Advice for weight loss and that hard look

mattmiles

Awards
Hi,

I have been training hard for about 5 years and was wondering if anyone could suggest a cycle/course with dosage instructions for cutting fat and getting that hard ripped look. I am not to fussed about getting bigger so just looking for that certain look.

Any help is much appreciated.

MM

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
diet and training will get you that hard look. HDrol, for me, helped a lot last year, you 21?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Wow great advice :hypnotized:

Hey you 21? Great, time to start taking steroids :wtf1:
don't be a wise guy, just wanted to see if i could even discuss it with him. if his diet is good and his training is good, etc. it is something that can be discussed. I'll assume that he knows about things like creatine and various NO products. discussion is not bad, educating someone is not bad either, just wanted to make sure i could go that way with this........jump to conclusions much? lol

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
don't be a wise guy, just wanted to see if i could even discuss it with him. if his diet is good and his training is good, etc. it is something that can be discussed. I'll assume that he knows about things like creatine and various NO products. discussion is not bad, educating someone is not bad either, just wanted to make sure i could go that way with this........jump to conclusions much? lol
I would not suggest steroids to anyone who is not asking about them and I cannot sympathize with anyone recommending them out of the blue period.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
fair enough. this is simply a mis-understanding it seems. to the OP, i stick by my statement of "diet and training" being the core of your results wanted.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I would not suggest steroids to anyone who is not asking about them and I cannot sympathize with anyone recommending them out of the blue period.
Agree whole-heartedly with that!! There's lots of good articles outthere on this, try using the "Search" button, you'll find tons of info about what might be helpful in your quest. If everything is in check, I would start by adding some CLA to the mix, can't go wring with that. Results should start showing in a tad over a month. It's not stim based, so it works well with anything else. You could also start by timing when you eat and what you eat, like carbs pre, post or in the morning. At least for me, that worked well, once I started to time my carbs around working out and morning. that way, I had enough energy for workouts and recover. Good luck!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
fair enough. this is simply a mis-understanding it seems. to the OP, i stick by my statement of "diet and training" being the core of your results wanted.
Allright. BTW the anabolics section is the place to give the type of advice you did in your first post in this thread.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme products such as hyperdrol X2 and mass fx would be excellent for your needs. You could also go to our homepage at anabolicx.com and click on the "cycle designer" which will custom make a cycle for you based on your needs!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Two IBE products stacked together came to mind when I read your post (OP)

..Formex and X-Lean

/thread

:thumbsup:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Two IBE products stacked together came to mind when I read your post (OP)

..Formex and X-Lean

/thread

:thumbsup:
I've been curious about both. Nutra is out of stock.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi,

I have been training hard for about 5 years and was wondering if anyone could suggest a cycle/course with dosage instructions for cutting fat and getting that hard ripped look. I am not to fussed about getting bigger so just looking for that certain look.

Any help is much appreciated.

MM
Isa test from Isatori will do just that ! Great product for leaner harder look !

tom28215

Awards
You want to get a hard look, Run, and then Bike, and then Row..rowing and cardio will give you the hard look your looking for...X-lean helps alot with the hard look..Forget h-drol...simple answer Hard Work and Dedication...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet and hard work are the keys, and time. Takes a long time to get the really hard look. Heavy training and mature muscle.

Supplement wise I look much harder when I have volume, carbed up on Pslin or AP will give you a harder more full look.