMP levels, and allow you to keep your gains post-cycle (or even add lean tissue).

If I had a choice, I would pick option 2- but that's just me :)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm 35, 5'10", 170lbs, 8-10% Body Fat, 10 years Weight Training & Boxing Experience

Daily Regimen Includes:
1.Multi Vit-Min (2/Day)
2.Mega-Omega 3's/Fish Oil (2/Day)
3.Liver Tabs (6-10/day)
4.Whey Protein (125-150grams/day)

I just bought DRIVE, RPM, & EPISTANE which I plan on using together. Will this be overkill? Should I add anything to this stack? My plans are to do a 6-8 week cycle. Thanks for your thoughts.

:bb3:

Man, enjoy your gruesome threesome !!!

That stack will be insane, without a doubt ! I have only tried samples - 5-6 days worth - of RPM and Drive, and i LOVED them, and I've ran Epi myself - a pulse cycle only - and i LOVED that too . . the combination, PRICELESS !! [I can only imagine . . ]

And as for post cycle therapy, don't worry too much, to be fair, Novedex XT by Gaspari (for example) is all you'd need afterwards, perhaps ran along with a test booster [Hypertest by Axis Labs or something similar).

I know i pulsed the Epi and all, but I had no shutdown effects and no atrophy - and I know my body well by now (don't flame) - so all I'm saying is I wouldn' be laying awake at night worrying about shutting down entirely while on this cycle. The RPM/Drive should also give you some noticable changes in test-levels by themselves . . .

[btw, I didn't even read the other responses, I just read the intro, so I do not agree nor disagree any of the previous statements, nor did I take any of them in to account when writing my suggestion . .]