Looking for a fat burner to stack with PES High Volume

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Hello AM!

My first post. Just want to start out by saying I am disappointed I didn't find this site sooner. I happened to find it by doing research on the story w/ the new formulated Alphamine. Needless to say, im not the only one who is disappointed w/ the new formula, but I digress. Reviewing several of the topics on this site Im glad to see very informative members who know what they are talking about when it comes to supplements. I have been lifting for a very long time and feel like I have tried every supplement on the market. lol.

Anyway, I am currently on cutting cycle after a bulk. Started w/ Isatori Lipo-Drex (only supplement that I actually didn't find on this site) for my fat burner and Pre-Kaged as my pwo. Along w/ the standards i.e. multi, fish oil and glutamine. I was able to lose a few pounds while maintaining muscle, but I really didn't like the way the Lipo made me feel in the mornings. Very jittery and nauseated. I feel I have a VERY high tolerance to stims but needed to eat something right away to shake off those feeling from Lipo. After a couple of months I bought PES HV for non stim so my body can take a break. My first non stim. LMAO. I like it though. Plus I work out late so this helps w/ sleep. However, I still needed somewhat of an edge so I went ahead and tried the new Alphamine to stack w/ HV. No edge at all. Pretty much an energy drink that's not enough for me. Plus, I still want a stronger fat burner. Im currently hovering around 12% BF. I never been at 10 or lower. This is my goal. I eat well and train hard but I just cant break that plateau. I like the definition of my body but that stubborn lower body fat is so annoying! lol

Im no stranger to fat burners. A few I have tried

OG Alphamine
JYM shred
Prime-Yohimbine HCL
and Isatori Lipo-drex

Pros and Cons to all of course but always relied on Alphamine. Just a shame. But going over some of the fat burning topics I see other supplements that spark an interest. I visited RXS, OL and Performax Labs sites. Very interesting. Im hoping to get recommendations on a fat burner that can agree w/ me in the mornings without having to rely on food right after and that stacks well w/ HV pwo.
Thanks in advance!

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Ask the guys at RXS for some samples. Radiate sounds like what you're looking for. Works great for my morning workouts.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Look into chaos and pain cannibal carnage-killer bombsicle. It's a great non stim fat burner and it consists of pqq, carnitine, garcinia Cambogia and some other great ingredients

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MonteCedillo TheMyth stacking with Radiate or looking into OL Ignite would be 2 great options.
You cannot go wrong with either.

If you need energy. Radiate will kick you ass. 100% Guarenteed.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you guys for mentioning Radiate!
Oriza7, Radiate would be an excellent option to try. The beauty of our product being a powder is you can tailor your dose to your own individual tolerance. Some users find 1/2 a scoop to be more than adequate, while other stim junkies find 3/4 -1 full scoop really having them feeling great and sweating up a storm.

We truly believe Radiate is the strongest thermogenic on the market. I know a lot of companies make that claim all too often, but we are getting the reviews day in and day out to back it. It's not just about feeling cracked out, but efficacious servings of Higenamine, Hordenine and Rawolfia (90% Alpha Yohimbine) to support fat loss along with some key stims to help deliver excellent focus, mood boost and appetite suppression.

We are running a promotion through Sunday. You can get a 45 serving jar for $27.99 + shipping using the code GETLIT.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be glad to assist.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MonteCedillo TheMyth stacking with Radiate or looking into OL Ignite would be 2 great options.
You cannot go wrong with either.

If you need energy. Radiate will kick you ass. 100% Guarenteed.
Based on the energy you're looking for and what I've heard in a short time, this sounds like a solid reference.

If you happen to find yourself looking at other options for fat loss in your journey, check out the EvoMuse website, as well. Matt makes a ton of non-stim options that work via different pathways, which is pretty nice as it makes them effective solo or stackable.

Strong first post, btw -- well informed (appreciate seeing that). Welcome to AM!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would look for anything with forskolin in it personally. Evomuse has some products like that Lean PhD and OxyMax XT come to the top of my mind first. You could also purchase forskolin caps, so if you went with a product that does not have forskolin, that would be an option too.

I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

5 Reasons to Use Forskolin -

What I like about OxyMax XT as well is the euphoric feeling I, and users, feel from it. It is not an overly stimmed feeling, but rather a feel good, almost like a high. The euphoric feeling is great when doing in the morning and pre workout, when I use OxyMax XT, that is when I use it. A single cap keeps my appetite down for several hours. Combine that with the appetite suppression and thermogenic effect, it is a great option.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many people have found success with Bloodshr3d Raw as a replacement for OG Alphamine.

All the appetite suppression you're used to with Alphamine, coupled with some potent ingredients for mood support and thermogenesis. We also have Bloodshr3d War available, but Raw includes rauwolscine, which makes it more comparable to old Alphamine (which included SA2-A yohimbine).

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Already loving this site! Been in a few fitness message boards. This is by far the best. Thanks for the quick responses! Going to do some research on the mentions when I get a moment. Also have some questions on all your posts! Thanks again!

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
So now that I have time to do some research, I just wanted to attach the ingredients of Isatori Lipo-Drex. The reason being cause im trying to do some comparisons to the FBs that im interested in. Trying to figure out which of the ingredients that work best and which are the ones that don't agree w/ me in the mornings. Although, im not sure if this is the smart thing to do. For instance, lipo doesn't really give me the daily amount of each ingredient. Also, these ingredient (although they LOOK the same) are probably not. Maybe a different blend. For example, I want the yohimbine, but what is Pausinystalia Yohimbine in lipo? And im interested in Forskolin but in Lipo its Coleus Forskohlin. lol. Is this the same thing with just a fancier word for it or a different type? Im no expert in ingredients obviously. Just trying to find the right blend.

What I have usually done in the past years was just go ahead and try new supplements. Actually, its fun for me. However, I never been so close to 10% BF then I am now and I want to be somewhat sure this time. Im still going to do the research on the recommendations. In fact, the ones mentioned is what I narrowed it down to. Just like a little more feedback on these Lipo ingredients if possible. Really don't want those nasty feelings in the mornings again. (Even though I still dealt w/ them. lol)

Also, one more thing. I usually don't like starting new threads if its not necessary but if nobody knows about Lipo-Drex should I start a new thread about it to get some more feedback? Again, only supplement that I haven't found on this board that's been discussed about. I guess its still rather new. Thanks again.

EDIT: wanted to edit to mention posters. Didn't realize you had to get mentioned to get notified. If you did I apologize. Still getting used this MB. AntM1564 MonteCedillo

Capture.PNG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys for mentioning Radiate!
Oriza7, Radiate would be an excellent option to try. The beauty of our product being a powder is you can tailor your dose to your own individual tolerance. Some users find 1/2 a scoop to be more than adequate, while other stim junkies find 3/4 -1 full scoop really having them feeling great and sweating up a storm.

We truly believe Radiate is the strongest thermogenic on the market. I know a lot of companies make that claim all too often, but we are getting the reviews day in and day out to back it. It's not just about feeling cracked out, but efficacious servings of Higenamine, Hordenine and Rawolfia (90% Alpha Yohimbine) to support fat loss along with some key stims to help deliver excellent focus, mood boost and appetite suppression.

We are running a promotion through Sunday. You can get a 45 serving jar for $27.99 + shipping using the code GETLIT.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be glad to assist.
I'd take this deal and run with it! Great product here. I was going to recommend norcodrene but it has a lot of stims so that wouldn't be the best option for you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For an energizing morning burner, ol ignite is top notch.

For something non stim for either am or pm Sns tta500, lean edge, or PES shift are great optiona

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
I'd take this deal and run with it! Great product here. I was going to recommend norcodrene but it has a lot of stims so that wouldn't be the best option for you.
Actually a lot of stims is really not the issue for me. I have a high tolerance for it. Usually have to add coffee to some of the supplements I have taken. lol. HV is my first Non stim in fact. Looking for an effective FB to add to edge to it. I checked out Norcodrene already. Didn't they reformulate this as well? I believe they took out the Alpah Y like Alphamine. I am kinda curious about Shift however. Another non stim that I can probably add to HV. Still looking for that FB that has edge to maybe stack those two.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
For an energizing morning burner, ol ignite is top notch.

For something non stim for either am or pm Sns tta500, lean edge, or PES shift are great optiona
Ignite is high on my list. Maybe add shift to it in the mornings cause its a non stim?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Actually a lot of stims is really not the issue for me. I have a high tolerance for it. Usually have to add coffee to some of the supplements I have taken. lol. HV is my first Non stim in fact. Looking for an effective FB to add to edge to it. I checked out Norcodrene already. Didn't they reformulate this as well? I believe they took out the Alpah Y like Alphamine. I am kinda curious about Shift however. Another non stim that I can probably add to HV. Still looking for that FB that has edge to maybe stack those two.
Radiate or Ignite would def have you covered in the stim department.

Radiate + High Volume would be a fun preworkout stack to run just make sure you don't take Radiate within 6 hours of going to bed. It's got some legs and can keep you awake at night if you take it too late in the evening.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
I would look for anything with forskolin in it personally. Evomuse has some products like that Lean PhD and OxyMax XT come to the top of my mind first. You could also purchase forskolin caps, so if you went with a product that does not have forskolin, that would be an option too.

I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

What I like about OxyMax XT as well is the euphoric feeling I, and users, feel from it. It is not an overly stimmed feeling, but rather a feel good, almost like a high. The euphoric feeling is great when doing in the morning and pre workout, when I use OxyMax XT, that is when I use it. A single cap keeps my appetite down for several hours. Combine that with the appetite suppression and thermogenic effect, it is a great option.
Also for cubsfan815 (Cause Im a die hard Cubs fan myself. lol)

After some research ,OxyMax XT is looking like the FB thats at the top of my list. Im really interested in the other FBs mentioned in this thread as well, but I think the deal breaker was the mood enhancement I keep on reading about. This would help me tremendously since I have been cranky lately cause of my diet.

I do have a question for either of you. Doing the research I keep reading about two ingredients that seem intriguing. Eria Jarensis and J. Regia. I see EJ is on OM XT label but not JR. Sounds like these two go hand in hand. Is there a reason the latter isn't included? Please inform when you have a chance. Thanks.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also for cubsfan815 (Cause Im a die hard Cubs fan myself. lol)

After some research ,OxyMax XT is looking like the FB thats at the top of my list. Im really interested in the other FBs mentioned in this thread as well, but I think the deal breaker was the mood enhancement I keep on reading about. This would help me tremendously since I have been cranky lately cause of my diet.

I do have a question for either of you. Doing the research I keep reading about two ingredients that seem intriguing. Eria Jarensis and J. Regia. I see EJ is on OM XT label but not JR. Sounds like these two go hand in hand. Is there a reason the latter isn't included? Please inform when you have a chance. Thanks.
Awesome, Go Cubs!! It should be another great season this year.

As far as the Eria Jarensis it combines with the B-phenylethylamine to provide that nice euphoric lift. In regards to the final formulation I'll tag in Adizzle1

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Awesome, Go Cubs!! It should be another great season this year.

As far as the Eria Jarensis it combines with the B-phenylethylamine to provide that nice euphoric lift. In regards to the final formulation I'll tag in Adizzle1
Looking for back to back! Stay healthy Schwarbs!

Ah, I see. So with B-p there wasn't a need to include J.R correct?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for back to back! Stay healthy Schwarbs!

Ah, I see. So with B-p there wasn't a need to include J.R correct?
That would be amazing!! I'll let dizzle chime in on the exclusion of J Reg. He will chime in soon.

Florida34

Awards
Has anyone tried Hydroxyeleite or Lipodrene by hitech pharma??? If so what are your thoughts?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene is a solid fat burner. Energy isn't out of control, no jitters, and it absolutely crushes my hunger for several hours when I've used it in the past.

Tboy47

Awards
Can I add high volume with my Oxymax + Shift stack ???