Looking for you guys opinion. Debating..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So a few of you guys know I’ve been off seasoning since a year and slowly building my physique for shows next year and currently in my last week of a "fake prep" to bring us 3-4 weeks out simply to test the waters and prepare for next year as well as allowing us a nice rebound for the next 5 months. Now the question is!! I’ve been on hgh throughout most of the last 14 months and dropped it about 4 months ago and I don’t plan on spending 400$ a month anymore until and if it’s really worth it at a certain level. Now I’m NEVER comparing the two but would you guys think adding mk677 help at all during my off season? I never was a big fan of those but if it can help me just 10-20% of what hgh does to me it’s worth it. As I said I’m not comparing the two because that’d be idiotic. Simply curious about you guys opinion. dropping the prep gear and off season will be something simple (test/primo and low dose npp midway through). @Smont @Hyde

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think MK677 is a good idea off season for hunger if nothing else. It should lead to extended increases in GH which should help moderately. No clue what kind of comparison, if any, could be made to real GH.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think mk is pretty useless for fat loss but I think it's definitely benificial in a gaining phase, if you get the hunger increase that's a plus, most guys get it initially but it wears off. But if you only use it 3-4x a week that can keep the hunger effects going longer, I know a few ppl only using it on there high carb days specifically for that reason. If you want the water weight then use it daily, if your more just interested in the elevated igf levels then 5 on 2 off works pretty much exactly the same as taking it daily, even 12.5mg 5 on 2 off gave me similar igf score to 25,mg daily. I don't know if that holds true for everyone tho.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mike Arnold talked about the lower doses being almost as effective as higher doses and how you don't need to use it daily. It's not very often you hear someone who's selling a product say you can get away with using less and spending less money on his products. So that holds a lot of weight in my mind.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think mk is pretty useless for fat loss but I think it's definitely benificial in a gaining phase, if you get the hunger increase that's a plus, most guys get it initially but it wears off. But if you only use it 3-4x a week that can keep the hunger effects going longer, I know a few ppl only using it on there high carb days specifically for that reason. If you want the water weight then use it daily, if your more just interested in the elevated igf levels then 5 on 2 off works pretty much exactly the same as taking it daily, even 12.5mg 5 on 2 off gave me similar igf score to 25,mg daily. I don't know if that holds true for everyone tho.
Yeah I wouldn’t be using it for hunger at all but the extra benefits it could possibly bring to my 6 months off season,igf levels,sleep, etc. Even if that gives me a 5% help. I never thought I would give it even a look but here I am. The only thing that’s cares me a little is people claiming it bloats them. Or are they really just fatty above 15-17% meat to hold water according to their diet and high bf.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mike Arnold talked about the lower doses being almost as effective as higher doses and how you don't need to use it daily. It's not very often you hear someone who's selling a product say you can get away with using less and spending less money on his products. So that holds a lot of weight in my mind.
Yeah study shows 10-15mg gives you a certain raise in igf and 50mg (ridiculous dose) gives you barely 10% more

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I wouldn’t be using it for hunger at all but the extra benefits it could possibly bring to my 6 months off season,igf levels,sleep, etc. Even if that gives me a 5% help. I never thought I would give it even a look but here I am. The only thing that’s cares me a little is people claiming it bloats them. Or are they really just fatty above 15-17% meat to hold water according to their diet and high bf.
If your not already fat which your not then it "should" make you hold water in the right places kind of like oral steroids do, yeah I'm sure some of it won't be in places you want it but a lot of it should be water in the muscle. I feel like that goes for most of the things that normally make people hold water. If your fat or eating garbage then prepare to be a bloated mess, if you're lean and eating relatively clean then you're more likely to hold it in the right places. Of course some people just get bloated no matter what but I think it's way less likely with lower body fat and a semi clean diet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And even if it does make you a little bloated, that bloat is going to go away after you drop it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And even if it does make you a little bloated, that bloat is going to go away after you drop it.
What about blood glucose? I keep reading it’s extremely hard on blood glucose and should be checked carefully... the 5 on 2 off method is to prevent that I suppose.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I believe there is a episode of beast fitness radio where Alex kikel is talking with Mike Arnold about mk combined with cjc dac and how he got his igf score stupid high. Something like 500+
What about blood glucose? I keep reading it’s extremely hard on blood glucose and should be checked carefully... the 5 on 2 off method is to prevent that I suppose.
Thats the main thing ppl say about it's negative effects.
It's good practice to go lower carbs on your days off from mk and you could take a gda before bed to get your fasting glucose levels low by the morning.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's ways around it, finish your day with a low carb meal and a gda, lower your carbs on rest days. If you've got a glucose monitor you can keep an eye on it, there's nothing wrong with having your glucose levels elevated a little during the day from your food and the MK but you want to get it down overnight, you don't want to be waking up with high fasted glucose levels. You wanna be under 100 when you wake up, 100-130 like a hour after meals. If your waking up and it's like 130 then that's a problem

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's ways around it, finish your day with a low carb meal and a gda, lower your carbs on rest days. If you've got a glucose monitor you can keep an eye on it, there's nothing wrong with having your glucose levels elevated a little during the day from your food and the MK but you want to get it down overnight, you don't want to be waking up with high fasted glucose levels. You wanna be under 100 when you wake up, 100-130 like a hour after meals. If your waking up and it's like 130 then that's a problem
Yeah I do have a bg monitor but the thing is calories will rebound slowly but soon enough (8 weeks or so) I’ll already be in the 4K calories range and later on I’ll end up in the 5k calories range and that alone will be a battle to keep bg chill to make sure insulin sensitivity stays decent and I can still assimilate food properly and the last thing I need is a compound that makes it worse. And my coach will not have the idea or having low days when there’s a goal to reach at the end. I’m still probably going to try it but if it messes with my hormones I’ll have to quit. 5iu of hgh never messed with my BG tho.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I do have a bg monitor but the thing is calories will rebound slowly but soon enough (8 weeks or so) I’ll already be in the 4K calories range and later on I’ll end up in the 5k calories range and that alone will be a battle to keep bg chill to make sure insulin sensitivity stays decent and I can still assimilate food properly and the last thing I need is a compound that makes it worse. And my coach will not have the idea or having low days when there’s a goal to reach at the end. I’m still probably going to try it but if it messes with my hormones I’ll have to quit. 5iu of hgh never messed with my BG tho.
Try it out, keep a eye on bg and take it a day at a time, even if you can't have the low carb days you could still take some berberine with your last meal or 2 of the day. Or run it by your coach and see what he thinks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Try it out, keep a eye on bg and take it a day at a time, even if you can't have the low carb days you could still take some berberine with your last meal or 2 of the day. Or run it by your coach and see what he thinks
If 5iu gh didn't do it I would imagine the mk won't be a problem but idk for certain

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If 5iu gh didn't do it I would imagine the mk won't be a problem but idk for certain
Just took my first dose. I’ll see tomorrow if I still wake up 7% or if I’m fat 🤪. Funny you talk about gda... I plan on starting to use them during cheat meals... do you think they can be used at any high carb meal any timing or there’s some specifications about it’s use?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just took my first dose. I’ll see tomorrow if I still wake up 7% or if I’m fat 🤪. Funny you talk about gda... I plan on starting to use them during cheat meals... do you think they can be used at any high carb meal any timing or there’s some specifications about it’s use?
I use it with higher carb meals

But, I watched a guy on YouTube chase irons use burberine with every meal over the course of months on a bulk where he went from like 232 to 275 and stayed pretty damn lean the entire bulk. So I think it doesn't really matter that much

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I wouldn’t bother with the mk.

I’ve used mk quite a lot in the past and it’s not even close to hgh (I know you say that but I don’t even think you’ll get 10% of the same benefits and it will still cost more than 10% of the hgh cost)

Metformin and berberine are highly effective at addressing BG issues but in reality you probably won’t need (the 5:2 on mk is interesting, it is what Mike Arnold switched to but the half life of the compound means in theory it shouldn’t work🤷 I used it over a year straight with no issues though but I take metformin and berb anyway)

however, personally I found the benefits of hgh to be soooo much better, especially around body comp on a bulk, that I would switch to Chinese generic if you aren’t already (my Chinese source is $85 per 100iu box plus shipping which clearly brings the price down a lot) and I’d even drop to 3iu a day before switching to mk if needed.

just my thoughts anyway

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I wouldn’t bother with the mk.

I’ve used mk quite a lot in the past and it’s not even close to hgh (I know you say that but I don’t even think you’ll get 10% of the same benefits and it will still cost more than 10% of the hgh cost)

Metformin and berberine are highly effective at addressing BG issues but in reality you probably won’t need (the 5:2 on mk is interesting, it is what Mike Arnold switched to but the half life of the compound means in theory it shouldn’t work🤷 I used it over a year straight with no issues though but I take metformin and berb anyway)

however, personally I found the benefits of hgh to be soooo much better, especially around body comp on a bulk, that I would switch to Chinese generic if you aren’t already (my Chinese source is $85 per 100iu box plus shipping which clearly brings the price down a lot) and I’d even drop to 3iu a day before switching to mk if needed.

just my thoughts anyway
I agree ! Cheapest generic in Canada is 350$. It’s extremely expensive here lol

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a few of you guys know I’ve been off seasoning since a year and slowly building my physique for shows next year and currently in my last week of a "fake prep" to bring us 3-4 weeks out simply to test the waters and prepare for next year as well as allowing us a nice rebound for the next 5 months. Now the question is!! I’ve been on hgh throughout most of the last 14 months and dropped it about 4 months ago and I don’t plan on spending 400$ a month anymore until and if it’s really worth it at a certain level. Now I’m NEVER comparing the two but would you guys think adding mk677 help at all during my off season? I never was a big fan of those but if it can help me just 10-20% of what hgh does to me it’s worth it. As I said I’m not comparing the two because that’d be idiotic. Simply curious about you guys opinion. dropping the prep gear and off season will be something simple (test/primo and low dose npp midway through). @Smont @Hyde
I was using mk677 from pure raws and i developed opthalmic migraines and in one instance i couldnt see anything. Its basically a migraine aura without the headache. Blind spots, flashing lights etc.

Since i stopped taking it theyve gone away. Be careful of what youre taking, theres no telling what by products/contaminants are mixed in with this stuff.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was using mk677 from pure raws and i developed opthalmic migraines and in one instance i couldnt see anything. Its basically a migraine aura without the headache. Blind spots, flashing lights etc.

Since i stopped taking it theyve gone away. Be careful of what youre taking, theres no telling what by products/contaminants are mixed in with this stuff.
I’m taking pharma grade so there’s no sourcing problems! Thanks for the info though

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree ! Cheapest generic in Canada is 350$. It’s extremely expensive here lol
That's crazy, I have heard a lot of ppl say you can find it as low as $1 per iu, I've never personally seen generics lower than $200 for a 100iu kit.

If I had whiskey's price I'd be using a kit or two every month LOL

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's crazy, I have heard a lot of ppl say you can find it as low as $1 per iu, I've never personally seen generics lower than $200 for a 100iu kit.

If I had whiskey's price I'd be using a kit or two every month LOL
From my POV 90% of hgh generic arent even gh to begin with or are extremely under dosed and garbage mixed with peptides... the expensive ones... now if we talk about cheat ones... litterally waste of money imo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From my POV 90% of hgh generic arent even gh to begin with or are extremely under dosed and garbage mixed with peptides... the expensive ones... now if we talk about cheat ones... litterally waste of money imo.
I'm torn on the subject, I have a permanent fear of getting fake or extremely underdosed. I know ppl who have got hcg sent to them labeled as gh and a few who just got completely ripped off. I also know guys that switch back and forth between generic and pharma depending on what they have access to and don't notice any difference between the two at all.

But then you hear guys like Boston loyd and Alex kikel and a few others who have no problem sourcing pharma and they have the money and they talk about how nowadays it's super cheap to make GH and they pay $1 per iu and use it.

I think there's plenty of $1-2 per iu high quality generics out there, I also think there's plenty of trash generics out there. It's just an expensive guessing game taking chances on it tho

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Smont did you see my post/question up there about gdas? I know you’re experienced with them and I’d like your insight

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont did you see my post/question up there about gdas? I know you’re experienced with them and I’d like your insight
I thought I responded about the gdas, what was the question?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm actually walking into the gym right now when I get done I'll read back through the thread and find the question

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Funny you talk about gda... I plan on starting to use them during cheat meals... do you think they can be used at any high carb meal any timing or there’s some specifications about it’s use?
@Smont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have used them high carb only meals and I have used them with every meal of the day. I think now it's best to avoid using them free and post workout where you want your carbs. I don't think there's a need to use them with a very low carb or no carb meal. Unless it's before bed and your last meal is low carb, I would still take it then if my goal was to keep bg lowish/normal.

If the diet is pretty balanced I'd use it every meal except around the workout, and even then I'm sure the impact is minimal.

Not a expert on the subject by any means. If you got a monitor you can figure out pretty fast what meals you need it most with if your trying to be perfect

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like 8 on, 4 off. 5/2 doesn’t address the half-life issue and you end up always on it.

10-15mg per day works basically as well as 20-30mg, but less bloat.

BG is going to climb; monitor and plan to discontinue after you reach whatever threshold. Combining with CJC with DAC is a way to really supercharge it. Use some Berberine and/or Metformin (if it doesn’t ruin your gut like it will for some folks). ALA is also a great antioxidant that helps manage glucose; John Meadows was big on it and 600mg caps are cheap. Pop one pre-meal once/twice a day for health & bg support.

The Stan Efferding 10-min post meal walks a few times a day are easily one of the best ways to help manage things too. Really helps you feel better and keep the food digesting better too.

Water retention helps you lift more by improving leverage and padding joints, assuming blood pressure is controlled.

I feel MK does improve sleep taken before bed and helps recovery a little, but it will raise BG. It can help hunger if dosed in the morning, but also lethargy that way.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk677 here is my experience.

Off cycle on its own boosts my metabolism, keeps me lean and more energy overall, better recovery. But it doesnt do a whole a lot for gains.

Combined with test, even 200 a week its another beast. 3 days in and I get massive pumps even at 15mg a day, cant walk due to calf pumps. Pumps on 200 test with mk are easily comparable to 500 test alone. Gains are augmented and I am way fuller. It also revs up metabolism and depending on my diet can shred fat.

Its a combination of elevated estrogen AND gh which leads to huge increases in igf 1.that lead to better gains when combined with test.

I definitely recommend you to at least try it.

Cant go wrong with test, nandrolone mk677 stack for mass for sure.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk677 here is my experience.

Off cycle on its own boosts my metabolism, keeps me lean and more energy overall, better recovery. But it doesnt do a whole a lot for gains.

Combined with test, even 200 a week its another beast. 3 days in and I get massive pumps even at 15mg a day, cant walk due to calf pumps. Pumps on 200 test with mk are easily comparable to 500 test alone. Gains are augmented and I am way fuller. It also revs up metabolism and depending on my diet can shred fat.

Its a combination of elevated estrogen AND gh which leads to huge increases in igf 1.that lead to better gains when combined with test.

I definitely recommend you to at least try it. I am about to turn 24 so maybe its more efective in e idk.

Cant go wrong with test nandrolone mk677 stack for mass for sure.
I forgot to tag you but wanted to haha. I’m currently sutting between 6-7% BF basically 3 weeks out and Wednesday we start my rebound. I’m very tempted but my only concern is basically bloat and getting an ugly bloated stomach. The goal is to slow bulk and stay lean for next prep and I’d hate if mk ruined that for me. 5iu growth didn’t really bloat me much... idk.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I forgot to tag you but wanted to haha. I’m currently sutting between 6-7% BF basically 3 weeks out and Wednesday we start my rebound. I’m very tempted but my only concern is basically bloat and getting an ugly bloated stomach. The goal is to slow bulk and stay lean for next prep and I’d hate if mk ruined that for me. 5iu growth didn’t really bloat me much... idk.
You don't need to worry about the bloat because as soon as you pull out the MK it's going to go away it's not a permanent thing, so at the worst case scenario you got to deal with being bloated for a week and if you don't like it just toss it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also have a question for you, I don't plan on getting down to 6 or 7% but I am trying to break into single digits before I start my bulk and I think I'm pretty close. But mentally I already feel crappy so I'm wondering how you feel at your current body fat percentage

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally dont bloat at all from it infact it seems to keep me tighter, definitely veinier.

Like @Smont said bloat will go away anyway few days aster stopping.

I bloat way more even from 200mg of test a week.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also have a question for you, I don't plan on getting down to 6 or 7% but I am trying to break into single digits before I start my bulk and I think I'm pretty close. But mentally I already feel crappy so I'm wondering how you feel at your current body fat percentage
I feel bad. It’s a mental battle. Some moments in the day I feel okay, others not so much. It’s a mixture all the stuff and my NCS probably being fried and I’m extremely deprived. I would say if you started high enough in calories and slowly tapered down there’s no reason to feel bad until you’re 10% tho. My run from 15 to 10% was super smooth. (First 9 weeks or so) when I got into the 6 weeks out mark is where it personally hit me. An hour cardio (split during the day) + working out and working. Recently I’ve had moments where I’m just randomly overwhelming of idk what.. emotions? Tiredness? Idk. Legs are fucked. Tbh it’s manageable if your mind is strong. It’s just a constant challenge of not giving up and talking to yourself lol at least it is for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel bad. It’s a mental battle. Some moments in the day I feel okay, others not so much. It’s a mixture all the stuff and my NCS probably being fried and I’m extremely deprived. I would say if you started high enough in calories and slowly tapered down there’s no reason to feel bad until you’re 10% tho. My run from 15 to 10% was super smooth. (First 9 weeks or so) when I got into the 6 weeks out mark is where it personally hit me. An hour cardio (split during the day) + working out and working. Recently I’ve had moments where I’m just randomly overwhelming of idk what.. emotions? Tiredness? Idk. Legs are fucked. Tbh it’s manageable if your mind is strong. It’s just a constant challenge of not giving up and talking to yourself lol at least it is for me.
I can only imagine, I think I'm definitely under 12, 10 to 11% is a good estimate for me. And it wasn't until about a week ago that everything just kind of started feeling off, exactly what you described for some reason certain things just hit me out of nowhere and I feel completely overwhelmed. I've actually got a 70 to 80 hour work week ahead of me and I'm dreading it. My calories aren't super low I'm at about 2,000 and I don't feel starving by any means but mentally I don't feel like I have the energy to do things and other than getting a pump at the gym my workout suck. I did a push workout yesterday and then hopped on the elliptical machine just to do 10 minutes as kind of a cooldown and honest to God I could have went to sleep on the elliptical machine

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can only imagine, I think I'm definitely under 12, 10 to 11% is a good estimate for me. And it wasn't until about a week ago that everything just kind of started feeling off, exactly what you described for some reason certain things just hit me out of nowhere and I feel completely overwhelmed. I've actually got a 70 to 80 hour work week ahead of me and I'm dreading it. My calories aren't super low I'm at about 2,000 and I don't feel starving by any means but mentally I don't feel like I have the energy to do things and other than getting a pump at the gym my workout suck. I did a push workout yesterday and then hopped on the elliptical machine just to do 10 minutes as kind of a cooldown and honest to God I could have went to sleep on the elliptical machine
If I recall you have a physical job? that’s certainly hard. If I were you and I was in your spot and about to get into a 70-80 jours week I would personally pause my cut. Doing all that work and keep on going will hurt you. I would either do a high/low day system like 1 day I’d eat 3000 calories and next one 2000. Or id simply pause and go back to 2500 or so and resume after that crazy work week. With all the extra week you’ll benefit those calories and if anything you’ll be extra 2-3 lbs by the end of the week which will be gone fast after you resume your cut.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Smont OR you keep on cutting but you’ll definitely need 2 refeeds day in that week where you’ll be working like crazy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont OR you keep on cutting but you’ll definitely need 2 refeeds day in that week where you’ll be working like crazy.
I'm kinda just playing it by ear this week, I've got my meal plan set but I'm going to swap some carbs around so I can have them intra workout and if I'm really feeling hungry like I need something extra I'll eat it it's not a big deal.

As far as work goes I mostly painting this week, little bit of General construction work too.

Today through Friday this week Im finishing up painting 2 outside houses 8am-3 or 4pm, then from 4 or 5pm till 8pm I'm working on the neighbor's house a few houses down from me. Then hit the gym from 9-10:30pm, get one last meal in try to be asleep before midnight so I can get up at 6:00 a.m. and repeat the process lol

Then Saturday and Sunday I've got two more jobs to do. It's going to be a rough one to say the least 🤷

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
You can buy peptides quite cheap,
fragment 176-191, cjc-1295 DAC, PEG-MGF.
or GHRP2/ GHRP6 you can buy all these for £150 and way better than mk667:)
I did mk667 and it only made me hungry.
every other sarm I had I threw in the bin. Steroids way better imo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He's not planning on using any sarms, he's just wondering if the mk will The beneficial at all on his bulk. And being hungry definitely helps, especially later on in the process

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can buy peptides quite cheap,
fragment 176-191, cjc-1295 DAC, PEG-MGF.
or GHRP2/ GHRP6 you can buy all these for £150 and way better than mk667:)
I did mk667 and it only made me hungry.
every other sarm I had I threw in the bin. Steroids way better imo.
Buying peptides to be nearly esquivent to hgh would equal the cost of hgh with 1/4th of it’s benefits. There’s no reason to ever try that sir!

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Buying peptides to be nearly esquivent to hgh would equal the cost of hgh with 1/4th of it’s benefits. There’s no reason to ever try that sir!
the Problem with mk667 you need to run for ages for most benefits
upto you but there are way better options outhere but all cost more than a £30 tub of pills.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Maybe add meal replacement shakes if appetite is low
I did this when i needed to and it worked.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the Problem with mk667 you need to run for ages for most benefits
upto you but there are way better options outhere but all cost more than a £30 tub of pills.
Just like hgh. The real problem is people see growth hormone and even mk677 as actual anabolics. They won’t ever do **** at building muscle by themselves.. hgh pharma you need to run for almost a year WITH STEROIDS to have results. Run pharma hgh for a year by itself and you won’t see **** as results.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Yes unless you run 10iu+ a day which you’d have to be a rich man:)
I can get 100iu for £180 but it’s not pharma it’s GX genxtropin or pharmaqo labs Quomatropin
but You can’t guarantee ugl versions.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also not everyone gets bloated on MK, it may not happen to you at all but if it does it's as simple as removing it and giving it a few days
every time I’ve started mk I’ve added 2lbs water with a couple of days. On my frame it’s nothing and never bothered me but it was consistently that amount (used it on and off for a number of years)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think some of you are missing the point here, (unless I'm mistaking what the op is asking but I don't think I am)
He's not looking to use mk677 as a replacement for gh, he knows there not comparable. He's looking to see if mk is benificial on a bulk.

1. Increased appetite, that happens immediately with MK and can be beneficial to his bulk.
2. Some people get improved sleep on MK, and if you're one of those people it will happen immediately which is also beneficial on a bulk or anytime really.
3. A little bit of added water weight and muscle fullness, those can be beneficial on a bulk or anytime unless you're trying to get ready for a show and you need to be dry as possible.
4. Elevated igf-1 levels, this one is going to take time for it to produce results but having it in there during the duration of this bulk in the long term "may" aid in a little bit of extra size added during his bulk.

So if you guys can completely separate growth hormone and MK into two different categories for a second, and just look at the question will MK help on a bulk. Yes it can. Is it going to be a game changer probably not. But it's not very expensive to use it three or four times a week or 5 days on 2 days off or 8 Days on 4 days off or whatever way you choose.
If your goal is building muscle, then improve sleep, increased appetite and a little extra cushioning on your joints are all very beneficial things that will happen almost immediately when you start taking MK

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll even go a little further to say you probably don't want to use it right away, you're just coming out of a cut and you're already going to be hungry and you're probably going to gain weight pretty fast in the first month or two. So maybe hold off on the MK until you really need to pack down those calories and get some better quality sleep and recovery