Vector + Follidrone + Ignit3 - Unsponsored Log

Jpv20

Awards
Hi all! So as summer is approaching, Im adding a fatburner into my current stack.. I want to drop that last layer of fat a bit faster to have a little bit more of a ripped look...I decidded to add Ignit3 as I got pretty good feedback about it. I´ve been on my current stack of Vector and FD for about 2 months.

Considering to add Ignit3 for a month, maybe 2, depening of the results achieved in 30 days.

Currently I´m 146,38 lbs.. Im working out 6 times per week, since last month started to do HIIT cardio 3x per week.. 15 cycles of treadmill sprints..

My current diet is about 2000 - 2300 calories per day, a deficit of about 350 calories per day.. high content of protein, less fats and carbs..

This is how I start, lets see where it brings me to in about 1 month first. I will keep updating to whomever is interested..

ac3b8aa0-fb84-408d-bede-65e563910e84.JPG

b3d988b9-3861-48c0-96db-2a29ca576067.JPG

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subb'ed

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some bro.
SUBBED

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for sure! FD2.0 and Vector will be a solid combo!

Jpv20

Awards
5th April

Day 1- took 3 capsules of Ignit3 before workout, in conjunction with 2 Vector and 2 Follidrone.. I have not felt anything special.. maybe some increased energy at a similar point of my regular pre-workout C4 ultimate that usually take.. nothing else special to point so far

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed!

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Were you in a deficit while on vector? Did it increase your appetite? I’ve run FD2 before during a diet and it did increase appetite although stacking with EC negated that.

Jpv20

Awards
Were you in a deficit while on vector? Did it increase your appetite? I’ve run FD2 before during a diet and it did increase appetite although stacking with EC negated that.
Yes.. I’m using FD for 2 months and half, Vector 1 month and half.. Vector didn’t increase my appetite actually, however, it helped me drink a lot more water!

I’m on a deficit since last week of Jan until today.. great job to help on holding muscle while loosing a lot of fat.. and will continue to cut probably during May + June with stack of Ignit3 along with FD & Vector.. really want get shredded / lean and build muscle from there

In regards to updates:

Today was day 4 on this stack.. I’m dosing Ignit3 3 caps mid morning + 2 mid afternoon.. when I take the 3 in morning notice some increased energy and focus.. but when I take 2, don’t feel much difference.. I would say I’m somehow tolerant to caffeine...waiting for next Sunday to post how many pounds lost in a week.. will keep posted..

Do you guys prefer to see pic updates every week or by the end of the stack ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes.. I’m using FD for 2 months and half, Vector 1 month and half.. Vector didn’t increase my appetite actually, however, it helped me drink a lot more water!

I’m on a deficit since last week of Jan until today.. great job to help on holding muscle while loosing a lot of fat.. and will continue to cut probably during May + June with stack of Ignit3 along with FD & Vector.. really want get shredded / lean and build muscle from there

In regards to updates:

Today was day 4 on this stack.. I’m dosing Ignit3 3 caps mid morning + 2 mid afternoon.. when I take the 3 in morning notice some increased energy and focus.. but when I take 2, don’t feel much difference.. I would say I’m somehow tolerant to caffeine...waiting for next Sunday to post how many pounds lost in a week.. will keep posted..

Do you guys prefer to see pic updates every week or by the end of the stack ?
Agreed on your first point. My appetite isn't being affected.
Every week may not really show a big difference, so at the end to compare to the beginning may prove to be sufficient. It's up to you.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for this ride!

Jpv20

Awards
So, week 1 is over.. Been on caloric deficit almost everyday, more protein and controlling the carbs..

Weight is now 144..So i lost about 2 pounds during this week..

Overall I don't feel much of the effects that others reported such as cold sweat, more sweating while doing Cardio or so.. Keep drinking 2/3 espressos per day as Im used to and feel perfectly fine..

6655e798-560d-47c0-91e0-2932bb4a84ee.JPG

d65743d3-a9b6-48cb-ab72-476dc539848d.JPG