Cutting Advice

TGx

Awards
I am nearly done with my bulking cycle, and now I would like to begin cutting.

In the past all my cutting cycles have been practically supplement free, mostly because I am pretty sensitive to stimulants like ephedrine and caffiene.

Anyways, I am wondering if you guys have any suggestions to add to my cutting cycle.

I am looking at Phenogen and H.E.A.T. from Avantlabs, but I'm not really sure yet.

Hit me with any questions or suggestions.

I am now at 187 after my latest bulking cycle, I would like to be close to 175 by summer.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I am nearly done with my bulking cycle, and now I would like to begin cutting.

In the past all my cutting cycles have been practically supplement free, mostly because I am pretty sensitive to stimulants like ephedrine and caffiene.

Anyways, I am wondering if you guys have any suggestions to add to my cutting cycle.

I am looking at Phenogen and H.E.A.T. from Avantlabs, but I'm not really sure yet.

Hit me with any questions or suggestions.

I am now at 187 after my latest bulking cycle, I would like to be close to 175 by summer.
If I were you, I would not jump directly into cutting after bulking. Give it a few weeks to try and make your gains permanent.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I agree with LeanOne - if you just hit your peak bulking weight, you'll want to eat maintenence cals for at least a month or two - or when you go into a caloric deficit to cut that weight will come right off.

I would just focus on a good, clean diet with a lot of low GI carbs,EFA's and quality protien choices. Keep it a maintenece cals for a month, and start upping your cardio training. The following month, drop maybe 200cals below maintence and keep the training up.

After that, I would start your dedicated cutter.

BV

TGx

Awards
Is it really necessary to wait a month? I don't understand why I would need more then a week for the gains to solidify...

It is my understanding that the body adapts fairly quickly to most diet changes, although there are some long term benefits to an unchanging diet.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'm in the same boat as you.

right now i'm gonna keep my diet the same, i eat only low gi carbs, and a helluva lot of clean protein. I am going to start doing cardio 3 times a week for 30 min at a time (65% max HR) to see where i get. I am on CEE right now, and will probably start Lipo-6 in a few months after hitting cardio hard. I never had to cut before and don't know where to start, so this seems the most logical route right now.