Awards
Hi guys.
About 7~8 years ago, I used to take

OG Norcodrene
Shift
Forskolin-95+
Reduce XT

and got some really good results.
I have been off for many reasons, but I wanna get back at it with some fat losses.

I don't know how much the market has changed, but I did some research and wrote the list of what are considered great now.

Stim:
Brite
Radiate
Alpha Lean 7
Ign3te
thermagize xt
true shred
assassinate
invictus

Non-stim:
lean edge
reduce xt
Forskolin
Evomuse DCP
SNS TTA-500

Any recommended stacks please? If I can get some experiences with each product, it would be grateful to hear them.
I'm planning both stim+non stim and maybe forskolin as well (not too sure yet), because that was in my previous stack which gave me really good results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't know how much the market has changed, but I did some research and wrote the list of what are considered great now.

Any recommended stacks please? If I can get some experiences with each product, it would be grateful to hear them.
I'm planning both stim+non stim and maybe forskolin as well (not too sure yet), because that was in my previous stack which gave me really good results.
I'm going to start off with thoughts and replying to some things in your post:
  • Welcome back to things; I hope that you will have great results.
  • Forskolin XT is the same Forskolin as in the product you mentioned, which is the patented Forslean 95% from Sabinsa.
  • Reduce XT is the same as it was back when you used it and liked it and is a great product for helping reduce cortisol and lose body-fat. https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/reduce-xt-90-caps/
  • If I remember correctly, Shift is/was a GDA - if you're looking for a good GDA for fat loss, Glycophase is excellent.
  • You mentioned not knowing how much the market has changed - it has changed a lot - in both good ways and bad.
    • Bad - advertising dominates more now than ever so its hard to decipher really good products from really good marketing; and the increased cost of advertising has led many brands to try to reduce product costs to compensate for an increased advertising budget which doesn't allow for as much room for active ingredients.
    • Good - there are some really great fat loss ingredients that are available now that weren't available back then - things like MitoBurn and Sinetrol that have great clinical studies on them.
I was in a really bad accident in Feb. of 2022 and wasn't able to walk for quite awhile and really let myself go between the combination of not being able to do much of anything and also the depression. When I started cleaning my diet up in Feb. of 2023, I still wasn't able to workout yet bc of my injuries and my diet was better but not super clean, but I used the following stack to lose a little over 40 lbs. from Feb. 13th to June.

I'm very strategic about supplements and when/why I add fat loss products because I try to target the different fat loss angles.

Stimulant Free:
Stimulant Products:
  • Lipo Elite - is the most comprehensive stimulant fat loss product available in terms of clinically researched ingredients that have been shown to burn fat and increase metabolism from a variety of angles - MitoBurn, Cocoabuterol, CaloriBurn, GBB, Synephrine, and more.
  • Thermagize XT - for people that prefer a really high energy 1 capsule per dose product.
  • Note: I used both at different phases to compare them for myself.
Note: I also used Forskolin XT and TTA-500 for the first portion as well.

I don't think that everyone needs to use as many things as I did - I had let myself go to the point where my mental health was really suffering and I needed to lose weight fast for both my physical and mental health.

Here is the way I would suggest it for a normal person and I'm listing in order of what I consider priority, so I would tell someone to stop wherever the cutoff point for their budget allows:
  1. Lean Edge - because it targets fat loss from the most angles in one product.
  2. ThermoScorch &/or LipoVantage - most people would pick one or the other, but you could do both.
  3. Lipo Elite - for one looking for a stimulant option - great clean energy and clinically researched fat loss ingredients
  4. Reduce XT - for cortisol control
  5. GlycoPhase or GlucoVantage XT - the way I would simplify this is if going low carb, I would go with GlucoVantage XT, but if going with moderate carb (which I do), I would go with GlycoPhase.
Important note: If you are training and want to build muscle and lose fat, I would strongly recommend Recomp20, as its great at helping to build muscle and lose fat and you can find a lot of feedback on it in this thread:

I hope that this information helps you or others reading.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Forskolin XT is the same Forskolin as in the product you mentioned, which is the patented Forslean 95% from Sabinsa.
  • Reduce XT is the same as it was back when you used it and liked it and is a great product for helping reduce cortisol and lose body-fat. https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/reduce-xt-90-caps/
  • If I remember correctly, Shift is/was a GDA - if you're looking for a good GDA for fat loss, Glycophase is excellent.
  • You mentioned not knowing how much the market has changed - it has changed a lot - in both good ways and bad.
    • Bad - advertising dominates more now than ever so its hard to decipher really good products from really good marketing; and the increased cost of advertising has led many brands to try to reduce product costs to compensate for an increased advertising budget which doesn't allow for as much room for active ingredients.
    • Good - there are some really great fat loss ingredients that are available now that weren't available back then - things like MitoBurn and Sinetrol that have great clinical studies on them.
I was in a really bad accident in Feb. of 2022 and wasn't able to walk for quite awhile and really let myself go between the combination of not being able to do much of anything and also the depression. When I started cleaning my diet up in Feb. of 2023, I still wasn't able to workout yet bc of my injuries and my diet was better but not super clean, but I used the following stack to lose a little over 40 lbs. from Feb. 13th to June.

I'm very strategic about supplements and when/why I add fat loss products because I try to target the different fat loss angles.

Stimulant Free:
Stimulant Products:
  • Lipo Elite - is the most comprehensive stimulant fat loss product available in terms of clinically researched ingredients that have been shown to burn fat and increase metabolism from a variety of angles - MitoBurn, Cocoabuterol, CaloriBurn, GBB, Synephrine, and more.
  • Thermagize XT - for people that prefer a really high energy 1 capsule per dose product.

I don't think that everyone needs to use as many things as I did - I had let myself go to the point where my mental health was really suffering and I needed to lose weight fast for both my physical and mental health.

Here is the way I would suggest it for a normal person and I'm listing in order of what I consider priority, so I would tell someone to stop wherever the cutoff point for their budget allows:
  2. ThermoScorch &/or LipoVantage - most people would pick one or the other, but you could do both.
  3. Lipo Elite - for one looking for a stimulant option - great clean energy and clinically researched fat loss ingredients
  5. GlycoPhase or GlucoVantage XT - the way I would simplify this is if going low carb, I would go with GlucoVantage XT, but if going with moderate carb (which I do), I would go with GlycoPhase.
Important note: If you are training and want to build muscle and lose fat, I would strongly recommend Recomp20, as its great at helping to build muscle and lose fat and you can find a lot of feedback on it in this thread:

I was in the process of tagging you as you responded lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have a look at APEX
Ursa Major and Flash point for excellent fat loss and Mass shift or Epichaos for excellent nutrient partitioning

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LipoElite is really good for stimulant FBer. Nothing crazy in energy(to me at least), but definitely upbeat and solid formula.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stim:
Brite
Radiate
Alpha Lean 7
Ign3te
thermagize xt
true shred
assassinate
invictus
True Shred and Alpha Lean 7 both are great for cutting and we carry them at Strong Supplement Shop. Many reviews/logs on here as well for both of them.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
You didn't mention if you are properly in a calorie deficit. Are you looking to add supplements on top of a solid training and calorie restriction plan or just looking for supplements to do the work for you?

Fork down and calorie expenditure up is 95% of the answer. You can take 10 different fat burners and if you're eating more than you're burning you will gain weight.

qkrzazzang

Awards

Stimulant Free:
Stimulant Products:

Thanks for the very detailed response!
With Forskolin 95, what other two non-stim would you recommond to stack?
Lean edge seems really good so I'm kinda thinking of trying that this time. I'm thinking either to stack it with Thermoscorch or reduce XT (although i never tried thermoscorch before)

Edit: Also where does TTA-500 come in between all these? Can this be stacked as well?
I'm also not the biggest fan of taking too many, so....

Leary942

Awards
Yeah the cAMP promoters like Forskolin are going to be your best bet. They directly increase thermogensis. They pair nicely with something that will modulate (or lower) your cortisol.

But as someone else said above, you should definitely be in a caloric deficit. The fat burners are really just an "accelerator" to the dietary regime. I'm sure you know this, but you didn't strictly mention it so I'd thought it would be worth echoing.

I personally think cutting fats out is the best way to go, but everyone is going to be different in this regard. Since protein is necessary to keep lean mass, and it's also the most thermogenic macro, you probably shouldn't cut anything out of protein.

Some people may recommend cutting carbs, and that will work, but carbohydrate is important for managing cortisol production and keeping it from getting too high. Carbs are also needed to convert T4 into the more active hormone T3.

This leaves dietary fats as the first thing on the cut list as far as I'm concerned. But I have talked to a significant number of people who say they can't ever "get full" on a low fat dietary plan. So it obviously won't work for everyone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lean edge seems really good so I'm kinda thinking of trying that this time. I'm thinking either to stack it with Thermoscorch or reduce XT (although i never tried thermoscorch before)

Edit: Also where does TTA-500 come in between all these? Can this be stacked as well?
You're very welcome.

I would suggest Lean Edge and then either Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage - its hard to pick between them for me because I really like both Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage; I don't think you could go wrong either way.

Reduce XT is excellent and makes a great stack with the items you're thinking on.

TTA-500 is a great product and it could be stacked with any of the above. I would not rank it over Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch/LipoVantage, or Reduce XT though.

qkrzazzang

Awards
You're very welcome.

I would suggest Lean Edge and then either Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage - its hard to pick between them for me because I really like both Thermo Scorch and LipoVantage; I don't think you could go wrong either way.

Reduce XT is excellent and makes a great stack with the items you're thinking on.

TTA-500 is a great product and it could be stacked with any of the above. I would not rank it over Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch/LipoVantage, or Reduce XT though.
Thank you!
So, I'm now thinking of:
Lean Edge
Reduce XT
Forskolin-95

For non stim, and I'm still trying to decide thermogize xt or other thermo products mentioned above..

And to other grateful commenters, yes the diet and the workout is definitely in check.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you!
So, I'm now thinking of:
Lean Edge
Reduce XT
Forskolin-95

For non stim, and I'm still trying to decide thermogize xt or other thermo products mentioned above..

And to other grateful commenters, yes the diet and the workout is definitely in check.
That would be a great stack.

For stimulant fat burners, Thermagize XT and Lipo Elite are both great.

Since the way your layout is looking right now doesn't contain anything with MitoBurn in it, I may would pick Lipo Elite over Thermagize XT since it does have MitoBurn in it. Just a thought. I like them both - just was thinking on the best way to efficiently incorporate a MitoBurn product into the regimen.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS: Mitoburn, Paradoxine, Lean Edge
CEL: Lipovantage
XPG: Suppress-C
Evomuse: Brite, DCP, Epitome

also

Bronkaid HCL
Yohimbine HCL .2mg per kg + L-Tyrosine 2g + Caffeine 200mg + fasted cardio zone 2
Injectable L-Carnitine

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lipo-Elite is my fav. Gets me jazzed up and don't have to worry about Alpha-Y sides sending me into survival mode.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

you may also want to take a look at thermoamp by iconic formulations - this contains Forselean 95, MitoBurn (BAIBA) and CaloriBurn (Grains of paradise). amazing non stim fat burner!