king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to take the INSTONE CHALLENGE!!! hahaha

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I actually think PA's brother in law is like the co-CEO or something.

serengo

Awards
It's OK if you want to pay too much for overhyped products.
I agree with you about the supplements, but Bill Philips book is pretty much entry level bodybuilding, it's great for someone who doesn't know where to start. Even if you do know what you need to do to get on track, it can help to have it all written out for you.

This stuff looks expensive just from the way it's marketed. I didn't look for pricing...

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Oh no doubt Bill is a smart buisness man. I used to like his mag until Weider bought him out because it was geared towards normal people. Just wait you folks goin to The Classic this weekend. The EAS booth will be slammed with a huge line of people looking for handouts. I don't get it considering you could go to other booths and get the same **** without the wait.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
At least the bottles look cool, but no innovative products.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I started taking the InStone MRP, 2 packets/day a few days ago. I woke up this morning & my face had swollen up so much that I had to get my trainer to cut me with a razor blade above my eyes so that I could see :)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Is there going to be a rematch or are you done with Instone supplements? :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I started taking the InStone MRP, 2 packets/day a few days ago. I woke up this morning & my face had swollen up so much that I had to get my trainer to cut me with a razor blade above my eyes so that I could see :)
Your trainer's name wouldn't happen to be Mickey would it? :D

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So...

Going by my posting name, does that mean I wouldn't be allowed to buy his products? :D

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
FORZA-T looks somewhat interesting. I have no idea what the price is though. Maybe if Rocky subsidized the prices of all his supplements with his movie earnings - we'll all hit the jackpot! LoL

But something tells me he wants to make money off of this...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The LMO they are using taste great and has a very good profile. They aren't trying to mis-rep products. They have a good crew around them. Products should be out in mid-may.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the website and products look kick ass. I don't like loooking at Stallone's picture when I'm shopping for supps, but the Forma and Lean products have exactly what I am looking for. And I think his Forma product is unique, b/c many people stack 6-OXO, Trib, and ZMA for PCT right now, and he's put it all in one.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
But...since GNC is going to be the distibutor, the prices are going to be jacked up. I have better places to spend my money.

PriestProdigy

Awards
hey champster...you don't happened to be the guy in that picture? That's actually a picture of my body from the military. If it is let me know.

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
if that is a picture of you why are you asking him if its him in the picture?

PriestProdigy

Awards
oh, im sorry i miss typed *body, it's suppose to say my buddy from the military. Hope that clarify's it for you duminous. yah, guess i shouldn't have asked that since champster's age is 28 and my buddy is actually 31. oh well, just wondering cuz i saw a picture of my bro on this website.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
hey champster...you don't happened to be the guy in that picture? That's actually a picture of my body from the military. If it is let me know.
you bumped a TWO YEAR OLD THREAD to say that?

PriestProdigy

Awards
you bumped a TWO YEAR OLD THREAD to say that?
so you're going to be banging on me too. bro, if you knew that was your friend from the military and lost contact, i'm pretty sure you would want to know if it was him. Besides, it's my bad anyways since I just saw him competing at the nationals in Atlanta, Ga. this last year. His name is Angelo Saffore, you can actually look him up on the web. I was stoked to actually see him again since we served in Kuwait together back in 98'. So, if I have offended anyone please don't be. I just know him personally, hopefully you can understand now!:hammer:

PriestProdigy

Awards
what do i have to dontate? i'm new to this website thing?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
what do i have to dontate? i'm new to this website thing?
click upper right "donate" button, use paypal to donate $10 for board supporter,$ 20 for gold member. $10 is enough for PMs and other features, I believe.