Need help with new Bloodshred BM and remaining stack...

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
I'm coming off (didn't finish) the current Pre, pump and fat loss supps (as explain below).

Prior to the latest stack I was using Bloodshred War, Kings Blood, and Assassinate. I loved that combo and it helped me drop 30 pounds. I just wanted to try something new so went with Fitmax, Hypermax, and VasoMax. I couldn't finish it. From what I read both Fitmax and Hpermax have some form of Y in it. I don't react well with Y and never have. In fact, for the 6 weeks I've been taking the stack I was anxious and hell. I have stress in my life due to the myriad of projects I'm always putting myself through. But never have I had actual anxiety attacks. The only thing I can think of was the stack I was taking. And for the record...I was loving that stack too!. I've now been off of it for 3 weeks and all is good mentally, stress wise etc.

So that brings me back to Olympus Labs for a cutting stack. I can't find much info on the new Bloodshred Black Magic edition. Does it have Y in it? Is it closer to RAW or WAR?

Lastly, here is what I was thinking for my cut stack (I need to try and lose what I can of the last 10 pounds...it's getting very difficult to drop now).
- Kings Blood
- Bloodshred Black Magic (depending on ingredients)
- Assassinate
- VasoMax (can finish my current tub)

Quick Questions:
1) Thoughts on above stack?
2) Does Olympus Labs have a pre that will give me that stimulant hit (430AM workouts) without any Y in it? Or can Bloodshred BM do the trick?
3) What's epilogue about?

Thanks so much for the help!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Re1gn without the stim X is going to be my staple pre... patiently waiting on it

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodshr3d BM does not have any form of Y in it. I’ve been impressed with the workouts I’ve had. I like it better than the old Bloodshr3d War!

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Awesome. Thanks all! I'm glad to hear about Bloodshr3d BM...looks like I need to order today! :)

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Bloodshr3d BM does not have any form of Y in it. I’ve been impressed with the workouts I’ve had. I like it better than the old Bloodshr3d War!
Hey Jalfrey
Do you take Bloodshr3d before you lift? How does it do as a pre? I used RAW (before I really realized I couldn't handle Y that well) as a pre and it was awesome with the stim hit it gave me for my early morning lifts. WAR didn't do that for me...but I loved it as a fatburner. I'm curious with the new BM...

Thanks