The new guy looking for best basbeball cycle

ss#2

Awards
Hi guys im new here to am. I am looking to see what the best cycle options are for off and on season baseball training. I feel i have meet my genetic limits or else I wouldnt have come here. I have a buddy who says alot of u guys know more than one would care to know about this type of stuff. So if im gonna do it im going to do it right and this is a good place to start. I am not subject to testing for another year or 2 so thats not a real concern im just trying to make it to the show. Here are some stats that may help you get a better idea for cycle options...
5'9" 190lbs. around 5~6%BF. I throw im the low 80's (needs improveing), i run the 60yrd in the low 6.4's high 6.3. (40 low 4.4's for u football guys). I play middle infeld and corneroutfeild so speed and agility is big. I have decent hitting power but not jaw dropping. My speed is my biggest allie. Let me know whats up......

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum, I can't help you but...
5'9" 190lbs. around 5~6%BF.
...I gotta see that! If accurate you're pretty big and lean for your height!

ss#2

Awards
Welcome to the forum, I can't help you but...

...I gotta see that! If accurate you're pretty big and lean for your height!
Yea i know hence me saying "genetic limits", i've been working my ass off for about 6 years now with diet/ trainning/supplement program.

ss#2

Awards
edit: I lied i did do a superdrol cycle and it worked well, but that was when it 1st came out (spring 05') so i didnt really know what i was getting into since the banner of it was "THIS IS NOT A PRO-HORMONE" and the ingrediet was "Mast somthing......10mg" I think i gained like 15lbs. or so, I stil did a scetchy PCT and kept about all my gains.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems that low of a bf% isn't exactly productive for a baseball player. You're reaching bbing limits during contest time@ ~4%.

ss#2

Awards
I wouldn't min putting on some bf if it doesnt take away form some of my speed. This may be why my power at the plate is lacking?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
4.4 40? 190 lbs at 5-6% bodyfat? What're you doing not playing in the NFL bro? lol

At any rate, welcome to AM. I hate to sound like the "Got Search" broken record, but everything is right there if you do a search and look around the anabolic section of the forum. It's all pretty easy to find with a few hours of research. Good luck to you!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does but i'm not healthy or have a healthy bodyfat :)

ss#2

Awards
4.4 40? 190 lbs at 5-6% bodyfat? What're you doing not playing in the NFL bro? lol

At any rate, welcome to AM. I hate to sound like the "Got Search" broken record, but everything is right there if you do a search and look around the anabolic section of the forum. It's all pretty easy to find with a few hours of research. Good luck to you!
Yea im not one for football, I dont like the whole "rah rah ahhh im gonna kill" attitude although I am eligable to go to the combine so I may give it a try one day. Baseball is more laid back, more my style.
I searched a little and seen one kid asking somewhat of the same question but, (no offense to him) he throws hard and is kinda fat, slow, and a cather. Total opposite of me. Im sure hes a good ball player but we have total oppostie needs for each of our positions

ss#2

Awards
Ok after a few hours of research i have concluded this may be a good start......
>Weeks 1-10 300mg Test E or C
>Weeks 1-10 500mg of eq
>Weeks 1-8 30mg of Anavar
I figured I will start out small and work my way up on the dosedge. I know Test will stay with me for a month or 2, and anavar will only be 3-4 weeks, but I am uncertin about the EQ

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok after a few hours of research i have concluded this may be a good start......
>Weeks 1-10 300mg Test E or C
>Weeks 1-10 500mg of eq
>Weeks 1-8 30mg of Anavar
I figured I will start out small and work my way up on the dosedge. I know Test will stay with me for a month or 2, and anavar will only be 3-4 weeks, but I am uncertin about the EQ
Id say go with 500mgs Test E. 300mgs is to low of a starting point bro.

ss#2

Awards
ok 500mg it is. Another thing how much $ would that run me as well, can anyone ballpark it?

ss#2

Awards
And NYhomeboy if i end up playing NFL football you'll be my insperation cause you have really made me think about the upcoming combine.........lol

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am also interested in some more info on this because I am in a somewhat similar situation, except im a bit "fatter" than you @ 8~10%BF........