Performing at the highest level with Xtend Peform!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Big thanks to The Solution for the shot to see what the perform can do!

Going to be giving the Black Cherry Perform a run, and i Loveee Black Cherry so im excited to taste it! Im at 218 in the pic currently bf percentage is fairly low.

In a prep right now training 2-days most of the time, i train by feel or what i feel is most conducive for me. Example last night i was wide awake for some reason and could not fall asleep until 5am so i wasn't going to get up to train at 6am that would hurt more then help. I have been doing a mix of lower 6-10 rep in the am and high rep pm 15-30 reps depending upon the muscle group and how it felt. Im working fast to keep intensity up to burn the last stubborn fat i have. Im implementing cardio post workout 30min+ depending on how i feel each session with ab circuits mixed in with the cardio for a shocker and intensity.

Why i feel the perform can aid me well, im doing a low carb cycle and training like this has me pretty depleted and i feel the perform can keep my intensity up as i get leaner and calories get restricted further. I will keep you guys updated almost daily upon my workouts and how im feeling.

Supps im using a boat load of stimulants lol Yohimbine HCL is in most of the formulas to take advantage of training fasted and the low carb enviroment, protein powder to help hit my daily intake without a lot of fats, i cant eat any seafood because of an allergen and trying to keep red meat to a minimum nuts provide me more satiety. If im forgetting anything i will add it in as we go cant wait to see how this benefits me it should make a pretty substantial difference.
IMG_20170109_072438_431-1-1.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I cant eat seafood either. I have a food allergy which bloats me to no end man.
Rock out 2 scoops around training (1 pre and 1 intra) that is the best way to get the suggested 4g of Peak02 from Xtend perform.

Look forward to your honest feedback man. Thanks for getting this up and running 1Fast400

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I cant eat seafood either. I have a food allergy which bloats me to no end man.
Rock out 2 scoops around training (1 pre and 1 intra) that is the best way to get the suggested 4g of Peak02 from Xtend perform.

Look forward to your honest feedback man. Thanks for getting this up and running 1Fast400
Im allergic to egg white also it sucks lol. Will do on the dosing! Thank You as well I appreciate the chance to she what it can do

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you again. I just value honesty, and detailed feedback. Lets see what this can do for you buddy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! in for some feedback. I've heard a lot of good things about this product.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Okay gave her the first trial run.

Taste. 10/10 for me i love black cherry flavors and i mixed with 8oz of water and this was pretty perfect for me, i will play around with varying amounts of water to see what i like best.

Mixability. 10/10 there were no floaties or grittiness about it very smooth. I was pleased.

Effect. Now for this being the first time we will see from continuance i noticed a immediate increase in my workout endurance maybe since im so depleted i am very sensitive to an aid like this but we will see. Initial 10/10.

My workout was shoulders. I work very fast i hate waiting around so i do a ton of ascending sets / drop sets ect....

Started with a shoulder press using a Hammer Strength Incline Press Machine did 6 Sets on that, Went into Dumbbell Lateral Raises started at 15lbs and did an ascending set up to 45's going up 5lbs per set then did 3 sets with 45's and drop-setted back down to 15's. Went into a Rear Delt Machine Dont remember what weight i started, but did another ascending set up to i believe 185 and drop-setted back down to 45lbs. Next i Super-Setted cable laterals with the standing press on the hammer with just one plate and did slow negatives from the top did 6 sets of those. Next came DB shrugs started with 85's and did an Ascending set up to 135lbs and did 3 sets then drop-setted back down to 30lbs. Then i hit up some cardio ive been swapping styles to keep it fresh Hit the stepper for 15min and then rode the bike for 30min and called it a night. I felt great throughout my session. Im excited to see what the next few weeks brings me!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats one hell of an initial review.
good stuff Ben!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Okay here's a doozie lol, i currently have been up for 28hrs straight. Since my bf% has gotten low my sleep has been awful and that's an understatement. So at 5:30am i hit some legs. Started off with back squats went from one plate for 20reps to get blood flowing into 2 plates for 15 reps and finally up to 315 for 12 reps in the initial 5-6 sets then it started falling fast i did 9 work sets with 315 last set i got 5 reps and i called it a day for those. Then i went to the leg extension machine and started at 50lbs and did an ascending set up to 165 for 12reps then drop the pin to 100lbs and did a 5 second static hold at the top and 5 seconds lowering did that for 3 sets of 5 reps they are brutal lol. Next was lying hamstring curls for the same protocol as the extensions and i was fried my legs were locking up at this point. They are already sore so i threw in some hammer strength chest presses did an ascending set up the stack then back down my chest and arms are my weakest bodyparts relatively speaking so i am trying to bring them up with extra work. Polished off the day with 30min on the treadmill at a 5.0 incline at 3.5speed and i had no problem with the cardio at all oxygen efficiency is great im sold already honestly in a sleep deprived state and not dragging at all. and i only had 30sec or so between squat sets lol. Perform Xtend is the real deal in my book

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not even a week in and the real deal?
Eager to see how this helps your cardio too

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Not even a week in and the real deal?
Eager to see how this helps your cardio too
Yea, im very sensitive to minute changes. To have an increase in recovery between sets in such a depleted state is pretty noticeable and the oxygen efficiency has been noticeable as well i don't feel as taxed between sets and maintain intensity during cardio. Could be placebo but i doubt it been in the sup game to long and have taken many products. But we will see how things go for sure. At this point like i said i am sold especially being in a sleep deprived state and able to maintain intensity i was shocked honestly, i planned on dragging ass real bad.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yea, im very sensitive to minute changes. To have an increase in recovery between sets in such a depleted state is pretty noticeable and the oxygen efficiency has been noticeable as well i don't feel as taxed between sets and maintain intensity during cardio. Could be placebo but i doubt it been in the sup game to long and have taken many products. But we will see how things go for sure. At this point like i said i am sold especially being in a sleep deprived state and able to maintain intensity i was shocked honestly, i planned on dragging ass real bad.
1Fast400 hows that for feedback?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hit some chest Started off with Hammer Strength Incline machine went from 1 plate up to 4 plates ascending set from the on plate, i have been focusing on the squeeze at the top to being my chest up it gets overpowered from my delts. Hit some cable flys next doing a 2 second contraction and slow eccentrics to shove as much blood in as possible i did 8 sets here. Went into dumbbell presses worked up from 80's to 130's next i hit up some flys working from 60's up to 90's and called it a day for chest. Hit the stepper for 20min then did some ab work and back to the treadmill for another 20 and wrapped it up.

I cant say enough about my endurance with the perform, i recuperate quickly between sets which is a blessing as i like working fast anyways i find i am not huffing and puffing between my heavy sets hardly ever. Im thoroughly impressed with this product no complaints whatsoever. Give it a try you wont be disappointed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really love to see that 2nd paragraph man.
That is some TOP notch feedback right there
Keep killing it.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Sorry ive been swamped lately, I hit some back this morning 10x10 Pull ups with Stiff Leg deads 4 sets of 15 reps, Next came dumbbell rows superset with dumbbell shrugs 10x10 again with each movement. Then i did the assisted pull up machine really focusing on the squeeze at the top and stretch at the bottom 5 sets of 15 reps. Then i pounded out some close grip seated rows 5 sets of 15 then ended with 30min of cardio and ab work at the end. Endurance is great, im not building up with crazy lactic acid, oxygen efficiency is on point i hate to sound like a broken record but im thoroughly pleased.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not a broken record at all. We value your honest input. Keep rocking it out.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Okay so im actually accumulating some tissue, i got down to 209. Im back up to 214 this morning diet has been the same but i have been focusing on nutrient timing as of recent that has been making a big difference i feel. Rocked a back workout this morning going to hit legs and some accessory work tonight. Tomorrow i will put up my workouts i just got out of the gym and im shot. Be back soon.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hit some legs hard this morning, supersetted front squats with leg extensions. Then another superset of leg press with single leg extension focusing on a 5 sec contraction and 5 second descent. Didn't have to much time this morning so i had to work extra fast. Recovery has been great but i feel i need a day or to off or a deload. Probably the day off because i can go in the gym and go easy lol. Perform has been great to me and im going to add it as a staple, thoroughly impressed

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Big Ben how many scoops you got left?
Wanna wrap this up with a 2-3 sentence explaining what you got out of perform the most? It it's biggest benefits you noted in your training ?