Gonna pulse - BIG time :-)

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
so after a great cycle and post cycle therapy, im ready to plan my new cycle.
I am quite torn on weather to run a straight 4 weeker or a pulsed 9 weeker. but im leaning on trying the pulse first.
i could always stop at 2 weeks if i dont like it :)

heres what im thinking:...

Main thought : i want to keep natural test production up and estrogen semi-low. so some form of NHA will be used.

other thoughts: i really wanna include m-4ohn low dose mornings for its great mood uplifting effects.

got some 4-ad transdermal, but seems everyone recommends using that alongside havoc so ill probably do that.

Main purpose of cycle:
1) lean up a bit
2) add some mass without fat.
3) keep sides to a minimum.(willing to stop if signs of shutdown become apparent.

As i am pleased with my last cycle, id just like to continue the midsection fatloss(starting to see my abs again!) and add a bit of mass and the strength that comes along with it.
So cals will be extremly clean and carbs at minimum i can get away with and very clean. (AP on hand for emergencies ;-) )

The suggested cycle:

utilising a 2 days ON and 2 day OFF training and dosing:-
ill be working out at either 7 or 8pm(cant any other time)
normal dosages for SuperDrol is 20mg, Pheraphlex 20mg

Week 1 to 4:
USP Labs Powerfull morning and night doses only
* start pulse-
Pre workout - superdrol 10mg (going upto 30/40 after assessing effect)
Post Workout - PP 130mg (going upto 30/40 after assessing effect)
add AI cycle support nightly for weeks 3-4

Week 3 to 5:
Stop superdrol and PP
Start USP Labs TNA (more powerfull activate...)
Start low dose nightly rebound xt
stop AI cycle support

Week 6 to 9:
Stop Powerfull
Start M-40ohn at 8mg in the morning(maybe bump it to 12mg)
Continue TNA and rebound
* start Pulse:
Pre workout - superdrol 30mg - and increase as assessed before
Post Workout - PP 30mg - and increase as assessed before
Add AX retain with post workout shake on ON days
and morning dose on OFF days(may increase to 2 doses)
Add AI cycle support nightly dose daily

Week 10:

Assess effectivness and side effects/shutdown for possible post cycle therapy or pulse extension (repeat week 1-4) :)

other consideration:
* i have havoc and trtansdermal 4ad and trasdermal 1-test/4ad and also m-1t. any suggestion to use these instead?
* not too sure what to expect on fatloss(repartitioning) from pulsing, is it same ratio of gains? i.e. 40% of what i expect from a normal cycle?
* anyone recommends rebound reloaded over rxt? especially since its only 25mg before bed?
* is 10mg:10mg sd:pp too low to start pulsing with?

Any comments are welcome :)

Last edited:
aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I just pulsed Epi for 5 weeks and had just about no shutdown at all.

That seems like quite a pulse, both the SD and PP. I'm curious the shutdown that may occur with you on this.

As for the other supps that you have, I would not use any more. Even though you are pulsing the SD and PP, I wouldn't put anymore strain on my liver, but that's just me.

As for the rebound XT, running that on offdays wouldn't hurt. I overlapped 6oxo during my last two weeks on Epi and all has turned out well.

You running a SERM for your PCT or just an AI? You have any support supps you are loading and taking while on?

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
the serm or AI for PCT will be decided depening on shutdown, and even then if i notice shutdown ill be stopping the pulse short.

Someone suggested a better dosing protocol to asses tolerance and goes something like:

week 1 mg
SD : PP 10:10
week 2-3 mg
SD : PP 20 : 20
week 4
SD : PP 30 : 30

and weeks 7 to 9
start off at 20:20 and see how things go, also taking into consideration effects from week 1 to 4 ;-)

so thats what i will be going for.

however, ive been thinking. im getting my free test results tommowor, and depending on that i may add a mini kickstart cycle pre pulsing. still working on that :)

and thanks for your concern on methyls and liver toxicity, however, i am quite lucky that even after 6 weeks of SD:pP last year, my elevated enzymes were quite ok(as in less than double. elevations 5 times start to be considered worrisome)

and my last tests after my 4 week sd and 4 week pct came back even below normal. so i think im doing something right here, at least for my specific body :whip:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
SD is too hypo @ 30mg! I would put it behind the w/o (post) and PP in front, but you know how you react better than I do.

SD did make me a mad man in the gym, one of the all time best for endurance no doubt! Experiment, but it looks pretty good so far DJ.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think M4OHN does much @ only 8mg. Dosed higher it's the most bomb sh1t ever!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
M-4ohn is great for mood effects at 4-8mg

pretty noticable body-wise at 12 - 20mg /day

im taking it for the mood lift :)

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Oh freakin WOW

Ok, NOW i need help

my free test came back. and i dont know what to make of it.

normal range : 31 - 94 pmol/L or 8.8 to 27 pg/ml
mine : 130.2pmol/L or 37.2pg/ml

i knew it looks absolutely AWESOME, especially after a non standard post cycle therapy. full details and blood tests here

my last cycle (SD and PP) pct i ended up with 18.1pg/ml free test only. so this pct seems to have been what....100% better? hmmnnn

so with free test 37% more than normal and estrogen levels at 1/3 of normal ranges.

Are these enough to cut down on retain dosages?(with enough preotein ofcourse)

what should i do now to maximise this?

generally:
1) should i continue rebound xt and activate or similar?
i dont prefer this cause i wanna get off the AI for a while and im running out of activate anyways.
2) is there any concern for such high levels? and negative effects? i didnt wanna spend the extra $$ on total test but now i regret it!

pulse-wise:
3) ok so with these values i assume they will let me get away with a longer period before suppression begins.
is this a correct assumption or is it the opposite? i dont know because i never came across a similar situation....

4) as for my pulse plan, im thinking i have the following options:

A) do a quick 2 week SD cycle to kickstart the pulse above.
B) continue pulse as outlined above
c) switch up the two 4 weekers so i do the 4 weeks with m-4ohn first?

** Dr. D i thought the recommendation was to dose the most androgenic substance pre workout. isnt SD more androgenic than PP?
for me SD was amazingly strength and mass wise. PP on 3 weeks alone took a lot longer to kick in and gave me less strength and size, but my mood was better. does this help?

lastly, an estimation for total test(not sceintific but close enough)
a quote from my old cycle thread:
"** over 100% increase in total test from normal : 3.4 to 7.3!
(and 20,000% increase from last day of cycle.... 0.35 to 7.3)
** over 80% increase in free test from normal : 10.4 to 18.1
(and 170% increase from last day of cycle.... 3.1 to 18.1)"

total test increased at 125% than the increase in free test.
my normal total test was 3.4, so ill estimate total test this time at:
37.2 / 10.4 = 3.577 times increase
so 3.577 * 1.25 = 4.471 times increase in total test from normal. so: total test = 4.471 * 3.4 = 15.2 (normal range 1.95 to 11.38)
reason enough to put a bigger smile on my face or is the math and relative comparisons just not applicable?

Thanks everyone for your help ;-) :drunk:

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
bumping for updates
YO!

put this on hold for a while. testing a new secret product for another week. then i have planned an attack 2 week cycle of SD before starting the pulse.

this attack cyce should give me enough of a boost strength wise to get into the pulse fully swinging :) and asses just how effective its going.