Anyone try or are running Comatose by ALRI?

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I saw this on the main page at Nutra and was curious to see what the profile was. I am interested in this as of now for one main reason, NO MELATONIN!

This looks pretty impressive and promising, I was wondering if anyone has been able to try it yet and what you're thoughts are on it so far.

The only ingredient I couldn't find information on was hydroxystrol, but I'm wondering if that was a typo and is supposed to hydroxytyrostrol?

And I assume the last two ingredients are for absorption as 4,5,7-Trihydroxyflavanone seems to be an inhibitor of CYP2C9, an enzyme that is involved in metabolism of many drug compounds. While 7-Rhamnoglucoside is a naringenin glycoside.

Like I said this profile looks pretty wicked and will most likely be giving it a shot.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would venture to say that not too many people, if any will have a review for it because, A.) It is a new product; B.) It's made by a company that not many people trust; C.) It's ALRI.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
It's probably quaaludes-in-a-box, but at least there's no melatonin in it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would I use a product made by a company that used undeclared pharmeceuticals in previous products, especially when that product is called Comatose?

**** alri.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Why would I use a product made by a company that used undeclared pharmeceuticals in previous products, especially when that product is called Comatose?

**** alri.
Next they'll be coming out with "Dead to the World". Followed by the improved version, "Dead".

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their new stim/fat loss is called "poison" lol .....it says "Never take after 12pm sue to sleeplsness and never two in a day" wow.... ha

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For a moment, I thought you were talking about Anabolic Xtreme. ;)

**** alri.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess I will be the first to give some feedback on Comatose, I have taken it the last two nights, it really mellows me out in a good relaxed way, I take it around 7pm and have gone to bed around 10ish and have fallen asleep quickly, which is very rare for me and have woke up really easy with no hangover, today I have felt great and really kinda of a calm feeling all day. I am aware of the ALRI reputation, but I read the ingredient profile and decided to give it a shot, I am trying to ween myself off smoking a little dro before bed and hope this helps (wife is getting pissy about it). I do wonder why the label says not for use under age 21, hmmmm....... I also like th fact I have not had the vivid dreams, I never felt rested having those kind of dreamy nights.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Iron Lungz and poison are correct.

i stay away from ALRI... i mean, Comatose??? really??

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would feel safer smoking the green than taking god knows what in that product.
I guess I will be the first to give some feedback on Comatose, I have taken it the last two nights, it really mellows me out in a good relaxed way, I take it around 7pm and have gone to bed around 10ish and have fallen asleep quickly, which is very rare for me and have woke up really easy with no hangover, today I have felt great and really kinda of a calm feeling all day. I am aware of the ALRI reputation, but I read the ingredient profile and decided to give it a shot, I am trying to ween myself off smoking a little dro before bed and hope this helps (wife is getting pissy about it). I do wonder why the label says not for use under age 21, hmmmm....... I also like th fact I have not had the vivid dreams, I never felt rested having those kind of dreamy nights.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Their new stim/fat loss is called "poison" lol .....it says "Never take after 12pm sue to sleeplsness and never two in a day" wow.... ha
I saw that too... Who would use something called poison?!?!?!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea.......it is a crazy looking metallic silver tablet. I have a sample from the Olympia but unsure of when/if I want to try it lol
Pop it and let us know. :)

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
These are the two things I'd like to point out.

Yes, I am clearly aware of ALRI's reputation. It's definitely injustice to do what they did, which is why I wonder how they are still in business. But I assume when a company gets busted like that, that they learn their lesson and would intend to never fck up again. With that said, I also wondered about the age warning too, kind of strange; I am 21 but still I'm curious as to know why.

I'm guessing because of the rising incidents with these stupid and ignorant teenage meatheads that they decide to raise the age requirement just to play it safe, for w/e reason, even though there isn't an illegal ingredient...right? :paranoid: lol

With that said, thanks for feedback RipdnTxs. And it's obvious why ALRI label their products with an extreme name, the same reason why many companies end their products with -DROL or -BOL; simple marketing and advertising duh.

But I get your guys' points.

scrappydog

Awards
The over 21 warning is on Lean Dreams as well.
I tried comatose as well as I was looking for a deep sleep. I have to say I took it early and it didn't influence me falling asleep at all. I stayed up hours after I took it. Felt a sort of buzz while I was 'on' it but nothing crazy. Woke up groggy.
All in all not what I was looking for. ALRI is definitely shady but I actually like the Lean Dreams product. This one I'm not so sure about. I mean, lean dreams is a decent sleep supp. So why come out with another?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, but they're asking to be flamed with the product up on Nutra right now... Poison. WTF?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course. ALRI should be out of business with all of their errors and mislabeling, in my opinion. That's what I mean by saying that I am shocked that Nutra has it; I'm shocked that ALRI is even in business.
It is a business

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The over 21 warning is on Lean Dreams as well.
I tried comatose as well as I was looking for a deep sleep. I have to say I took it early and it didn't influence me falling asleep at all. I stayed up hours after I took it. Felt a sort of buzz while I was 'on' it but nothing crazy. Woke up groggy.
All in all not what I was looking for. ALRI is definitely shady but I actually like the Lean Dreams product. This one I'm not so sure about. I mean, lean dreams is a decent sleep supp. So why come out with another?
Maybe because lean dreams is tained, someone is breathing down their neck, and it's being discontinued? So they need a replacement. I don't know, I would just be extremely critical of alri.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Lean Dreams is not being discontinued. They make Poison and Hyperdrive, I mean why come up with Poison if you have a stim already.

I'm getting some Comatose this week, I'll report back.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Dreams is not being discontinued. They make Poison and Hyperdrive, I mean why come up with Poison if you have a stim already.

Because people dont like the Hyperdrive sans the Meridia.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

They are bottling my essence. Trust me guys, it's worth it.

woody1972

Awards
Gave it a shot last night (1 tab). Made my limbs very heavy and relaxed didn't want to move off the couch. Was actually pleasantly surprised with my first experience with it since phenibut doesn't do much of anything to me. We'll see how it goes tonight.

scrappydog

Awards
So I've been taking this every other night and results have definitely improved. It really doesn't help me fall asleep but if I take it around 8 by 10 I fall asleep easily. I wake up at 530 and grogginess isn't that bad now. I think I took it too late the first time. Been dreaming and feeling more rested than usual so that's good.