Epicatechin

pro45

Awards
What are your thoughts about this supplement, and if you've used it.... your experience with it? Thanks in advance...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are your thoughts about this supplement, and if you've used it.... your experience with it? Thanks in advance...
I’ve used the plain Epi and then Follidrone 2.0 from BLR. One of the reasons I jumped at the chance to rep for Black Lion Research.

I’m on mobile so I will keep this short. FD2 is the best Epi product on the market.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've only had it in Delta XT, but I have always really liked it. I've noticed better pumps and fullness on a few 8 week runs I've done.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I’ve used the plain Epi and then Follidrone 2.0 from BLR. One of the reasons I jumped at the chance to rep for Black Lion Research.

I’m on mobile so I will keep this short. FD2 is the best Epi product on the market.
Same here

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used it and loved it. It is in MassMax XT, alongside a host of other ingredients. Users have reported increase muscle fullness, very good strength gains, a weight gain of 7 pounds or so in 8 weeks, but have a better body composition.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed with this. I love FD2.0. And epicatechin has helped me recover and naturally build muscle. I'm definitely a fan and believer in it.

hrvi7

hrvi7

Awards
Tried massmax and ep1logue, was really content with both of them, especially with massmax during bulk and ep1logue for cut, but also FD2 is top notch if your goal is to cut

Islander73

Awards
tried a couple of different epi products and got nothing but a lighter wallet from them.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I tried the main ones out their - and FD2 was the best.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
(−) Epicatechin has been shown to have insulinogenic property by enhancing insulin release and conversion of proinsulin to insulin. (−) Epicatechin has also been shown to possess insulin-like activity [107, 108]. Epicatechin has also been shown to strengthen the insulin signalling by activating key proteins of that pathway and regulating glucose production through AKT and AMPK modulation in HepG2 cells [109].

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally respond very well. Some don't but at least you took something healthy vs no gains and God knows what health effects.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally respond very well. Some don't but at least you took something healthy vs no gains and God knows what health effects.
I agree with this. I to, respond very well to epicatechin. My go to natty supp!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have been using Folidrone for over 2.5 years. I throw in a bottle or two of Ep1ilouge every once in a while. Many folks are using epi as a staple.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used it in the past and had some good results. It isn't drastic, but definitely will aid in reaching your goal with a solid nutrition and training regimen.

Currently Chaos and Pain Legendary is a great choice for a natural mass builder. It combines -epi along with 5a Laxogenin and Capsorp (aids in the body's absorption). We have an active promo code for 35% off right now as well. I can get you more info if you like.

To read more check out:
https://www.chaosandpain.com/legendary-mass-builder/

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I also respond very well to epicatechin. Even the first wave without the absorption enhancers. But I here some don't. But if you respond well to it you will know it. Most people I know that respond well to epicatechin have made it a staple including myself.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also respond very well to epicatechin. Even the first wave without the absorption enhancers. But I here some don't. But if you respond well to it you will know it. Most people I know that respond well to epicatechin have made it a staple including myself.
This is exactly the case for myself as well. I have been using various (-)-epi products since they were first introduced and I don’t anticipate stopping anytime in the near future. It brought my training sessions to a different level from day 1,

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
can you tell me wich brand are you using ?

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bioavailability is terrible with the oral products. Try E-Spray from Prototype Nutrition.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Granted this is biased (I make it) but I use Epichaos (Epicatechin TD) every day and I love it.

pdjones80

Awards
Granted this is biased (I make it) but I use Epichaos (Epicatechin TD) every day and I love it.

What is your dosage?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

best i have tried!!!