Performing the ancient Ritual with ANS

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So I'm logging the preworkout Ritual thanks to JudgementDay! I will be updating multiple times per week

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So I actually dosed Saturday already and worked biceps. The pump was great, the energy is head bangin! You can feel the agmatine and citrulline working together! Taste is OK. I'm currently logging a cycle also so this is a sweet addition to my cycle for an added kick!
Today I worked triceps and after 11 sets they felt brutalized! I think 2 scoops is where it's truly at for the clinical and effective dose of the BA, agma, and citrulline. I'll play with the dose a bit!

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a big guy and find 1.5 scoops my sweet spot. But you're right - at 2 scoops you get clinically dosed everything: Citrulline, Agmatine, Betaine, Creatine, Xanthaurine (quercetin), Beta-Alanine and an incredible amount of energy and endurance.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great update Tony!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well I worked back tonight and I'm finding that one scoop to 1.5 is about what I need for stims. I kind of wish it was lower stim so I could officially run 2 scoops as the pumps are ridiculous at 2. I have an insane caffeine tolerance but something in this stuff makes my head feel like it's too much. But it's good energy at the right amount and legit pump!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So I hit tris last night on 2 scoops of Ritual! Pump was cartoonish lol. Too much pump to be able to lock out on cable work actually! But that I can deal with!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I hit tris last night on 2 scoops of Ritual! Pump was cartoonish lol. Too much pump to be able to lock out on cable work actually! But that I can deal with!
aha Nice! a gram of Ritual's Agmapure will do that :D

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So back to this log after a busy holiday season! Worked back tonight and on 2 scoops of Ritual. The pump was really good! Energy up there also. My wife tried it a couple times but it makes her feel a bit strange and almost nauseous. Maybe the stims or Creatine Idk?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has she used beta-alanine before? I notice some people first trying Beta-alanine get a little freaked out by the feeling.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Has she used beta-alanine before? I notice some people first trying Beta-alanine get a little freaked out by the feeling.
Oh yeah she has. C4 is her number one preworkout. It's mild on the stomach and has loads of beta alanine. Sometimes creatine mono messes with her stomach so I'm not sure. I'm finding the stuff feels fealty good if I've eaten not so long before I take it. The pump is good plus I can take two scoops to get legit amounts of the good stuff and not feel sick. I get hypo or something on stims if I don't have quite abit of calories in my stomach. My metabolism is brutal so experimenting with it

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh yeah she has. C4 is her number one preworkout. It's mild on the stomach and has loads of beta alanine. Sometimes creatine mono messes with her stomach so I'm not sure. I'm finding the stuff feels fealty good if I've eaten not so long before I take it. The pump is good plus I can take two scoops to get legit amounts of the good stuff and not feel sick. I get hypo or something on stims if I don't have quite abit of calories in my stomach. My metabolism is brutal so experimenting with it

Yeah I normally eat 30-60min before my pre-workout dosing, plus for me I just find a pre-workout meal helps gym performance, I can't get into fasted weight training lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Once again brutal pump on leg day! I've been loading one scoop 2-3 hours before workout then an additional scoop 30 minutes pre the last two days. Something about it seems like a better pump! I feel like for me agmatine us more helpful if I give it plenty of time to work plus spread out like that it doesn't feel bad with Ephedrine

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will have to give that dosing protocol a try!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I will have to give that dosing protocol a try!
Yeah so far for this particular stuff it's an awesome protocol. Instead of getting problems from a load of monohydrate, you can actually absorb it very comfortably. At least for me large doses can cause slight discomfort.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah so far for this particular stuff it's an awesome protocol. Instead of getting problems from a load of monohydrate, you can actually absorb it very comfortably. At least for me large doses can cause slight discomfort.
I've tried this way tonight, pumps were good but for myself I prefer the 2 scoops 30-40min pre-workout, I just get better energy effects.