Is anyone on Gear here???

38Nstrong

38Nstrong

Awards
Is anyone using gear here or is this just a GNC prohormone site? I have been looking for information on steroids as I use and want to keep up on info. But there seems to only or mostly only be Supps and alot of people taking things so much worse for you than Gear used properly. Just my 2cc's......

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Yes.
Why not start with your insight and knowledge?
We share here so unless there is a specific question, I for one, do not brag about my usage..
I will tell ya I am about to continue my cycle that I had to end due to injury:

Last edited:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well there is a ton of info if you just use the search function.

Strategic

Awards
Is anyone using gear here or is this just a GNC prohormone site? I have been looking for information on steroids as I use and want to keep up on info. But there seems to only or mostly only be Supps and alot of people taking things so much worse for you than Gear used properly. Just my 2cc's......

I agree about the legal methyls being worse for you than gear used properly. And by looking at some of these new methyl combos like testanate50, I have a bad feeling people are gonna really f-ck themselves up.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
gnc prohormone site? wow your edumacted (lol) dude like everyone said ,seek and ye shall find.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Man you've been here for a short time.....look around....as others have said :gotsearch ......GNC...stop it!!!:nono:

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I smell bacon.

you said gear

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
To the original poster: what is the difference between a prohormone and a steroid? Can you name a product on the market right now that is a prohormone? Any that are steroids?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, if he/she/it was an actual cop sent out to bust anyone they would be smart enough to not do it this way :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
38Nstrong,

You obviously have just skimmed the first page or two in this particular forum. I can see how a person who is concerned with tried and true "gear" would immediately think there is too much talk of previously OTC orals and the like. But that is only the surface, as there has been quite a bit of drama involving a certain compound as of late.

There is a plethora of posts on actual "gear" on the database. If you look in chronological order, there will be discussions peppered throughout the pages regarding flash-in-the-pan orals that fizzle out after a few months.. This always will be the case..

There will always be discussion on injectables... some with bad info, some with good info.

You need to search. You need to read up on how to search. I am assuming you are 38? You must have at least learned some patience along the way.

Good luck with that.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My mountain bike has gears and they come in really handy when climbing 12% grades at 8,000' elevations. I feel they are very healthy in an indirect way.

Reporter or a cop or a guy who simply asks really stupid questions? You decide.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Yes I use gear, I use double ply squat suits and bench shirts. I haven't noticed any steroid like gains, so I must not be using it right...:think:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Yes I use gear, I use double ply squat suits and bench shirts. I haven't noticed any steroid like gains, so I must not be using it right...:think:
You sissy...it's cause you're not using THE STRAP! The strap aligns the star's celestial patterns in order to optimize my alpha-maleness, thus increasing my test levels 600%.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
The fuzz are sneaky creatures, I wouldn't be surprised if they've infiltrated into high ranking positions on this board... :numbered: