BLR Vector or another natty anabolic?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I'm liking Vector and Exotherm so far. I'll add in follidrone in a couple of months. I am also using glycoshield before dinner as well, it is a really good gda in my opinion.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jmero2 View Post
    I'm liking Vector and Exotherm so far. I'll add in follidrone in a couple of months. I am also using glycoshield before dinner as well, it is a really good gda in my opinion.
    Love Exotherm, probly my favorite of the BLR line. Are you dosing it twice a day?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Love Exotherm, probly my favorite of the BLR line. Are you dosing it twice a day?
    I'm actually dosing 3 times per day. I was doing 2 times but I'm finding 3 is the way to go

4. Never tried 3 times a day. Kind of tough to find a place at work to lather up?
    I guess I could do AM, Pre workout and before bed?

How are you liking it 3 times a day? how much you dose each time?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jmero2 View Post
    I'm actually dosing 3 times per day. I was doing 2 times but I'm finding 3 is the way to go
    Ah even better. Might have to try that my next go round!

Anything specific you're noticing from the 2>3 doses?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Never tried 3 times a day. Kind of tough to find a place at work to lather up?
    I guess I could do AM, Pre workout and before bed?

How are you liking it 3 times a day? how much you dose each time?
    We have a gym and shower in my office park so it's pretty easy. I smash out a training session during lunch, shower and apply.

I'm using it as directed, 1 pump 3x per day

7. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Ah even better. Might have to try that my next go round!

Anything specific you're noticing from the 2>3 doses?
    I'm noticing way less water retention, increased overall warming, tighter skin. I ran it before with follidrone and had similar results.

8. If you can't find the time for 3x administration I still suggest 3x pumps. Just do 2 and 1 pump VS 1 pump x3. It's really good for drying out and tightening up.
    For summer I added Exotherm for 8 weeks and letrone for 4 on top of my vector viron foll stack. Got down to pretty low bf. It's amazing how much those two harden the muscles up for me.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

9. I need to look into exotherm. Is it mostly drying you out water-wise or is it also helping take that last layer of skin fat off to hard striation type levels?

10. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    I need to look into exotherm. Is it mostly drying you out water-wise or is it also helping take that last layer of skin fat off to hard striation type levels?
    Its a light antiestrogen and non stimulant fat burner.
    Helps you lose water weight and reduce water retention as well as burning off fat.
    WOrks great when applied to abs.
    But best is upper chest neck delts.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

11. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    I need to look into exotherm. Is it mostly drying you out water-wise or is it also helping take that last layer of skin fat off to hard striation type levels?
    You wont be disappointed in this product and all BLR products. Use JG15 for 15% off any and all future orders on the BLR site!
    Black Lion Research Representative

12. Anyone use creatine by itself and did you build muscle. Kre Creatine?

13. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Anyone use creatine by itself and did you build muscle. Kre Creatine?
    I enjoy creatine monohydrate, and it will help you over time. It is proven.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Anyone use creatine by itself and did you build muscle. Kre Creatine?
    When I first started getting into lifting i just did protein creatine monohydrate and a multi. Of course strength and weight went up. Some had to do with the creatine and other part was since I was just starting lifting my strength went up pretty quick due to beginner.

But in general creatine monohydrate by itself overtime will get you results and help you build muscle if your diet is in check.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

15. Hey @Mr Physique,

Here is an excerpt from the final review of my unsponsored log on a Vector/Follidrone 2.0/Viron stack I cycled this summer:

I believe the Vector/Follidrone/Viron (VFV) stack improved my strength. I had been working to increase my strength on the hammer grip dumbbell bench press for five months earlier (Dec 2017-April 2018) with no success.

After a seven week low calorie Keto diet (May-June 2019), I started the VFV stack (July-August). Six weeks into the VFV stack I finally achieved my goal of moving from 65 lbs to 70 lbs on the hammer grip dumbbell bench press! Everything else was the same while on the VFV stack as in the previous five month training. Same job routine, same exercise routine, same diet routine, same sleep.

Bottom line: It was well worth the investment.

In short, I was able to achieve an elusive strength goal in 6 weeks on the VFV stack.

Not bad for a 61 year old!

My daily calories were usually in the lean bulk range of 2400-2700 calories as I was more interested in gaining strength than size.

I hope this helps!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    Hey @Mr Physique,

Here is an excerpt from the final review of my unsponsored log on a Vector/Follidrone 2.0/Viron stack I cycled this summer:

“I believe the Vector/Follidrone/Viron (VFV) stack improved my strength. I had been working to increase my strength on the hammer grip dumbbell bench press for five months earlier (Dec 2017-April 2018) with no success.

After a seven week low calorie Keto diet (May-June 2019), I started the VFV stack (July-August). Six weeks into the VFV stack I finally achieved my goal of moving from 65 lbs to 70 lbs on the hammer grip dumbbell bench press! Everything else was the same while on the VFV stack as in the previous five month training. Same job routine, same exercise routine, same diet routine, same sleep.

Bottom line: It was well worth the investment.”

In short, I was able to achieve an elusive strength goal in 6 weeks on the VFV stack.

Not bad for a 61 year old!

My daily calories were usually in the lean bulk range of 2400-2700 calories as I was more interested in gaining strength than size.

I hope this helps!

8 week supply is like 200 bucks now, is it still worth it?

17. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    8 week supply is like 200 bucks now, is it still worth it?
    Good question!

Im satisfied with my progress right now. Im working on stamina rather than strength in my lifts so doing higher reps and less weight. When I get back on the strength train, Ill likely try another cycle of V/F/V.

Thanks!

18. Guys can i stack vector and x gels? And how would you dose it on workout and non workout days? Asked same question in other thread, just want more opinions. Thx

19. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    Guys can i stack vector and x gels? And how would you dose it on workout and non workout days? Asked same question in other thread, just want more opinions. Thx
    Yes .. vector daily .. Xgels only on workout days 4 to 6 caps ( def start at 4 if your new to it )

Dose vector spread out, no need to dose it pre if you are stacking it with Xgels .. vector will take time to build up while Xgels will give you insane workout from day 1-2.
    XGELS + CEL M-TEST = BEST NATURAL MUSCLE BUILDER STACK

20. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Yes .. vector daily .. Xgels only on workout days 4 to 6 caps ( def start at 4 if your new to it )

Dose vector spread out, no need to dose it pre if you are stacking it with Xgels .. vector will take time to build up while Xgels will give you insane workout from day 1-2.
    Thx man

21. The hunger from vector is real...I can eat all day

22. Can i run vector year round?

23. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    Can i run vector year round?
    Yes. It's natural/causes no suppression #VectorOn

24. Quote Originally Posted by appollo86 View Post
    Can i run vector year round?
    Yes, lots of guys including me have been running it since it came out - it gets better with time.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Yes, lots of guys including me have been running it since it came out - it gets better with time.
    Thx
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MASSACR3 vs Vector - Which is the BEST natty anabolic?
    By weightlifter1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 11:06 AM
  2. PCT natty anabolic or anticatabolic approach
    By goodvibes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-18-2016, 03:43 PM
  3. Natty anabolic W/ biggest growth/sides ratio
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 06:58 PM
  4. Winny w/ BOLD or another PH