Estrogen

Smittyj

Awards
Hi my name is Joe and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction?

I took pro hormones years ago when I was a bit younger and didn't do it properly with the pct. Really wish I had of done research before jumping on it. Now dealing with side effects such as, Fatigue, hot flushes , headaches, sore joints, Erectile dysfunction!

My Testosterone is sitting at 22.1 nmol/L range is from ( 11.0 - 40.0 )

My Oestradiol is L<37 pmol/L, should be between ( 55 - 165 )

Hopefully someone could help me out, thank you.

trebalmen

Awards
Would not it be easier to go see a doctor? I think yes!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi my name is Joe and I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction?

I took pro hormones years ago when I was a bit younger and didn't do it properly with the pct. Really wish I had of done research before jumping on it. Now dealing with side effects such as, Fatigue, hot flushes , headaches, sore joints, Erectile dysfunction!

You aren't dealing with side effects from prohormone use years ago.

/thread

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

All those symptoms are from low estrogen for sure. But there is just no way a couple pH cycles from years back will have an effect now. You may have a rare deficiency in a certian enzyme. you need to go to your doctor and have this checked.

Smittyj

Awards
I have been but they tell me not to worry about estrogen! Always turning a blind eye to it here in Australia! I'll have to book in and see and endocrinologist!

Smittyj

Awards
What do you think it is then? I was fine before pro hormones! I ran methyl-s and msten!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have been but they tell me not to worry about estrogen! Always turning a blind eye to it here in Australia! I'll have to book in and see and endocrinologist!
Go see a different Dr. Cus your estrogen is low and that will definitely cause every problem you listed. I also seccond that past pH use probably didn't cause this