The Hick goes 3 days on SNS Agmatine.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First and foremost, thank you goes out to Antihero for the opportunity to test out Agmatine.The first day was legs. Dosed as recomended at 2 caps in a.m. and 2 caps 60min. pre workout.As far as pumps go, I was not really too impressed. I did like how the muscle strain wasn't there on some of the heavier weights. Could tell it was heavy but it didn't hurt. It is difficult for me to really get a good pump on legs so I wasn't expecting much this night.Day two was arms, abs, lats and deadlifts. This time dose was all 4 caps 60 min pre workout. Once again I didn't get much more of a pump than normal. The endurace and muscle strain was like 1st day.Post up third workout Saturday.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to hear more about this, Luke. Agmatine is one that intrigues me but definitely has a bit of an investment pricetag to it from what I've seen, too.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
4 caps , 1 hr prior to wo usually does it for me
I do not recommend dosing it that way on leg day (but I do every other day) due to very painful hamstring and calf pumps.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Interested to hear more about this, Luke. Agmatine is one that intrigues me but definitely has a bit of an investment pricetag to it from what I've seen, too.
Aren't you presently logging our TTA?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my last dose didn't get a full workout. I got three lifts in before my wife called saying we had no water. Went home to see if I could fix the problem. Wound up having to replace the well pump. Not fun!

Final review of the Agmatine... for pumps it was not very good for me. It was only a hair ( and a thin one at that) better than a normal pump that I get from just lifting.
Endurance/muscle strain... I think this is where I noticed it the most as far as being able to push through some of the heavier sets without the muscle fatigue.
Would I buy it... I have to be honest and say no. I thank SNS and Antihero for the opportunity to try it but for me it's a no-go.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
So my last dose didn't get a full workout. I got three lifts in before my wife called saying we had no water. Went home to see if I could fix the problem. Wound up having to replace the well pump. Not fun!

Final review of the Agmatine... for pumps it was not very good for me. It was only a hair ( and a thin one at that) better than a normal pump that I get from just lifting.
Endurance/muscle strain... I think this is where I noticed it the most as far as being able to push through some of the heavier sets without the muscle fatigue.
Would I buy it... I have to be honest and say no. I thank SNS and Antihero for the opportunity to try it but for me it's a no-go.

I thank you for you honest input. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you, as a majority of our testers have put it side by side with the effects of nitrates. And I personally love the stuff.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually responded better to nitrates. Just goes to show that what works for one might not work for the next. I was able to be one of the beta testers for Yoked and really liked the stuff. Had really good results while others never got a thing.