Another TriMax question

dmxinc

Awards
Not too sure about the thyroidal hormones, so I did a search, but couldn't find anything about San's thyrocuts.
My question is "Would it be ok to combine TriMax and Thyrocuts II?"

beatphats

Awards
Not too sure about the thyroidal hormones, so I did a search, but couldn't find anything about San's thyrocuts.
My question is "Would it be ok to combine TriMax and Thyrocuts II?"
IMO, sounds like overkill. You should probably stack it better with a ECY or Clen.

dmxinc

Awards
IMO, sounds like overkill. You should probably stack it better with a ECY or Clen.
Thanks. I asked because I had read that guggul. etc. may increase its' effects. And, I had an extra bottle from my last cutting cycle.

Anything else I you would recommend besides eph or clen? They give me the shakes something fierce.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd save the guggul supps for after the Tri-Max cycle. Since Tri-Max seems to kill natty t3 production pretty severely (although I didn't "feel" it in my case, but I didn't have a test done), using guggul is probably good to help spur the thyroid back to normal function. You'll have so much T3 flowing through you while on Tri-Max I almost think the guggul while on won't really help as your thyroid will have already gotten the signal to chill out because there is so much T3.

dmxinc

Awards
Thanks guys. I will save the guggul for thyroid pct.