Osteosport or Super Cissus??

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my moms doctor told her she has plantar fasciitis which I think is inflamation on a tendon in her heel (i think) So I was gonna get a natural type supp for her to see if it helps. What do you guys think? Would osteosport or super cissus be helpfull or not really with this problem? And is there any other supp that can maybe help provide her some relief??

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my moms doctor told her she has plantar fasciitis which I think is inflamation on a tendon in her heel (i think) So I was gonna get a natural type supp for her to see if it helps. What do you guys think? Would osteosport or super cissus be helpfull or not really with this problem? And is there any other supp that can maybe help provide her some relief??

Thanks
I would say OsteoSport, since it is a complete and all-round joint/tendon/ligament/bone supplement. I have not used Super Cissus, but I have used Osteobolin-C, which is like the former, and it was not as effectove for me personally as OsteoSport.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, think osteosport would be any help toward her current condition?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I hate to dissagree with Guesjn, but if the ploblem is inflamation af a tendon(remember, were not even sure yet) the cissus deffinately has it's place.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
eli manning has this (NY giants qb). if osteosport would heal it, wouldnt they use it on him? lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, think osteosport would be any help toward her current condition?
It could. She also needs to rehabilitate it. Pain management is just a part of that.

I hate to dissagree with Guesjn, but if the ploblem is inflamation af a tendon(remember, were not even sure yet) the cissus deffinately has it's place.
As I said, my comments were based on personal experience, where for me (and I have a LOT of joint/tendon/ligament/bone issues, Cissus (i.e. Osteobolin-C or Super Cissus) ALONE is NOT adequate enough; STACKED with another product perhaps, but not standalone.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super Cissus is a great anti-inflamatory product. I can't imagine training without it. I also use Essentials joint support so I feel I am covered. Plenty of fish oil as well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super Cissus is a great anti-inflamatory product. I can't imagine training without it. I also use Essentials joint support so I feel I am covered. Plenty of fish oil as well.
I am with DW, SCRx and fish oil to me are very comprehensive and the combination of the two has virtually eliminated the need for NSAIDs in response to joint/muscle pain. Something that Cissus does that many don't ever mention, less that from DW above, is the major anti-inflammatory benefits to sore muscles. I can speak from experience, especially when dieting, I have significant DOMS that take a long time to go away but when using SCRx, the recovery time is cut in half.

As for Osteosport, never taken it but I have used MSM/Glocusamine and they don't really do anything for me. My suggestion, try both and see for yourself because each persons body will respond differently.