APS Mesomorph Review/LOG (Sponsored)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
First I just want to say thanks to APS and Judgement Day for letting me try this out. I'm always on the look out for the next thing to give me an edge in the gym. Also, thanks for the shirt and shaker! They kick ass! I'm gonna have to cut the arms off of that shirt though. LOL

O.K. So I just got my tub of Mesomorph today. Currently I'm training in a 5x5 type of routine and I just reset my weights today. Figured it was a good time to try this out.

First Impression: Wow that's a big scoop! LOL. I haven't seen one like that since the original N2KTS. So, I just took one. :D

Flavor: I'm not sure what flavor this is supposed to be really. Sort of reminded me of the typical "Fruit Punch" flavor. It's light and sweet though and not the least unpleasant. (5/5)

Mixing:
Mixed really easily in seconds with a fork in a water glass. No problems here and it didn't settle back out like some stuff does. (5/5)

I took this about 30 mins before my workout. 20 before I left for the gym. In the car over I started to get the "tingles". Not terrible like the old N2KTS used to give you(not that I minded that, I liked it!). Subtle. Within 5 mins in the car I noticed I was getting really focused in. Energy was amping up already. By the time I got to the gym I was ready to sprint across the parking lot! I had to pace myself. I usually start my workout with 10 mins on the elliptical just to get warm and generally loosen the old bones up. I kept having to slow myself down because I noticed I was "sprinting" on the elliptical several times. I was dying to get to the lifting part of this. Longest 10 mins of my life...

So I get my warmup sets in and go for my first set. As soon as I lay down on the bench I notice I've got a TON of energy but, my focus is off bad. So, I go for my first work set and it goes pretty good. As I worked through my sets I kept noticing that I had ridiculous energy but couldn't focus really well. I made it through all of my sets but I crapped out on my last rep on the bench. Mentally I thought for sure I had it but I didn't even get close. Seemed I was more "stimmed" than strong at that point.

As the workout progressed the energy stayed on. The focus slowly got better. This was 6 hours ago. For the last couple of hours I've been super focused! I wouldn't recommend taking this late in the evening or you may not sleep if you're sensitive to this sort of thing.

All in a all I notice mucho stim and very little focus. For me I like focus as I find it helps me more than a stim to move weight. That said I had a great workout and the drive carried me through everything I did no problem. Including supersetting cable tripresses with hanging leg raises at the very end of my workout. My heart was racing but I was still pounding out the reps.

I'm not going to give an overall performance score just yet. I want to play with it for a while and see what happens. Tomorrow is leg day and I think I'll dose it the same and see what happens. Squats are always a good way to evaluate anything! :D

So, fun first time out. Let's see what the next couple of weeks bring.

THANKS AGAIN APS!

EDIT: I forgot to mention the pump. I'm not sure how I forgot that. It was ridiculous. I felt like I needed someone to hold my arms down so I didn't get "air lat" syndrome walking around. My chest was full as ever and my arms were just balloons. (5/5) here.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st :D

Awesome review BTW! I too like more focus rather than a stim feeling. Maybe it will change the more you use it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome Day 1 wow!

You only need 1 scoop with Mesomorph, it is the max dosage, I have used 1.5 scoops before and it was a little to much, even a heaping scoop was pushin it for me lol

The pumps from Creatine Nitrate are amazing, def something that no other pre-workout has. Lookin good bro!

APS NUTRITION

Awards
1st :D

Awesome review BTW! I too like more focus rather than a stim feeling. Maybe it will change the more you use it.
First off hi guys,I want to thank all of you for logging APS products for the rest of the "crew" here at AM.Looks like we have a real impressive and experienced bunch.I'll be along for the ride with each and everyone of you loggers helping JD out when he is gets slammed with questions,so let's do this!No worries here on the focus,it's a clear case of OVERSTIMULATION.As he states when it started to hit he was extremely focused,at this point he had assimilated the right amount mesomorph for his particular stim/Cns tolerance.As time went on and more meso entered his system this took him past that perfect level he had already acheived as evident by all the classic indicators (rapid heart,loss of focus and yes slightly weaker as you are unable to focus on those crucial last reps)of being overstimulated.whereas this amount may have been perfect for one who needs more stimulation than your average guy.So it's a simple case of adjusting your first couple doses anywhere from slightly less than a full scoop to a full rounded scoop depending on your specific needs.but once you do you will experience the classic mesomorph attributes that are constantly reported worldwide those being pinpoint focus and smooth,no jitter,no crash,long lasting alpha male energy!just like the logger reported early in the warmup before he got overstimmed by a little too much meso.All he has to do is back it down a little and he will remain in that perfect zone he achieved early throughout the entire workout and for hours after.You will also notice once it wore off a little after workout the great focus came back and the good energy.so start with slightly less than a full scoop and work your way up from there.unless you know damn well that you are the guy that can drink 3 pots of coffee and take a nap then do one level scoop or even a full rounded one.So make those adjustments guys and tear the house down!Just tear it down with focus! ;-)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off hi guys,I want to thank all of you for logging APS products for the rest of the "crew" here at AM.Looks like we have a real impressive and experienced bunch.I'll be along for the ride with each and everyone of you loggers helping JD out when he is gets slammed with questions,so let's do this!No worries here on the focus,it's a clear case of OVERSTIMULATION.As he states when it started to hit he was extremely focused,at this point he had assimilated the right amount mesomorph for his particular stim/Cns tolerance.As time went on and more meso entered his system this took him past that perfect level he had already acheived as evident by all the classic indicators (rapid heart,loss of focus and yes slightly weaker as you are unable to focus on those crucial last reps)of being overstimulated.whereas this amount may have been perfect for one who needs more stimulation than your average guy.So it's a simple case of adjusting your first couple doses anywhere from slightly less than a full scoop to a full rounded scoop depending on your specific needs.but once you do you will experience the classic mesomorph attributes that are constantly reported worldwide those being pinpoint focus and smooth,no jitter,no crash,long lasting alpha male energy!just like the logger reported early in the warmup before he got overstimmed by a little too much meso.All he has to do is back it down a little and he will remain in that perfect zone he achieved early throughout the entire workout and for hours after.You will also notice once it wore off a little after workout the great focus came back and the good energy.so start with slightly less than a full scoop and work your way up from there.unless you know damn well that you are the guy that can drink 3 pots of coffee and take a nap then do one level scoop or even a full rounded one.So make those adjustments guys and tear the house down!Just tear it down with focus! ;-)
Welcome!! Good to hear your explanation, I was sneering if it was just a minor adjustment or just a tolerance to the stim needed to be built a little more. My favorite pre-workouts are ones that give me that burst of energy and at the same time that mental clarity, focus and drive to walk into a weight room, know exactly what I want to do and get in and out. Usually I tend to BS a little between sets and whatnot when I'm not on a good pre-workout supp. So far my favorites are andraulic pump and jack3d (only when stacked with powerfull. I don't like it by itself for some reason). I'm looking forward to trying mesmo out and seeing how it competes.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review. Meso leaves me feeling zeroed in on the days I take it. Focus for me is incredible and after using it for a month, I'd have to say overall the results were the best I'd ever experienced. I say give it a few workouts and you'll see what I'm referring to.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I was assuming. My plan for tonight's workout is to back it off just slightly. I've been over stimmed before and I know that's what it was. I'll toy with the dosage until I hone it in perfectly. Thus far, I'm impressed. I don't impress easily. :sgrin:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you have joined us:D

Agreed, adjusting the size by a little bit makes a difference, I used a heaping scoop the other day and it was a little to much stim for me, I find a leveled scoop works perfect for me.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Day 2!

So I went just shy of one scoop. Maybe 7/8 or so. I didn't get the over stimmed effect tonight at all. Strength and focus were very good. Energy was intense. I had to do leg presses before my squats tonight because some jackass was using my rack. :D I still hit my weights on the squats after preexhausting on the leg press. Took shorter rests than normal and though I was winded I had the energy to get me through my sets no problem. Focus was MUCH better than last night.

Only negative...I noticed my drive dropped about 15 mins before my workout ended. I still had focus and strength but that crazy drive dropped off and I was having to really concentrate to push through on my last curl sets. No crash. Just energy wore off a little early. So, next workout I'm going to up the dose just a little and see if I can find that sweet spot in the middle here.

I love that I don't need 2 scoops of this stuff though. Sure makes it easier to stretch a bottle longer! Good job APS!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like being jacked on stims during workout-i can't wait to try it.

good objective review so far-got me really wanting to try the meso.

btw-the creatine nitrate might take a little time to kick in fully, so i will keep checking to see how that's working for you.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried 1.5 scoops before, that was killer lol, a little much for me, even 1.25 scoops is pushin it for me, I find 1 scoop works perfect. I found I could feel the Creatine Nitrate pumps my first dose, it pumps the biceps like crazy!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for that tonight because I did do bi's and my triceps were unbelievably full last night. But, I didn't really get that bicep pump tonight. Next workout is Friday and will be chest/shoulders. I'm anxious to see what shoulder pump I can get going!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Oh one other thing. I normally take 3 Ancient Strength preworkout and I've been leaving them out to see for sure what the Meso(nitrate) is doing pumpwise without the influence of the Creatine Pyruvate. Next week I may stack them up and see how crazy that is! :D

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

O.K. So I added the Ancient Strength back in today. I got crazy pumps today. Now the insane amount of carbs I put down via Thanksgiving may have had a little something to do with it.

Focus was better. Started to get overstimmed a little at first but I concentrated on the focus and it went away. Strength was good. Got all of my reps and few extra today. Only thing was the energy seemed to fade on me again before I was done. So, Monday I'm going to try to go back to a full scoop and see if I can get away with it without overstimming. All in all. Good feeling of energy and focus about on par with N2KTS but for me right now the N2KTS is lasting longer in the energy/drive dept.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

O.K. So I added the Ancient Strength back in today. I got crazy pumps today. Now the insane amount of carbs I put down via Thanksgiving may have had a little something to do with it.

Focus was better. Started to get overstimmed a little at first but I concentrated on the focus and it went away. Strength was good. Got all of my reps and few extra today. Only thing was the energy seemed to fade on me again before I was done. So, Monday I'm going to try to go back to a full scoop and see if I can get away with it without overstimming. All in all. Good feeling of energy and focus about on par with N2KTS but for me right now the N2KTS is lasting longer in the energy/drive dept.
Were you using the old version of N2KTS? that stuff gave really good energy. I've been testing out the new one and I find I barely get any energy from it. Only pre-workouts I find thats been giving me good energy is Mesomorph, 1M.R, Flashover and MaximizeV2.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Were you using the old version of N2KTS? that stuff gave really good energy. I've been testing out the new one and I find I barely get any energy from it. Only pre-workouts I find thats been giving me good energy is Mesomorph, 1M.R, Flashover and MaximizeV2.
I agree the new N2KTS isn't as strong as the old one but I was using the new one the last couple of weeks. I did find the energy good. Not as strong as the previous version though. I used 1MR while N2KTS was unavailable and I did really like it. Also have a tub of Methyl Mass but well, it didn't do much.

I just read your review on the N2KTS. It surprises me you didn't get the energy at 2 scoops. I've been using 1.5 successfully. Did you shake it up?

I think I need to get back up to a full scoop of Mesomorph to get the energy to hold. Just so I can not get to stimmed up. LOL.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree the new N2KTS isn't as strong as the old one but I was using the new one the last couple of weeks. I did find the energy good. Not as strong as the previous version though. I used 1MR while N2KTS was unavailable and I did really like it. Also have a tub of Methyl Mass but well, it didn't do much.

I just read your review on the N2KTS. It surprises me you didn't get the energy at 2 scoops. I've been using 1.5 successfully. Did you shake it up?

I think I need to get back up to a full scoop of Mesomorph to get the energy to hold. Just so I can not get to stimmed up. LOL.
Ya I shook it up. I didn't really feel 2 scoops, 3 scoops I felt but it felt like an over stim feeling, same feeling when I take 3 scoops of Whiteflood, I get a shaky feeling instead of high energy. I'm gonna take a 8 week break from caffeine, I need it. I'm gonna try Plasmagen Nitrate and VB-12 powerstrips to help with energy while I get caffeine withdrawals LOL

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Ya I shook it up. I didn't really feel 2 scoops, 3 scoops I felt but it felt like an over stim feeling, same feeling when I take 3 scoops of Whiteflood, I get a shaky feeling instead of high energy. I'm gonna take a 8 week break from caffeine, I need it. I'm gonna try Plasmagen Nitrate and VB-12 powerstrips to help with energy while I get caffeine withdrawals LOL
LOL. Yeah that would be a problem for me! If I had to give up my coffee I'd go nuts. I once took 3 scoops of the old N2KTS...I was seriously cracked out for hours. I know that shaky feeling you're talking about. That's what I got that first night I tried Meso. It's not conducive to a good lifting session. I wonder why you're getting that from N2KTS and not the energy and it doesn't bother me? I have to look more closely at the ingredient profile of both.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Yeah that would be a problem for me! If I had to give up my coffee I'd go nuts. I once took 3 scoops of the old N2KTS...I was seriously cracked out for hours. I know that shaky feeling you're talking about. That's what I got that first night I tried Meso. It's not conducive to a good lifting session. I wonder why you're getting that from N2KTS and not the energy and it doesn't bother me? I have to look more closely at the ingredient profile of both.
Ya the old N2KTS all I needed was 1.5-2 scoops and I would have killer workouts, but I almost got nothing from the new version. One thing I noticed is the new version doesn't contain theophylline, which was the same ingredient they took out of the first Jacked and everyone was saying the new Jack3d didn't feel as good as the old version. I'd like to find some bulk theophylline and see if that makes the difference.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I wondered what was different. I know I don't get the crazy flush with it that I used to get either. I actually enjoyed turning bright red and tingling like crazy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya the old N2KTS all I needed was 1.5-2 scoops and I would have killer workouts, but I almost got nothing from the new version. One thing I noticed is the new version doesn't contain theophylline, which was the same ingredient they took out of the first Jacked and everyone was saying the new Jack3d didn't feel as good as the old version. I'd like to find some bulk theophylline and see if that makes the difference.
not to jack the thread.....but.....i wonder why ntbm would pull the theophylliine from n2kts after all the flack upslabs caught from pulling it from jacked-that makes no sense to me?????

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
not to jack the thread.....but.....i wonder why ntbm would pull the theophylliine from n2kts after all the flack upslabs caught from pulling it from jacked-that makes no sense to me?????
My guess would be trouble sourcing the ingredient.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I thought the same thing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My guess would be trouble sourcing the ingredient.
ok-it is listed as a prescription medication for treatment of asthma, copd and breathing disorders. it actually looks like a stronger version of ephedra.

this answers 2 questions.

1. why they pulled it.
2. why n2kts and jacked aren't as strong without it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does mesomorph have nitrates in it? I did a google search and found this.

SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE COMPLEX (Beta Alanine, l-citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine Alpha ketoglutarate, Icariin (50%)) 6,500 mg

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX (Di-Creatine malate, L-taurine, Creatinol-o-phosphate, Agmatine sulfate.) 4,500 mg

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX (Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine disulfide butyrate ester), Methylxanthine anhydrous, 3, 7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, Naringin 1,3 dimethylamylamine)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm I thought the energy soupposedly came from the Geranamine.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does mesomorph have nitrates in it? I did a google search and found this.

SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE COMPLEX (Beta Alanine, l-citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine Alpha ketoglutarate, Icariin (50%)) 6,500 mg

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX (Di-Creatine malate, L-taurine, Creatinol-o-phosphate, Agmatine sulfate.) 4,500 mg

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX (Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine disulfide butyrate ester), Methylxanthine anhydrous, 3, 7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, Naringin 1,3 dimethylamylamine)
Yes it does and thats the old formula ingredient profile.

If you have a question about Mesomorph please PM me or make a thread in the APS Nutrition section, I don't want to Jack this log.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry .

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get anymore workouts in with Mesomorph?

I'm on my last scoop today and then I'm out :( lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
O.K. Have to say, I'm impressed. I am draggin ass today from this cold. Didn't sleep for **** last night because of my sinuses so I assumed my workout was going to blow hard. Took my meso about 40 minutes before the gym. Got in there and KILLED IT! I did skip my deads because I figured they wouldn't work well with the whole sinus issue.

Pull Ups 3x10 BW
Bent BB Row 135x10,165x10x2
DB Row 85x10,95x8x2
Close Grip Cable High Row 3x8x160

Preacher Curls 95x8x3
Concentration Curls 30x10-25x6,25x10-20x6,25x10-20x6 DS

Hanging Leg Raises 3x25

Felt Great. Got it all done in time.

One thing I would mention though that's driving me nuts with this stuff...when I do get the tingles I ONLY get them on my head. Like all over. I feel like my face is crawling off. Weirdest damn thing. I've usually gotten them down my arms and what not but literally all over my head. It only last about 10 mins but it sucks. LOL.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O.K. Have to say, I'm impressed. I am draggin ass today from this cold. Didn't sleep for **** last night because of my sinuses so I assumed my workout was going to blow hard. Took my meso about 40 minutes before the gym. Got in there and KILLED IT! I did skip my deads because I figured they wouldn't work well with the whole sinus issue.

Pull Ups 3x10 BW
Bent BB Row 135x10,165x10x2
DB Row 85x10,95x8x2
Close Grip Cable High Row 3x8x160

Preacher Curls 95x8x3
Concentration Curls 30x10-25x6,25x10-20x6,25x10-20x6 DS

Hanging Leg Raises 3x25

Felt Great. Got it all done in time.

One thing I would mention though that's driving me nuts with this stuff...when I do get the tingles I ONLY get them on my head. Like all over. I feel like my face is crawling off. Weirdest damn thing. I've usually gotten them down my arms and what not but literally all over my head. It only last about 10 mins but it sucks. LOL.

Awesome update!

I've been taking B.A for a bit now so I don't feel it to much lately, but when I did get bad tingles I always get them in my legs, never had them on my head or arms, just legs, them tingles can be intense lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Awesome update!

I've been taking B.A for a bit now so I don't feel it to much lately, but when I did get bad tingles I always get them in my legs, never had them on my head or arms, just legs, them tingles can be intense lol
I'm telling you the head thing sucks! Literally can't resist like pulling on my face. Feels like I'm crawling outta my skin. LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i want dem der tingles....i actually like ba tingles.:sly:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
i want dem der tingles....i actually like ba tingles.:sly:
LOL. I like 'em too! Just overpowering on the head. It's one of the things I really enjoyed from the old N2KTS. I would get tingles all the way to my toes. Miss that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL. I like 'em too! Just overpowering on the head. It's one of the things I really enjoyed from the old N2KTS. I would get tingles all the way to my toes. Miss that.
the last time i had really good tingles i mixed 3gms ba with 2 scoops poseidon-ba + niacin = damn!

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
just got my tub of meso, used a full scoop for my first time and it is really amazing. lasted me for 2-3hours and im home now still wanting more! good buy

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I get em in the head too!Head and arms with meso.And for ^^^^this guy don't overtrain on the meso.It's true i can train for 4 hours full out on it.......but doesn't mean i should.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to try out meso in the morning.:hump:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Second day that I felt the Meso was able to lift me above my cold. Missed a couple reps on my last bench set but I was rushing for a spotter so I didn't get my rest so I think that had more to do with it than anything.

Worth noting, I seem to have adjusted to the stim as I took a full scoop with no overstim effect whatsoever today. The question from here is does it continue to decline. My guess is yes but most pwo do that. Generally if I don't use it for a couple of days it's right back for a while. That could be a tricky balance since it overstimmed me the first time out.

All in all. Another really good workout. Good pumps. Happy!

Thanks again to JD and APS. This is a solid formula for sure. It's different than most I have tried. It seems to walk a fine line with the stim and the focus is not as long lasting for me as some but the balance is really good. Overall I'm very happy with it thus far.

Oh..and I think maybe the flavor I have is grape. It's a very light flavor. I was used to the Grape N2KTS which is like a purple as hell. LOL.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second day that I felt the Meso was able to lift me above my cold. Missed a couple reps on my last bench set but I was rushing for a spotter so I didn't get my rest so I think that had more to do with it than anything.

Worth noting, I seem to have adjusted to the stim as I took a full scoop with no overstim effect whatsoever today. The question from here is does it continue to decline. My guess is yes but most pwo do that. Generally if I don't use it for a couple of days it's right back for a while. That could be a tricky balance since it overstimmed me the first time out.

All in all. Another really good workout. Good pumps. Happy!

Thanks again to JD and APS. This is a solid formula for sure. It's different than most I have tried. It seems to walk a fine line with the stim and the focus is not as long lasting for me as some but the balance is really good. Overall I'm very happy with it thus far.

Oh..and I think maybe the flavor I have is grape. It's a very light flavor. I was used to the Grape N2KTS which is like a purple as hell. LOL.
Glad your enjoying it!, I thought that I would get used to Meso, but really seems like every workout I feel very high energy, yesterday I felt a little rushed thinking maybe I only need 3/4th scoop lol

Log is lookin good!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I am getting some for sure, my son worked out on one of the samples last night and said it was amazing!!