BLR Vector or another natty anabolic?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. BLR Vector or another natty anabolic?

Sup AM. Long story short Iím bulking, around 185.... looking to hit 200 before my next cycle in Jan so Iím hear in search of a cool natty sup to hold me over until then.

Obviously diet is the main factor, Iím at 4.2k cal/day, not my first rodeo. Just have peeped into the natty sup world much recently.

Spring/summertime I ran MassMax, and liked it. Thinking of running again, potentially stacking with something. Vector caught my eye, being pimped out here and there but my search results have not turned up much reviews/logs and most of what Iíve seen seem like reps and such. Anafuse also has my eye, and Iíve never tried Laxo (tho Iím not too optimistic that it works) (tho it has survived this recent resurrection pretty long).

Anyway open to some suggestions, all my staples these days are fish oil, creatine, agmatine, and a pre (also I use Vaso6 in my pre which i enjoy ) and whey and food 😎

2. Oh, also due to getting older and sucking more I no longer have a desire to use ArA :/

I used to run 2-4 times/year and am a firm ArA fanboy.... just not for me any longer. I had been using PA recently via Soy Letchin and will prob pick up again since it’s so cheap
    •   

3. ... was gonna suggest massmax w/ xgels or m test w/ xgels .. since ara is out of question .. massmax or mtest w/ PA would be nice .. rotate every 8 weeks btwn the 2
    XGELS + CEL M-TEST = BEST NATURAL MUSCLE BUILDER STACK

4. Vector + SL (PA) would be perfect for a good bulk.

5. Here's a few logs on Vector below. I think it would be a nice product for what you are looking for and would be good to try if you haven't.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...drone-log.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ollidrone.html

Anafuse is also another one of my fav products. Laxo and epicatechin. I saw the best results from it during the second bottle. So running two bottles of anafuse back to back is where I saw the best results.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Vector plus PA and FD2 will have you running through your routine like a freight train without any sense of needing to stop.
    Great endurance and fullness of gains. A solid stack.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

7. You can't go wrong with MassMax, Vector, or Kings Slayer for bulking. I wouldn't waste my money on oral laxo or PA.

8. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    You can't go wrong with MassMax, Vector, or Kings Slayer for bulking. I wouldn't waste my money on oral laxo or PA.
    If you use Fearnís SL as your PA source then its only an additional $10 bucks for a month supply.

9. Go with Vector. I just started on October 12th weighing in at 184lbs and a faded 6pack. Not even a week later and already at 188lbs and abs are more visible. I carb cycle where I have 5 days of med to high carbs(200g to 500g) and two days of low carb (50 to 100). Low days calorie count gets to 2700 and high days 4000 cal. 250g -300g of protein and 50-80g of fat.

Waiting on my order of FD2 and Viron and will do a staggered stack. So far Vector has been good to me.

Previous supplement runs would include: Primabol, Anafuse, Laxogenin 100, Ep1logue, Testify, Or1gin, Hi tech Superdrol, Sustain Alpha, and way back when Musletech Anotest and Nortesen.

10. U know what AM? F*ck it!!!! I’m getting Vector and I’m going to log it for y’all.

Vector MassMax Stack �� since I’m coming off a MassMax run recently I’ll be able to gage the Vector effects better versus FD2.0 since I haven’t ran the new version. And MMXT has epi anyway (and I have 1/2 a bottle still to start)

Gonna order here in a little after I spend hours trying to save myself 1$ at the cheapest site....lol then I will get a log up. Should be fun, haven’t logged something in a long time

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Physique View Post
    U know what AM? F*ck it!!!! Iím getting Vector and Iím going to log it for yíall.

Vector MassMax Stack �� since Iím coming off a MassMax run recently Iíll be able to gage the Vector effects better versus FD2.0 since I havenít ran the new version. And MMXT has epi anyway (and I have 1/2 a bottle still to start)

Gonna order here in a little after I spend hours trying to save myself 1$ at the cheapest site....lol then I will get a log up. Should be fun, havenít logged something in a long time
    I see the hype got to you as well. I ordered a couple bottles for an 8 week run. The hype got to me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    I see the hype got to you as well. I ordered a couple bottles for an 8 week run. The hype got to me.
    Yeah it’s the first time I’ve been pretty excited about a sup in a little bit so if it does nothing itself, at least the extrinsic motivation will be there.

Also I have used a lot of BLR products and never been disappointed (formeron, folli OG, viron)

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mr Physique View Post
    Yeah it’s the first time I’ve been pretty excited about a sup in a little bit so if it does nothing itself, at least the extrinsic motivation will be there.

Also I have used a lot of BLR products and never been disappointed (formeron, folli OG, viron)
    I just finished 3 bottles of Vector and FD2. I'm in the middle of my bulk still but I gained 9-10lbs over that time and if anything, I look leaner!

Now going to finish off the last 2 months of my bulk with MassMax and hopefully get to 15+lbs up!

14. I'm currently taking vector and exotherm, so far after a month I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the effects. It seems like the sub q water is gone and abs are definitely popping. I didn't get the appetite increases that people talk about, I am on a recomp atm.

15. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    I just finished 3 bottles of Vector and FD2. I'm in the middle of my bulk still but I gained 9-10lbs over that time and if anything, I look leaner!

Now going to finish off the last 2 months of my bulk with MassMax and hopefully get to 15+lbs up!
    Sound great. Good luck with those last two months. Question for you regarding Vector. For your 9-10lb increase, was there an initial mass gain that tapered off, or did you gain slowly for the entire run? I ask because Im in shock with my initial response to Vector and wondering if I can look forward to 3lb gains weekly or what?

16. Quote Originally Posted by PoppaTop1 View Post
    Sound great. Good luck with those last two months. Question for you regarding Vector. For your 9-10lb increase, was there an initial mass gain that tapered off, or did you gain slowly for the entire run? I ask because Im in shock with my initial response to Vector and wondering if I can look forward to 3lb gains weekly or what?
    I honestly never had a huge jump like that at all. I am eating 200-400 calories above my maintenance so I shouldn't be gaining too much too quickly. I was at a rate of about 1lb/week during the run which I am happy with since it seems to be mostly muscle.

17. Vector + Follidrone was going to be my next stack. I'm currently using OL's Massacr3 and it's been great so far.

18. Vector plus Folidrone. I stopped using ARA cause it killed my joints, but recently starting using topical Top Muscle (evomuse) which contains ARA. You apply it to the muscle being worked that day - just don't apply it over the joints and they don't get tore up like on ARA, but you get the full ARA effect.

19. First week on vector and I've noticed I get hungry about 10 to 20 minutes before it's time to eat where that rarely happens to me except dinner time

I've also got increased pumps in the gym this week

I'm working on a badly sprained ankle and a Pinky I think I broke a few weeks back so I've been pleased so far...I'm bridgingng it with follidrone and iconogenin which are almost empty...so I hope the vector by itself continues with these nice bonuses

20. Donít forget brothers, use code JG15 for 15% off any order on the BLR site!
    Black Lion Research Representative

21. Is PA even still popular, it was all the craze 3 years ago. Doesn't seem like it has improved much as far as a supplement.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    First week on vector and I've noticed I get hungry about 10 to 20 minutes before it's time to eat where that rarely happens to me except dinner time

I've also got increased pumps in the gym this week

I'm working on a badly sprained ankle and a Pinky I think I broke a few weeks back so I've been pleased so far...I'm bridgingng it with follidrone and iconogenin which are almost empty...so I hope the vector by itself continues with these nice bonuses
    Don't be afraid to add an extra meal and lots of water - Vector will build mass if you feed it. Have a great run...

23. The Vector Follidrone stack is exceptional. I run the anabolic1 stack thats listed on our site.
    Vector, Viron,Follidrone. I stopped for 6 weeks recently as I needed a break on my joints and its amazing how much different it is training without them.
    I restarted a week ago and already I can tell the stack is back in my system.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

24. Vector, Viron,Follidrone Should be called the Awesome Stack!
    Never been disappointed with BLR products!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MASSACR3 vs Vector - Which is the BEST natty anabolic?
    By weightlifter1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 11:06 AM
  2. PCT natty anabolic or anticatabolic approach
    By goodvibes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-18-2016, 03:43 PM
  3. Natty anabolic W/ biggest growth/sides ratio
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 06:58 PM
  4. Winny w/ BOLD or another PH