So taking Epidrone just raised my estradiol and that's it.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my blood results back and again, my total test is in the 400 range(431). My cortisol is 22.2(6.0-26 range). At this point, I'm thinking about just taking a damn SERM. Oh and it raised my estradiol from 28 to 41.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good thing there's still things like Trest, test, and others still readily available ?

That is definitely disappointing though.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I thought it wasn't supposed to aromatize into estrogen? This is upsetting. Good thread for the anabolics section though.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thing there's still things like Trest, test, and others still readily available ��

That is definitely disappointing though.
Do they have blood work backing them up? I'm really scared to try and take Clomid, especially long term with all the reported eye problems.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do they have blood work backing them up? I'm really scared to try and take Clomid, especially long term with all the reported eye problems.
Blood work for test and trest? Yes there is.

I've never heard of someone having long term issues with Clomid before.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Taking note of this. how long have you been on it and what dose are you running ?

Also , any difference in free test?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking note of this. how long have you been on it and what dose are you running ?

Also , any difference in free test?
3 weeks, but 4 weeks of dermacrine before using it. Free test last time was 93 and this time it was 91, so a very marginal difference.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood work for test and trest? Yes there is.

I've never heard of someone having long term issues with Clomid before.
Good, then I'll just give that a go. I already have a bottle, but had a headache taking it, although it could of been a coincidence because I ran out of my GERD meds and the headache was probably caused from that. I just hope I don't have to take an AI with it, only because of added cost. I assume once my estradiol gets back down to normal, if I take low dose Clomid, my estradiol shouldn't raise that much; at least anymore then the DHEA has made it raise. I'd guess that's the case anyway.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
The first time I'm hearing about this side effect from clomid,interesting..

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first time I'm hearing about this side effect from clomid,interesting..
Good, that means it must be rare. I have heard reports, but I think it might be more to do with using over 50mg. Im not going to go over 25mg. More than likely take 15mg.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Taking just a DHT compound will lower Testosterone. It occupies the Androgen Receptor, so your body thinks it has enough T. You should feel all "manly" though. That's why running both Epi and 4-AD at the same time is nice - hits on all cylinders (T from the 4-AD, and DHT direct from Epi, as well as from from 5aR of T). No idea on why your E2 went up - but DHEA is directly convertible to E as well as T, so maybe from the previous Dermacrine?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Well, if the extra DHT decreases SHBG then the free testosterone might convert to estrogen as the most logical choice: free DHT and free T are up and can't or won't bump up SHBG so convert to E2 to keep free testosterone at your homeostatic level. But it is never that straightforward :)