Androgin and Vector or Follidrone?

skyline999

Awards
Anyone stack any of these together? Looking for strength and libido increase.

Would you recommend and OTC PCT after Androgin?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don’t need PCT for anything from black lion. It’s all herbal. I have stacked them. Vector and folidrone provided strength, but the strength increase from Androgin was very noticeable. Can’t say I noticed any increase in libido but the extra effort lifting performance added to libido.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those three are meant to be anabolic. If you want libido, you should look somewhere else.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s your view on Turkestrone?
Colossal Muscle By Hard Rock Supplements had a lot of positive reviews. There's a few logs here on the forums as well. Also a few reviews over at Strong Supplement Shop at the bottom:

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
You don’t need PCT for anything from black lion. It’s all herbal. I have stacked them. Vector and folidrone provided strength, but the strength increase from Androgin was very noticeable. Can’t say I noticed any increase in libido but the extra effort lifting performance added to libido.
Nice, I have Androgin too, when do you take it??

I take it at night, gives me good deeper sleep. Not sure if its any different than some high quality Cistanche tho

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice, I have Androgin too, when do you take it??

I take it at night, gives me good deeper sleep. Not sure if its any different than some high quality Cistanche tho
Yes, I also liked Androgin in the evening. Great supp to help increase sleep quality especially during this time of year with less sunlight (I am in Canada).

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
Yes, I also liked Androgin in the evening. Great supp to help increase sleep quality especially during this time of year with less sunlight (I am in Canada).
Same I’m in Northern Canada! Just took 2 Cistanche caps(not Androgin) and slept what seems like an extra 2 hours.

Btw did you notice better skin quality with follidrone? It has Cava in it wich I think is supposed to help with having youthfull skin

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same I’m in Northern Canada! Just took 2 Cistanche caps(not Androgin) and slept what seems like an extra 2 hours.

Btw did you notice better skin quality with follidrone? It has Cava in it wich I think is supposed to help with having youthfull skin
Yes, I did notice better skin quality.

skyline999

Awards
I want to try Follidrone, does it drop your blood sugar? Does it make you have that hypo feeling?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I want to try Follidrone, does it drop your blood sugar? Does it make you have that hypo feeling?
There's a good write up over at Strong Supplement Shop on Follidrone

Regarding blood sugar, Follidrone enables the "ability to process sugars much faster". It's a staple natural anabolic product for me personally.