Anyone try FOXO4-DRI?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Supposed to be a very strong senolytic. On the expensive side and completely experimental, but seems promising

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know anyone who's used it but from my limited research it slows aging by preventing cell death? Interesting

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know anyone who's used it but from my limited research it slows aging by preventing cell death? Interesting
It actually signals sensescent cells to explode. The “potential” negative is that it “could” cause a cascade effect of healthy cells dying but I know a few anti-aging sites that show people have taken it with no issues. Did amazing things to the mice in experiments. Also the people who have tried it are all over the place with dosing. I was considering 1mg a day for 10 days

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It actually signals sensescent cells to explode. The “potential” negative is that it “could” cause a cascade effect of healthy cells dying but I know a few anti-aging sites that show people have taken it with no issues. Did amazing things to the mice in experiments. Also the people who have tried it are all over the place with dosing. I was considering 1mg a day for 10 days
Ok, I definitely didn't read enough then lol. Sounds a little too risky for me at the moment. IL let this stuff go around the block a few more times before I consider it. I'm getting ready to play around with igf during my next cycle so I don't wanna combine that with anything that makes healthy cells die while igf is stimulating cell cycle progression. Sounds like a dangers combo lol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, I definitely didn't read enough then lol. Sounds a little too risky for me at the moment. IL let this stuff go around the block a few more times before I consider it. I'm getting ready to play around with igf during my next cycle so I don't wanna combine that with anything that makes healthy cells die while igf is stimulating cell cycle progression. Sounds like a dangers combo lol
Well I will let you know if I die…or…probably won’t lol 😂.