Molding The Dough with Compound 20 (Beta Test)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Compound 20
Beta Test

Product Description/Instructions(to date):

From the beta app thread-

What is USPlabs Compound 20?
– USPlabs Compound 20™ is a one-of-a-kind category hybrid… Something never seen before in sports supplements, and a true innovation for our customers regardless of their goals! We need to hear the 100% honest truth; your feedback is critical to the release of this product! This will be the ultimate stacking product as well as a powerful standalone product.

Off The Beta Testing Bottle-
Compound-20 Beta P11-142
Revolutionary Leaning & Hardening ****tail
120 capsules
Take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with
meal 6-8 hours later
If possible, time one dose to be taken with
pre-workout meal (within 2-3 hours of workout).

Other then that its up to me to find out!!!!!

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS
[video=youtube;KE3CWO2aNck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE3CWO2aNck[/video]

About Me:

Height:
5'11"

Weight:
190lbs(+/-2lbs depending)

Training Exp:
9 years with a few set backs. (pics to come)

Current Goals:
LBM gains only, fatloss IS welcome.

Training Style:
Strength progressive/Hypertrophy 4 on 3 off. with occasional 5th day

Workout Routine:M,T,Th,F
AM Cardio usually, if not cardio done for 20 post lifts... sometimes both.

Chest
DB Press 4x10
Dips 4 sets
Machine or cable fly 4x10
Incline DB Fly 4x10
Decline WIDE DB press 4x10
Incline DB Press 4x10

Bi/Back
Dead Lifts 4x10
Pullups 2x10
Bent over DB Rows 4x10
Iso lat pulldowns 4x10
DB Curls 4x10 (mixed variants of hammer and rep curl)
Cable Curls 4x10

Shoulders
Lateral DB Raises 4x10
Front DB Raises 4x10
DB Shoulder press 4x10
CB Skull Crushers/CB shoulder press SS 4x10/10
DB Bent Over Triceps Extensions 3x10
Lateral Cable Raise/Front Cable Raise SS(l/rSide-l/rFont) 3x10

Legs
Squats 4x10
Standing weighted calf raises 4x30/25/20/15
Leg curls 4x10
Leg raises 4x10
Leg press 4x10

Nutrition/Diet Style:
Clean approx 40/40/20 macro split, calorie adjusted for daily activity.
Breakfast(after fasted cardio)
Protein shake OR
Isopure OR
Eggs
AND
Whole wheat toast OR
Whole wheat pasta OR
Whole Oats (in Pro shake)
AND
Glass of Low sodium V8 juice

Snack
VARIES, Nuts, Beef jerky, Salad, 1/2Chicken Breast
Bananas for indeed potassium
Can of tuna
Pretty much anything low in Carbs/Fat

Lunch
Chicken Breast or Lean Red Meat
Whole wheat Pasta
Whole wheat Roll/bread
Lettuce/salad/broccoli
Or
Home made Chili with lean rinsed beef.

Preworkout/Intraworkout
Aminos 4:1:1(7g:1.75g:1.75g)+ 2g LCLT/Aminos 4:1:1(7g:1.75g:1.75g)+ 2.5g Creatine

Postworkout
Protein powder or bar Immediate
2 Full chicken breasts and Whole wheat pasta when home

Dinner
Complex carbs bout an hour later (after post workout)
Usually Whole wheat pasta, sometimes more starchy like potatoes
Meat of some sort, Chicken, pork, Lean beef
Broccoli/Salad/some other sort of greenery

Prebed
BCAA, ZMA, MAYBE whole chicken breast or can of tuna

USPlabs supplements used in the past:
Cissus, Camphabolic, SuperCissus, Symmetry X, Recreate, OxyElitePro, Jacked, Pslin(beta tested), Prime(Personal Log), Powerfull(used in bulk A LOT as well), anabolic pump, Refresh(beta) USPowders- Focus dirt, 1-carboxy, supersap, Pslin, DominATP

Current Supplementation(been consistent for more then 2 weeks):
Erase 2 caps ed
PP bulk CLA 2x2 caps ed
MST ZMK nightly
AMS Body Mortar CF (usually only around workout)
L-Carnatine L-Tartrate 1g 2x ed
Creapure 2.5mg intra 2.5gpost workout

Recently Discontinued Supplementation:
XFA (3 days out) 50day run @ full dose of 4 caps spread daily
Drive (10days out) 40 day run of 6 caps 3+3 dosed daily
DAA (25 days out) 2g ed for 30 days
End of last Cycle Aug28th (57 days out)

Background:
As mentioned Ive been working out seriously for 9 years and through that time have been on the boards since '03/'04 involved intimately with many supp companies. Ive taken part in plenty of beta tests for products and done plenty of experimenting of my own, giving me quite the diversified supplementation background and a fine tune knowledge of how most things effect me and WHY.

Of course life comes into play from time to time and kicks you in the junk... in '07 I lost my job end of '08 I got divorced and so Ive had my fair share of set backs and fell off the wagon once or twice... been going strong now for almost 2 years free of any drugs or alcohol and wont ever be going back, I was in good shape last summer during work season but still not where I was at my prime in '08 then things got tight over the winter and I couldnt make it to the gym as much as Id prefer and diet suffered considerably... mixed with sedentary video game syndrome I gained A LOT of fat and really exacerbated my gyno by letting E get outta control.

This last summer I said enough is enough Im done looking like this and went on a major cut to recomp.... these were the results...
200lbs and FAT/187lbs and Built

Ive lost a lil amount of definition in the stomach since this pic but its negligable and only due to upping carbs again... I could drop them again but I like the strength gains I get with them in my diet... Still looking to harden up a lil more n burn the last bit of fat off while continuing to add some lean mass though so hopefully C 20 can help with this.

Off to eat and workout this evening, will get back with update later.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice start!
Good progress. Contrats on cutting down and looking THICK!!
I'll be following along.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nice start!
Good progress. Contrats on cutting down and looking THICK!!
I'll be following along.
Thanks bro! Glad to have you along! I'm very excited to see where's USPLabs gonna take me with this new supplement!

Honestly given the high expectations I have for them and the success I've had with their products in the past Im going into this log with a very critical approach....

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 1

Workout went well, felt strong but really tired and sluggish till after the first few sets and the pump came on... nothing huge though, just normal workout pump...

Weights tossed....

Chest
20 warmup pushups
DB Press 40x10, 55x10, 70x10, 90x10
Dips 4 sets of 10(4th set I double up the bounce on bottom and top, kinda quarter reps on each end) I need a belt for doing weighted dips....
Machine fly 160x10, 205x10, 250x10, 295x8
Incline DB Fly 30x10, 40x10
Decline WIDE(almost fly but arms are still held pronate) DB press 30x10, 30x10, 40x9

Found myself in quite the situation tonight... hardly ever happens to me so I dont know what exactly to attribute it to but if I persists Ill know it was Compound 20..... I darn near crapped myself driving home from the store after going to the gym!!!!

I literally had to pull off the freeway and grab the stash of napkins from the glovebox.... horrible. Sorry I know its not necessary to mention this but when doing a beta test you may never know what might become pertinent info.

Did notice some nice vascularity on the biceps as well... I would love to just have my veins pop like they used to when I was a teenager... but I was one skinny kid and graduated high school @ 145lbs at this same height!!!! havnt seen much of them across the years regardless of lower body fat times... maybe this can help get me low enough to see some... would be nice.

Well Im spent for the night, stayed up waaaaay to late last night and didnt get much rest today... gotta grow so I gotta go.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout! Weird observation. How far away was the dose from the "incident"?

My guess is you took it preworkout? Perhaps it interfered with some other preworkout drink/amino? Or maybe the post workout "meal"?

Interesting note though. Thanks for sharing :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed compound 20 buddy.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Nice workout! Weird observation. How far away was the dose from the "incident"?

My guess is you took it preworkout? Perhaps it interfered with some other preworkout drink/amino? Or maybe the post workout "meal"?

Interesting note though. Thanks for sharing :D
Well it was taken approx 2.5 hours preworkout with a meal. I had indulged in a spicy slim jim earlier in the day do I'm sure that added fuel to the fire....

Other then that just the typical aminos pre and intra workout pre with 2g lclt intra with 2.5creapure.... Was fine for the half hour I walked around the market for food after but then ate a protein bar in line for the checkout and 10 min later on the ride home it hit me like a prize fighter in the gut...

... No problems with todays dose, ill update more on that in a sec

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
subbed compound 20 buddy.
welcome friend! I gotta get in on yours as well, since e are starting round the same time should be nice to compare, tried to avoid most all other logs already in progress to keep my experience untainted.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 2

So far today just dosed in the am...

I took it with my bcaas 1g lclt and 2g creapure...

Felt a slight mood within 15 min of dosing almost like with stimulant supplementation but no real feeling of energy or increase in heart rate usually associated with that feeling. I also felt a pump to the muscles and a full feeling, especially in my chest but that can sometimes happen with aminos the day after working a muscle group anyways... We will see if this becomes more prevalent with continued Compound 20 dosing or if it was for other reasons...

Sleep was good last night and I awoke feeling pretty refreshed too.... I don't know if compound 20 will wind up disrupting sleep or helping it but I will be on the look out for any changes. I usually feel fully rested with 6-8 hours of sleep, awake easily and don't typically have any interruptions to my sleep with the seldom mid night pee and knock right back out.

I plan on working back and bis tonight if my fiancé gets home early enough from work, otherwise I will just workout tomorrow and shift my schedule one day this week (something that i do often depending on soreness or convenience). Either way I will update again around second dose with any pertinent info.

Edit: thanks flex, didnt catch the slew of errors swype generated! lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed to this one, great logging thus far!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Thanks for subbin fellas!

I decided to run back and bis tomorrow so I took my second dose with a meal a couple hours ago...

Since then I felt the slight lift again and a smaller pump sensation but not like this morning.

No intestinal distress.... Prob just a coincidence that I started C20 the same day.

Last thing of note.... Marked increase in thirst and dry throat this day regardless of drinking water which in turn also more urination... But not the dehydrating kind of urination I get with stims, just extra in, extra out.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for subbin fellas!

I decided to run back and bis tomorrow so I took my second dose with a meal a couple hours ago...

Since then I felt the slight lift again and a smaller pump sensation but not like this morning.

No intestinal distress.... Prob just a coincidence that I started C20 the same day.

Last thing of note.... Marked increase in thirst and dry throat this day regardless of drinking water which in turn also more urination... But not the dehydrating kind of urination I get with stims, just extra in, extra out.
seems to be a common effect of this product. The drying and such.

Intriguing.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Well it is a "leaning and hardening" agent... so I guess this is one of the ways it accomplishes that???

Im interested in the fact that im feeling slight pumps with meals as well... as though there is a nutrient partitioning effect happening too.....

quite honestly its reminiscent of my experience with AnaBeta.... we will see how much that does or does not continue.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far today just dosed in the am...

I took it with my bcaas 1g lclt and 2g creapure...

Felt a slight mood within 15 min of dosing almost like with stimulant supplementation but no real feeling of energy or increase in heart rate usually associated with that feeling. I also felt a pump to the muscles and a full feeling, especially in my chest but that can sometimes happen with aminos the day after working a muscle group anyways... We will see if this becomes more prevalent with continued Compound 20 dosing or if it was for other reasons...

Sleep was good last night and I aerie feeling pretty refreshed too.... I don't know if compound 20 will wind up disrupting sleep it helping it but I will be on the look out for any changes. I usually feel fully tested with 6-8 hours of sleep, awake easily and don't typically have any interruptions to my sleep with the seldom mid night pee and knock right back out.

I plan on working back and bis tonight if my fiancé gets home early empty from work, otherwise I will just workout tomorrow and shift my schedule one day this week (something that o do often depending on fitness or convenience). Either way I will update again around second dose with any pertinent info.
Subbed for smartphone autocorrect errors lol.

No but really I'm following. Good stuff so far man.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
HA!!!

I usually double check my posts first or catch them on a reread and edit... that one was horrible!

Glad to have you along though bro! should be a fun ride.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Just awoke... (I'm late to bed late to wake this time of year)

Muscles look a lil tighter yet full in the chest and abs are showing through more then yesterday...

Have yet to dose today, just wanted to was this note cause I saw the mirror and was like "really?"

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ugh.... Didn't eat enough soon enough after dosing with bcaas again and now feeling hypo.... I hate this...

Take with carb loaded meal, check

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
So a bowl of life cereal, a handful of almonds and a piece of toast later.... No more hypoglycemia...

Instead now lethargy has set in and I'm tired as hell n going to take a nap (luckily I don't have anything to do this time of year so lethargy doesn't bother me most days, just sleep it off)....

This stuff def initiates a strong insulinogenic effect.... I have extensive experience with many gda's, this one def has similar effects... Whether it increases insulin secretion or intrinsically mimics insulin (I'm thinking the latter considering Uspl's other products moa) I don't think we will find out till the write up is released on this stuff... One thing is for sure, it does an awesome job of clearing out blood glucose levels...

This would also lead one to know part of the way this is allowing hardening... Not much of ones nutrient intake will go to fat storage... Considering the claim that this products pathways of action are unique and innovative I can't be sure this is all it consists of.... Also there is the strong possibility of it being more then one ingredient with different moa's to create a synergistic effect, it is a "cøcktail" after all...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just awoke... (I'm late to bed late to wake this time of year)

Muscles look a lil tighter yet full in the chest and abs are showing through more then yesterday...

Have yet to dose today, just wanted to was this note cause I saw the mirror and was like "really?"
Ugh.... Didn't eat enough soon enough after dosing with bcaas again and now feeling hypo.... I hate this...

Take with carb loaded meal, check
hmm some GDA properties?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Meh.... Had my son here n he wasn't quite ready to nap earlier, then by the time he wanted to go down I had some things I had to take care of stuff around the house preparing for the arrival of our new bed n cooked up a big batch of chili with lean rinsed beef...

So no nap for me :(

Busy evening for me... New bedroom set arrival and set up, sister in law having a baby right now (so I'm sure fiancé is going to want to go to the hospital) n still going to workout n hit back n bis...

Going to eat and take my second dose soon... Update coming later for how workout goes, maybe not till tomorrow depending on how the evening progresses.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The lethargy is interesting. Let's see where this takes you.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 3 workout (last night)

Sorry for not updating last night... Like I said, I had a busy evening yesterday... Got the room set up with all the new stuff, headed off to the gym and got finished just after the sis in law delivered the lil one so went to pay her a visit n meet the new family member, beautiful baby girl.

Last nights workout was strong at some points but at others its just getting disheartening... My deadlift sucks cause up until this spring I had not ever performed the exercise... big oversight on my part, I know, but thats why Ive made sure to incorporate it recently. Still numbers arent going up to where Id like them to be very fast, so if anyone can hand out some tips on how to boost strength on this exercise quickly it would be welcome.... heres how the workout went..

Weigh in... 194.4 (my weight fluctuates between 188-194 typically)

Bi/Back
Dead Lifts- 10x135, 10x185, 4x225, 225
Bent over DB Rows-(done one arm at a time on bench) 10x50, 10x60, 10x70, 10x80
Pull ups- 5 (lol, shoulda done before rows, forgot)
Iso cable lat pulldowns-(done alternating rght/lft while holding partial contraction on stationary arm) 20x40, 20x50, 20x60, 20x70
DB Curls- 10x35(reg), 10x40(hammer), 10x30(reg/hammer alternating 1,2->1,2 etc)

I was completely spent at that point and just got the call that the niece had arrived so I omitted doing cable curls this week.

The rows and lats were strong this week, definitely going to move up 5lbs on all rows and possibly 10 on lats next week... Bis are always easy for me, more weight is def possible for bis but it pains my wrists curling much more then 40lb db's even though the lift itself is easily completed at 50lbs.... I will have to see where this takes me regarding joints, on cycle I can push through easy and my mind muscle connection can help to hold my joints in better position, but Im worried that this being a hardening compound it may wind up drying out joints... we will have to see... hopefully not.

No other things of note... no real huge pumps in the gym... no real signs of increased vascularity as others have mentioned... maybe I will get this further down the road but the few logs I tried checking out on USPL forums had guys running all sorts of crap with almost the entire USPL line so its really hard to discern what the heck they are actually benefiting from the Compound 20 itself... pretty lame way to beta a new product IMO.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
The lethargy is interesting. Let's see where this takes you.
Ill say... hopefully its not constant... if so, oh well, but not something i look forward too....

BTW thanks for coming along AZ!!! You feelin better yet bro?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
LOL... just realized that AM, bleeps out r - i - v - a - l.... so my other post with ar-> **** was supposed to have that in there... wonder why the heck they chose to censor that??? competing company or something????

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 4

So far today Ive dosed Compound 20 again with my morning aminos and LCLT...

15 min later I chowed down a big bowl of my lean beef chili so no going hypo today.

Notes:

Thirst has increased substantially today, drank aminos, glass of milk and 2 bottles of water since waking 4 hours ago so thats quite a bit of fluid and Ive only peed once when I awoke... funny thing is I am still thirsty...

BUT...

Number 2 has been a lot more frequent today.... which I honestly attribute to the bomb chili Ive been eating for 3 of my last 4 meals, lol.

Nothing else to really note so next update will be regarding tonight's shoulder/tri workout... one of my favorites honestly.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill say... hopefully its not constant... if so, oh well, but not something i look forward too....

BTW thanks for coming along AZ!!! You feelin better yet bro?
Getting the tests done and hoping for good news. Thanks for asking champ or should I say Uncle?

If there isn't a ring of fire from that chili than it's weak sauce! Lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
K in the gym right now... Noticed I was 194 2 days ago... Figured I'm adding fat, dropped cals yesterday and today to compensate..

Yesterday 194.4

Today 195.4

Wtf? I'm kinda pissed?

Idk, what to think.... More on this when I get home, delt superset left to do n I'm out...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe its making you store more glycogen?
Giving you constipation (Hey it's a probable)?

Perhaps building muscle already?! haha
You said you might have gone hypo, maybe its a GDA? or has GDA properties?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 4 workout

1.maybe its making you store more glycogen?
2.Giving you constipation (Hey it's a probable)?

3.Perhaps building muscle already?! haha
4.You said you might have gone hypo, maybe its a GDA? or has GDA properties?
1.yea.. Im hoping what it is doing is just storing more glycogen... but then again strength was there and then not there and then there again in my workout tonight.... I think that might of been just the fact that I did a lil change up on my initial deltoid pre-exhaustion... made getting 80's up to shoulder press impossible, huge WTF for me... I was planning on doing 90s tonight with how easy 80s were last week :(

2.Def not constipated with this chili cleaning me out;)

3. and 4.I have honestly been going up in strength already the last couple weeks, building my numbers steadily just outside of PCT, was great... Added a lil bit of blurring to the abs with the addition of higher carbs to keep gains... BUT I have slowly been moving my 5lb weight flucution/spread from 186-191 to this last 2 weeks where the lowest Ive been is 190 and tonight was the high at 195... after lowering cals a bit and eating very clean... so I may have already been building a lil muscle... buuut with this sudden weight climb with the only change in my supp routine or diet that I could contribute this too would have to be Compound 20 considering I dont know what it does fully I do know its an effective GDA and likely storing more nutrients... BUT to say im already building new muscle beyond what rate ive been doing natty... I wouldnt even give that to a DS like SD or Epistane week 1, again id just chalk it up to glycogen stores getting boosted... still thats a good sign of what might be to come...

soooo

again like I mentioned weight was UP to 195.4 which is up 5.4 lbs since monday.... just wish I knew what it was and the MOA of this compound 20 so I can know what to contribute it to...

Lift notes: usually I do the same weight for L DB raises and F DB raises, that means-10 of one weight on LDB and 10 of the same weight on FDB so on and so forth through my pre exhaust... tonight I did LDB, LDB, LDB then FDB, FDB, FDB.... I think this is what killed my ability to hit my planned shoulder press #'s

Shoulders
Lateral DB Raises- 10x20lbs, 10x25lbs, 10x30lbs
Front DB Raises- 10x20lbs, 10x25lbs, 10x30lbs
DB Shoulder press- 10x50lbs, 10x60lbs, 10x70lbs, attempt 80lbs and cant get em up:(
Standing CB Skull Crushers/CB close grip military press SS- 10/10x52.5lbs, 10/10x62.5lbs, 10/5x62.5lbs
DB Bent Over Triceps Extensions- 10x20lbs, 10x25lbs, 10x30lbs
Lateral Cable Raise/Front Cable Raise SS(l/rLateral->l/rFont)- 10/10->10/10x20lbs, 10/10->10/10x25lbs, 7/7->10/10x30

Traps had a good pump and even my bis were poppin a lil bit(even though i take extreme care to not put them into my lateral and front lifts by turning pinkies up as much as possible to target posterior delts and tris...) I felt strong through the first couple sets, was appalled with the lack of strength with DB presses, then by the end felt strong again... def an off shoulder workout for me.

Compound 20 notes:
As mentioned thirst was WAY up earlier and while for the first 4 hours today of drinking over 70oz of fluids I didnt have to pee once... as the thirst persisted and drinking continued the bladder reached the breaking point n I started letting some out... prob drank another 100oz before I went to the gym with my aminos and peed about 3 times between 2 and 10.... I think that Compound 20 is causing me to retain glycogen and in turn water as well (as most may know 2g of water for 1g of CHO absorbed into muscles...) and this is most likely my main cause of weight gain.... I just want to be sure of it as I def dont want to put on any fat till end of December when I start my planned bulking cycle, where some will be acceptable, but still not expected(I usually burn fat on cycle regardless of compound used).

This type of Glycogen storage and water retention is actually a fairly impressive trait but we will have to see what it builds up to and what other effects are brought on as Compound 20 dosing continues cause I could get similar effects from AP and Pslin.... hoping for the real hardening effects mentioned...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good water storage is good or strength. If you see both glycogen uptake and hardening that is one amazing natty product. :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Day 5

Sounds good water storage is good or strength. If you see both glycogen uptake and hardening that is one amazing natty product. :)
Well thats where my initial update for today comes in....

I awoke this morning to look in the mirror and im looking noticeably more PUFFY... This is with me CONSIDERABLY lowering carbs the last 3 days and upping protein intake... even that chili I made was lean beef to begin with, that I then strain and run under water after cooking to wash away excess fat oils and it makes up 75% of my chili, only 25% is beans... I dont have ANY carbs at night with exception of the 17 in my post workout protein bar(2g dietary fiber, 2g sugar, 4g sugar alcohol) and the 2 glasses of milk I might have with my chicken breasts later...

All that considered and Im fairly pissed... I wasnt even moving in this direction body comp wise before starting compound 20 and my diet was shifted much more to carbs then now.... Id like to know when the "hardening" aspect is supposed to kick in.

If this trend continues through 2 weeks and Im not leaning back out with my diet in check and taking a supposed hardening compound, Im gonna have to bail on the beta... just not cool. Lets hope for some different effects and FAST...

With that I am about to dose my Compound 20 morning dose with 4 eggs a chicken breast and A piece of 100% wheat toast...

Already 2 bottles of water into the day also :rolleyes:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Oh and as of today im going to drop my creatine mono that Ive been dosing 2g with both doses... its possible theres some kind of synergy here but at that low a dose I shouldnt be getting this puffy...

Instead Im gonna only dose the equivalent of 1 scoop of jacked(half a sample pack, I have 6 which makes up 12 servings for getting me to my 2 week cut off date), preworkout only which has SOME creatine in it, yet also has stims... should help even out the water retention with both....

Lets hope this helps and isnt going to just kill the added recovery and synergy I get with my LCLT....

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Im not too impressed... but it is a natty compound so im willing to give it time... but if it continues to push in the wrong direction WHILE I take extra steps to help move towards weight loss.... Im done.

All thats apparent thus far is its an effective GDA and it in turn is causing me to hold water... maybe this will shift as dosing continues.. maybe not... thats the point of a beta...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree, I'm going to be going into a weight loss phase after my swole stack log and I'm going to use this, I hope I don't have any negative effects. You're right doesn't look like you're having much fun there.
I'm going to try going lighter weighs and high reps and see what happens....
I got about 2 weeks to go before I get on C20 though.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
So today I'm a lot happier with the way I look...

Honestly look a lot drier and no longer bloated. Abs are very visible again just standing and chest looks tighter. In fact my arms, bis and shoulders namely, had a slight pump to them all day. Thirst was still there, water intake was still high but I think the 4th day in a row of restricted carbs (not complete removal, just considerably reduced and removed altogether 4-6 hours before sleep.) And the removal of 2x a day creatine monohydrate dosing helped...

Funny thing is, weight is still 194.6.....

This tells me something... Nutrient storage is up and quite possibly there is some anabolism going on. Especially with the mirror meter... I'm all about reading the mirror but when the combination of the look in the mirror was puffy AND I was up 5lbs, I was starting to get pissed....

I'm thinking maybe this will be better on a restricted diet... Maybe it will be a good bulker too but expect water weight.... I def have yet to see it truly live up to its intended purpose but considering we are only wrapping up week one I think this is to be expected...

Some things are happening from this compound since it was introduced into a constant environment and changes have been occurring that weren't typical.... Just nothing like what I expect considering the purpose...

Sorry a bit redundant... But trying to be as thorough as possible...

Tonight was legs, def not my strongest point since I have yet to get back to where I once was, which wasn't a super high 1rm to begin with considering the condition of my knees, but general strength and endurance are there since I am an avid snowboarder.... Also this last summer, working a job where I was on my feet 12hr a day I did not incorporate a leg day through my transformation period cause I can't knock door to door if I do an intense leg workout the day of working or even couple days before....(legs take longer to recover then anything else for me)

Lifts:

Squat- 10x135lbs, 10x135lbs, 185x10 lbs, 8x205lbs, 5x225lbs(used to do 10x255 easy bit not much higher or knees sound like popcorn)
Dual leg curls- 10x80lbs, 10x110lbs, 10x140lbs, 10x190lbs
Single leg extensions-(L/R) 10/10x60lbs, 10/10x60lbs, 10/10x70lbs, 10/10x80lbs

N that was it... Legs are always intense for me n they had the fans turned off so my core temp was spiking by this point making me queasy... I usually have calf raises in there and some leg presses too but not only were they closing as I finished up but if I did one more set my aminos would have been back up all over the gym floor.

Last thing to note... Libido has been absolutely raging the last couple days and my back is breaking out pretty bad... Dunno if that means my fiancé its just smoking hot and I need to shower more or if test levels are boosting... Wouldn't doubt its both :sgrin:

Tomorrow is off, dunno if I'll update being sunday n all, but I'm looking forward to see what week 2 brings and if some major (beneficial) effects will become apparent.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got about 2.5 weeks into my bottle before getting really sick. I, too, noticed the libido increase!!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
wth I thought I was already subbed to this, oh well, I'm now :)

Effects seems to go in different directions here, can't really understand if it's a hardening/leaning agent
or a bulk product.
If it's a GDA of some kind (could be, USP already has AP, Pslin is discontined...) I wouldn't
be surprised to read very different effects on different people, I've noticed GDA depending on
ingredients and MOA bring wildly different results..

Have you tried different timing? in between meals or before bed?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
did you log it?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wth I thought I was already subbed to this, oh well, I'm now :)

Effects seems to go in different directions here, can't really understand if it's a hardening/leaning agent
or a bulk product.
If it's a GDA of some kind (could be, USP already has AP, Pslin is discontined...) I wouldn't
be surprised to read very different effects on different people, I've noticed GDA depending on
ingredients and MOA bring wildly different results..

Have you tried different timing? in between meals or before bed?
none prebed....

the one time that i dosed before a meal too early and only supplied a few simple carbs while cooking(approx 15, 20min after dose) I went hypo BAD....

I dont doubt one bit that this has GDA properties... question is what all else is it... I have been told its multiple ingredients, but I just dont see the reason to re-do already released supps, especially in their own line... also with the fact they continue to mention its MOA is novel and unused to this point makes me think GDA properties are supposed to be just part of its effects....interested to see what the full picture might be, if anything more then what has been seen....

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Oh no i was referring to your report so far, i read the whole thing waiting to hit the weights :D
ya im sorry, that was in response to enhanced, forgot to quote

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
none prebed....

the one time that i dosed before a meal too early and only supplied a few simple carbs while cooking(approx 15, 20min after dose) I went hypo BAD....

I dont doubt one bit that this has GDA properties... question is what all else is it... I have been told its multiple ingredients, but I just dont see the reason to re-do already released supps, especially in their own line... also with the fact they continue to mention its MOA is novel and unused to this point makes me think GDA properties are supposed to be just part of its effects....interested to see what the full picture might be, if anything more then what has been seen....
I'm all about GDAs, love them and I'm experimenting a lot with them lately (at the moment using both Glycobol AND Recompadrol,
and I'm in GDAs heaven) but I've *never* found one that made me go hypo if dosed without food, but I know both the ones I'm using
did it to other people, just not on me due to the crazy habits my body got used to
I wonder how potent C20 is as GDA and its effects on insulin levels

Have you ever tried other GDAs before? If yes, did they made you go hypo if dosed without food?

I mentioned the prebed because I'm loving 1cp of Recompadrol prebed

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets see what usp labs has for us.
kill it mijo!!!