MMA/cardio on cycle, will I lose gains?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Currently I train 5 days a week, mostly Muay Thai and some BJJ. I'm planning a 3-4 week M-drol/trenadrol stack. I know cortisol shouldn't be an issue during cycle, but....

Is the cardio and muay thai going to kill my gains, or do you think I can get away with BCAAs and protein pre and post training? Will H-drol work better considering the cardio?

I could cut Muay thai to 2x a week and BJJ to 2x a week, which is probably what i'll do.

Please critique my cycle, starts in about 6 weeks.

PCT Torem, retain2, and my support supps
MassFX after PCT.

Support supps: Cycle support by AI, Joint aid by ON, bulk taurine (for the pumps), bulk AlCAR, Fish oils, multi vit.

Other supps: Kwick Karb, Xtend and bullk BCAA, Dorian Yates ProPeptide (protein shake).

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It won't kill your gains but what are your goals? If they are to gain mass I would limit the cardio/MMA. If it's to gain strength then go ahead.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
My goal is mostly to gain mass, but I can't just up and stop training for 8 weeks.

Would the protein/BCAA pre and post training be wishful thinking or do you think it will help?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My goal is mostly to gain mass, but I can't just up and stop training for 8 weeks.

Would the protein/BCAA pre and post training be wishful thinking or do you think it will help?
It will def help. Gear will improve protein synthesis which will help alot of the muscle breakdown.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Cool deal thanks a lot man.

I think i'll just hit the muay thai hard these next 6 weeks, than go down to 2x weekly and 2x BJJ limiting cardio. :box:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Cool deal thanks a lot man.

I think i'll just hit the muay thai hard these next 6 weeks, than go down to 2x weekly and 2x BJJ limiting cardio. :box:
Good idea. Focus on the lifting while on cycle man. Develop your fighting skills naturally. A strong punch is stronger when on cycle, but muscle you build will remain after you stop.