White Flood Updates (new flavor, size , etc.)! FAQ

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
We will be launching a new flavor of White Flood, Fruit Punch, within the next 2 weeks. This flavor is amazing and tastes as good as those sinful cola drinks :D

it will be available in 3 sizes:

100 serving (~ $39.99 on the web)
50 serving (~ $26.99 on the web)
20 serving (~ $14.99 on the web) (new size)

100 serving, 20 serving huh? :D

We are changing all of the serving sizes (no change to the formula or amount of powder per bottle) to halve the amount per serving and double the servings per container. So the current 50 serving containers will now be 100 servings and the current 25 serving containers will now be 50 serving. The new 20 serving is equivalent to 10 servings in today's terms. These changes should start to show up within the next 3-4 weeks as current stocks deplete.

How many servings should I take if I currently take 1 serving (2 scoops)?

Answer: you would now take 2 servings (still 2 scoops).

How many scoops per serving?

Answer: there is now 1 scoop per serving

Why did you make the change to serving size/servings per container?

Answer: 3 reasons:

a) Its a very potent product and many were using a half serving (1 scoop) anyway
b) Its much easier to have 1 scoop = 1 serving (you wouldn't believe the amount of confusion and emails/calls/PMs regarding this)
c) Most other preworkouts are 2-3 servings per workout and many people compare solely on price per serving, this hid the true value per workout of white flood when comparing to other products on a per serving basis

When will this website have the new flavor and sizes?

Answer: we anticipate starting to ship the new fruit punch flavor on Monday, April 19th (in all 3 sizes). the new serving sizes should start showing up for both the lemonade and raspberry flavors over the next 3-4 weeks

Will the new 20 serving be available in lemonade and raspberry?

Answer: the new 20 serving will only come in fruit punch for now. we may decide to offer the other flavors in this size sometime in the future.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
26 dollars for 50 servings.. Holy ****!!!! I love white flood!!! I just ****ing jizzed my pants!!!

Edit... Just read about the servings being halved...

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Very nice very nice

What does the flavor compare to?
nothing out there, its amazing :cool:
26 dollars for 50 servings.. Holy ****!!!! I love white flood!!! I just ****ing jizzed my pants!!!

Edit... Just read about the servings being halved...
its still exciting as its one of the best values per serving ;)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice, but i like what Jack3d did, it was a very refreshing lemon lime flavor not syrup type stuf flike SP250 and noplode, but hey maybe this is worth a shot, how aobut a triple pack to try flavors of the "20" serv bottles, maybe buy 1 of each flavor as a pack for $28ish on Nutraplanet????

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
very nice, but i like what Jack3d did, it was a very refreshing lemon lime flavor not syrup type stuf flike SP250 and noplode, but hey maybe this is worth a shot, how aobut a triple pack to try flavors of the "20" serv bottles, maybe buy 1 of each flavor as a pack for $28ish on Nutraplanet????
you will love this, very refreshing as well and half the price of other popular preworkout products per serving

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think there is enough stim in half the serving of the original scoop for me unfortunately :/.. And 40+ dollars is pretty steep for me... It takes at least 2 scoops of jack3d to get me crankin..

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I dont think there is enough stim in half the serving of the original scoop for me unfortunately :/.. And 40+ dollars is pretty steep for me... It takes at least 2 scoops of jack3d to get me crankin..
you do 2 scoops = 2 new servings = 1 original serving. that will be very good for you and is still half the price per workout than other preworkouts on the market

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you do 2 scoops = 2 new servings = 1 original serving. that will be very good for you and is still half the price per workout than other preworkouts on the market
Now that I think about it, the 50 "new" servings is about the same price as jack3d with a similar amount of my serving likeage.. Once im finished with my jack3d, guess I will hop back on the WF bandwagon!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be doing a log of this after it is realeased. I will let you know what I think about it. I usually include pictures of the product in my log too, so for those curious, it will definitly be worth checking out.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Now that I think about it, the 50 "new" servings is about the same price as jack3d with a similar amount of my serving likeage.. Once im finished with my jack3d, guess I will hop back on the WF bandwagon!
exactly, glad people can now see this more easily. for the 100 serving you can see the clear cost savings now :)
I will be doing a log of this after it is realeased. I will let you know what I think about it. I usually include pictures of the product in my log too, so for those curious, it will definitly be worth checking out.
in for this :)
theres no creatine in white flood ?
correct, by design :)

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
We will be launching a new flavor of White Flood, Fruit Punch, within the next 2 weeks. This flavor is amazing and tastes as good as those sinful cola drinks :D

it will be available in 3 sizes:

100 serving (~ $39.99 on the web)
50 serving (~ $26.99 on the web)
20 serving (~ $14.99 on the web) (new size)

100 serving, 20 serving huh? :D

We are changing all of the serving sizes (no change to the formula or amount of powder per bottle) to halve the amount per serving and double the servings per container. So the current 50 serving containers will now be 100 servings and the current 25 serving containers will now be 50 serving. The new 20 serving is equivalent to 10 servings in today's terms. These changes should start to show up within the next 3-4 weeks as current stocks deplete.

How many servings should I take if I currently take 1 serving (2 scoops)?

Answer: you would now take 2 servings (still 2 scoops).

How many scoops per serving?

Answer: there is now 1 scoop per serving

Why did you make the change to serving size/servings per container?

Answer: 3 reasons:

a) Its a very potent product and many were using a half serving (1 scoop) anyway
b) Its much easier to have 1 scoop = 1 serving (you wouldn't believe the amount of confusion and emails/calls/PMs regarding this)
c) Most other preworkouts are 2-3 servings per workout and many people compare solely on price per serving, this hid the true value per workout of white flood when comparing to other products on a per serving basis

When will this website have the new flavor and sizes?

Answer: we anticipate starting to ship the new fruit punch flavor on Monday, April 19th (in all 3 sizes). the new serving sizes should start showing up for both the lemonade and raspberry flavors over the next 3-4 weeks

Will the new 20 serving be available in lemonade and raspberry?

Answer: the new 20 serving will only come in fruit punch for now. we may decide to offer the other flavors in this size sometime in the future.

Took me 2 Scoops sometimes 3. not that potent. lets not be foolin :)

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
man oh man this is great news...white flood is my favorite pre work out of all time. I am currently using Jack3d now which is also really good.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
man oh man this is great news...white flood is my favorite pre work out of all time. I am currently using Jack3d now which is also really good.
price per workout, nothing compares to white flood its literally half the price per workout versus other preworkouts without sacrificing taste, effects or quality.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'd like some pics of individual granules magnified 50x

thanks in advance

:tongue2:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established

TxHomeGrown

Awards
...so all you did was replace the label and put a new scooper in?

and people are excited?

wut

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
...so all you did was replace the label and put a new scooper in?

and people are excited?

wut
no, scooper is the same size, just a clerical change to the label for the reasons above.

they are excited about the new flavors, which is amazing and the 3rd size that will be available ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took me 2 Scoops sometimes 3. not that potent. lets not be foolin :)
Got a hard on for CL? I don't know about everyone else, but I don't care how many scoops it takes you. If you need 3 scoops of WF, you need to take a break, it's not the fault of the product.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
price per workout, nothing compares to white flood its literally half the price per workout versus other preworkouts without sacrificing taste, effects or quality.
Yes, this is the company owner saying this. For those who have not tried WF yet, and may be skeptical, it's 110% accurate. It's amazing stuff, just positive, happy, energized focus. Now, with the new size, there's no reason not to try it. :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is the company owner saying this. For those who have not tried WF yet, and may be skeptical, it's 110% accurate. It's amazing stuff, just positive, happy, energized focus. Now, with the new size, there's no reason not to try it. :)
very true and the new fruit punch is the best tasting pre workout drink on the market :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Just got my 20 servings in of the new fruit punch. I'll throw up a thread when I try it (most likely tonight, if I can still get in gym despite some issues going on).
looking forward to this. the fruit punch is quite amazing :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mwaahaahaa, a diminuitive little tub appeared on my doorstep today! Being an impatient fool, I had to taste it. Seriously, not what I expected. Extremely good, but not a hawaiian fruit punch red punch bomb, but a more subtle rounded fruit flavor, with a hint of bubble gum. Really nice, much tastier than the original flavor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have been a fan of white flood for years and have found it to be very effective-

even if it does contain 'worthless' arginine, lol.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't make it to the gym last night as I unfortuantely had predicted, but I am heading today. I have my flood next to me at work and will start a thread up later tonight.
awesome, link us up :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Mwaahaahaa, a diminuitive little tub appeared on my doorstep today! Being an impatient fool, I had to taste it. Seriously, not what I expected. Extremely good, but not a hawaiian fruit punch red punch bomb, but a more subtle rounded fruit flavor, with a hint of bubble gum. Really nice, much tastier than the original flavor.
awesome, glad you like it so much. link me up as well when the log goes up :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should start up tomorrow or Friday!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I ORDERED THAT!

sorry for the caps lol

i ordered that 20serv fruit punch for 15.99- what a deal to try out the new flavor

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just got the 50 serving deal from nutraplanet... 19.99 i believe

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You both SCORED! I'm posting from my phone, so no link, but check out my log of WF. It's outstanding. Electrifying motivation and energy.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Would have liked to see a chocolate peanutbutter flavor but oh well... haha j/k I def. gotta try it when it hits the shelves.

The electric lemon flavor is still my favorite and IMO, best tasting pre-workout product when mixed with the right amount of water.