What's the best steroid for appetite?

B4n3 0n3

I have a the problem that I can't seem to eat enough. I have thought of a couple options like taking hgh to enlarge my stomach but that is not so practical. So I decided to give the new product called "Grub On" a try, I should be getting that delivered soon so I will do that. But now I am wondering what steroid would be the best for appetite?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
3 things in life have greatly increased my appetite... marijuana, superdrol, and albuterol

B4n3 0n3

I actually used to use marijuanna but for me it did not really help my appetite. Now that I am seriouse about my trainning I don't want to use Marijuanna as I think that it only takes me off track.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Not a steroid, but GHRP-6 makes me hungry as a mofo.

TexN343

Awards
New supp out called BLACK HOLE. It supposedly uses the stuff in marijuana that makes you hungry.

B4n3 0n3

New supp out called BLACK HOLE. It supposedly uses the stuff in marijuana that makes you hungry.
If that is the case then it probly won't work for me as th weed never really made me hungry I got all skinny from years of abusing it.

B4n3 0n3

Not a steroid, but GHRP-6 makes me hungry as a mofo.
That's gonna be tough to do because I live with family and keeping injectables in the refridgerator will probly not go over well. Thanx for the suggestion though... maybe someday.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think that one of the board sponsors.....Anabolic Innovations I think.....has a new product for appetite stimulation with a money back guarantee.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
EQ. Makes me NEED to eat, NOW!

B4n3 0n3

So it sounds like EQ is the one for appetite this is good since I was planning on doing EQ already so this will be welcome side effect. Hopefully the "Grub on" works as well and I can eat even more by using the grub on during the EQ cycle.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I am not really familiar with this but isn't albuterol for cutting? How would it increase appetite?
Hunger is one of the side effects of albuterol... When I was on it, I felt the need to literally consume everything in sight. Not only that, but once I started eating, it was harder to stop. It supposedly has some fat-burning activities, at least in theory, so you might be able to utilize it to keep some fat off while on cycle. There was one guy here who claimed to use it while bulking.

tattoopierced1

eq is the best IMO for increasing appetite.

Crowler has a herbal way to increase your appetite that works very well.

B4n3 0n3

I think that one of the board sponsors.....Anabolic Innovations I think.....has a new product for appetite stimulation with a money back guarantee.
Ya I already ordered it. It's called "Grub On" I will be getting it soon. Hopefully it works.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just worry that I wont have enough money to support EQ's demands (or fridge space).:D

B4n3 0n3

Ya I go to Sam's Club alot. I get my protien powder there at good prices too.

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Weed and dianabol worked well for me, but then again I always could pack away the groceries!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i ever get that lack of appetite thing going i think of my muscles as little starving kids and i force that sh!t down! lol