BLR Vector or another natty anabolic?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Guys can i stack vector and x gels? And how would you dose it on workout and non workout days? Asked same question in other thread, just want more opinions. Thx
You most definitely want to dose Vector (3-4 caps) and ARA (4-6 caps) both at pre-workout. Vector (and ARA) has an incredible pre-workout value that you do not want to miss. Run Vector only @ 2 caps x 3 or 3 caps x 2 on non workout days.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
You most definitely want to dose Vector (3-4 caps) and ARA (4-6 caps) both at pre-workout. Vector (and ARA) has an incredible pre-workout value that you do not want to miss. Run Vector only @ 2 caps x 3 or 3 caps x 2 on non workout days.
Do i take it with meals?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Do i take it with meals?
I like them both on an empty or mostly empty stomach.
On workout days, I like to have a pre-workout snack (I prefer yams / squash cause they disappear from the gut fast) about an 60-75 min before working out and then take any supplements about 1/2 hour after that. I also like intraworkout carbs (waxy maize / karbolyn) and sipping quite a bit of water while working out.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
I like them both on an empty or mostly empty stomach.
On workout days, I like to have a pre-workout snack (I prefer yams / squash cause they disappear from the gut fast) about an 60-75 min before working out and then take any supplements about 1/2 hour after that. I also like intraworkout carbs (waxy maize / karbolyn) and sipping quite a bit of water while working out.
Great, thx man

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d personally keep the X-Gels away from too many carbs and strictly pre workout. I’m not sure what most people do now a days, but I also just suggest the X-Gels for preworkout as well rather than every day dosing

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Take Vector with Food but some can tolerate empty stomach.
You could try both.

bubble boy

Awards
How do you guys dose vector and follidrone?
I am dosing 6 Vector.....2 am, 2 lunch, 2 pre workout
3 Follidrone.....1 am or lunch, 2 pre workout.
Was using M-Test but ran out and now using LJ100

Also wondering if there is any benefit to adding Sustain Alpha? Anyone have any input on that?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Also wondering if there is any benefit to adding Sustain Alpha? Anyone have any input on that?
That's a nice set up. I ran vector + FD2.0 a few months ago. Planning on running it again here soon!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Absolutely add it. It’s akways a good edition. I break out from it but I’m fine if I put lotion on after it dries. Just a heads up so if you get a rash you know how to fix it and continue using it

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"I am dosing 6 Vector.....2 am, 2 lunch, 2 pre workout
3 Follidrone.....1 am or lunch, 2 pre workout."

Thats a nice stack buy itself.
SA will help if you need extra labido.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X gels are the way to go. Vaso6 makes for some amazing pumps also.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards

This is very similar to the stack that I'm taking... I'm taking Vector and 200mg LJ100 per day. 3 pumps of Sustain Alpha

LJ100 is Amazing I take it 5 days on 2 days off
I'm 45 years old

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Hey guys, im on my second bottle of follidrone right now, stacking it with vector and massacr3. I dose them 1 folli, 2 vector and 2 massacre pre, 1 folli, 2 vecor midday, and 1 folli, 2 vector before dinber. Few days ago i started to get a little dizzy and my heartbeat became a little higher then normal 1 hour after i took follidrone. Did somebody experience something like that?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, im on my second bottle of follidrone right now, stacking it with vector and massacr3. I dose them 1 folli, 2 vector and 2 massacre pre, 1 folli, 2 vecor midday, and 1 folli, 2 vector before dinber. Few days ago i started to get a little dizzy and my heartbeat became a little higher then normal 1 hour after i took follidrone. Did somebody experience something like that?
Did you go hypo? FD2 can cause that in some people from what I have read. Eat some carbs when you take it. (It only did this to me once) freaked me out.
Might keep some dried fruit around to munch on in case it happens again. Easy to carry around with you and won't spoil very quick.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Did you go hypo? FD2 can cause that in some people from what I have read. Eat some carbs when you take it. (It only did this to me once) freaked me out.
Might keep some dried fruit around to munch on in case it happens again. Easy to carry around with you and won't spoil very quick.
Thx for reply man. Yes i ussually took it with hight protein low carb meal. Il try it your way... Hopefully it will work, cause i really like the added strength while on it

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Also, do you know what ingredient in it

can cause it!?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypoglycemia.
Follidrone requires carbs for most. If your going to do low carb take foll with your carb meals.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally wouldn't take your GDA with FD2. That might be why you went Hypo.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx man, will take with carbs...is it ok to take two preworkout?
Can take pre workout yes.
I for sure dont suggest taking a GDA with FD. Hypoglycemia is almost certain if you do.
Try the FD without the GDA or if you really insist on taking both make sure they are timed well apart and your carb intake is sufficient.
If you start to feel those side effects again have some gatoraid or something. I used to keep glucose tabs in my gym bag just incase.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
Can take pre workout yes.
I for sure dont suggest taking a GDA with FD. Hypoglycemia is almost certain if you do.
Try the FD without the GDA or if you really insist on taking both make sure they are timed well apart and your carb intake is sufficient.
If you start to feel those side effects again have some gatoraid or something. I used to keep glucose tabs in my gym bag just incase.
Thx man, tried without gda, its better but still there. I ussually take folli 45 min before workout, 15 min after i eat 2 bananas and 2 tangerines and still feel hypo, even with 30 gr of dextrose in my intra. What would be best carb timing for folli? Before food or after, or with? Can't seem to get carb timing right

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx man, tried without gda, its better but still there. I ussually take folli 45 min before workout, 15 min after i eat 2 bananas and 2 tangerines and still feel hypo, even with 30 gr of dextrose in my intra. What would be best carb timing for folli? Before food or after, or with? Can't seem to get carb timing right
I take it with carbs. Sounds like you a very sensitive to Hypo. You are just going to see what works for you.
Note: I'm not the best one to ask. I have only gone hypo once and it was when I took FD2 on an empty stomach and mowed the lawn in the 95 degree heat. When I was done I sat down with my jug of water and started going hypo. At my age I thought I was having a heart attack.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hypoglycemia.
Follidrone requires carbs for most. If your going to do low carb take foll with your carb meals.
Would you say one should not get good benefits from follidrone if they are ketogenic, around 20g net carbs per day?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you say one should not get good benefits from follidrone if they are ketogenic, around 20g net carbs per day?
Not at all.
Follidrone is not glucose dependent.
I know plenty of people who are 0 carb who use Follidrone.
0 Carb is fine
Carb is fine
Low carb is fine just be sure to structure dosing around carb intake.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how people lift on keto. I have tried it a couple times and my strength goes down big time. I need carbs or I'm worthless. I guess we're all different though.

appollo86

appollo86

Awards
I don't know how people lift on keto. I have tried it a couple times and my strength goes down big time. I need carbs or I'm worthless. I guess we're all different though.
Same for me... I don't feel right without carbs

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried low carbs for 5 days about 5 years ago and I was good for about 30 min. in the gym and I was done. I just can't do it.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
carbs the main source of energy for da body. No way i'm ever cutting it out...i've heard some pretty scary stories of ppl who tried keto and didn't work out for them. Nothanksjeff.jpeg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I enjoy ketosis. I just hate getting there. And then the whole forgetting to eat all the time. And all the chewing. So much chewing....

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you become adapted to using fat for fuel, the performance in the gym goes back up. Yeah, for a little while power and endurance will suffer, but then your body gets good at using fat efficiently, and the numbers go back up. You got to get over the hill.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven’t heard anything from them since Vector and there was supposedly a bunch of goodies in the pipeline. Personally didn’t notice much from Vector SNS Xgels has always worked better for me personally

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kingslayer would make a good combo but I’m telling ya try X gels they’re phenomenal for pump and strength gains

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d think there’s too much overlap between the two. I’d pick one or the other.
This. Maybe run a couple bottles of Vector, then a couple bottles of KingSlayer at a different time (or vice versa on the order)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vector potent enough to run solo?
May depend on your training experience, how close you are to genetic potential. @The Solution did a log on Vector solo, I recommend taking a look at that.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
May depend on your training experience, how close you are to genetic potential. @TheSolution did a log on Vector solo, I recommend taking a look at that.
Thank you I will. I am not sure how to answer your question about genetic potential. I am very physically active and Just turned 32. Coming off a cycle with kingslayer OL and AlphaBox Test Reaper which was my best one yet. Felt great and hit new Prs in every lift.

I’d like to keep getting stronger. Not interested in going back to PH. I tried it once back in 2011 with this stuff called OX. My strength gains were insurmountable with my bench going from 195 to 265 in 2 months. However, the side effects were horrible and I threw out my back and ended up missing 3 months from work. The strength gains weren’t worth the side effects. I’d prefer to stick to the best Natty products.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some people like it, and claim great strength gains, and the ability to eat in great surpluses, but not gain fat. I used it, and I probably will not buy again.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Some people like it, and claim great strength gains, and the ability to eat in great surpluses, but not gain fat. I used it, and I probably will not buy again.
Any particular Natty supp you really like?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One that has been studied and proven to cause lean mass gains is arachadonic acid. Xgels has the patented extract as well as xFactor. I have used that before. You will get a good pump, and you will get some good DOMS.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Julianbee Supplements 0
Supplements 7
HC_Arno Supplements 1
HC_Arno Supplements 0
Supplements 5