Why my androgen and estrogen went very high during PCT ?

stevezhou

Awards
In short, I did 6 weeks Ostarine and MK677 cycle, with oral DHEA (sublingual admin) cycle. That was ended in Dec 30. I intake 20mg Ostarine and 20mg MK677 daily, in the last week, I intake 30mg Ostarine and 20mg MK677.

On Jan 1, I started my PCT with Clomid 100mg, Tamoxifen 40mg, Black OX TESTO booster 1 cap, and DAA 3g-5g a day.

Here is my homo blood work results (I did 3 times, one before the cycle, Week 4 (middle) in the cycle, and Day 10 in PCT):

Before CycleMid of CycleDay 10 in PCTNormal range
TESTO5.953.411.602.2-10.5 ng/ml
Estrogen(E2)3617.1065.19<62.1 pg/ml
FSH1.712.375.351.4-12.6 mIU/ml
LH3.033.489.110.5-12.43 mIU/ml
PRL26.1110.815.482.52-13.23 ng/ml

My question is with Clomid 100mg/day, Tamoxifen 40mg/day, Black OX TESTO booster 1 cap, and DAA 3g-5g/day, is it normal my TESTO and Estrogen went higher than normal range's upper limit ?

Last edited:
lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
did you mean to write 100mg tamox ? Or was it 10mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would drop everythin in your pct excpt for clomid and take a ai to get estrogen back in range.

It's estrogen rebound from osta. Because osta sucks Donkey dyks and does weird **** to peoples estrogen

stevezhou

Awards
I would drop everythin in your pct excpt for clomid and take a ai to get estrogen back in range.

It's estrogen rebound from osta. Because osta sucks Donkey dyks and does weird **** to peoples estrogen
Thanks, which AI is the best option here in your opinion ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
100clomid is beyond overkill. I would drop everything in your pct except for 25 milligrams of clomid and id start 12.5mg exem 3× week.

That's not what i'm recommending you do, That's what I would do for myself. You gotta kind of figure out your own stuff. Because everything is person dependent there is no one size fits all.

stevezhou

Awards
100clomid is beyond overkill. I would drop everything in your pct except for 25 milligrams of clomid and id start 12.5mg exem 3× week.

That's not what i'm recommending you do, That's what I would do for myself. You gotta kind of figure out your own stuff. Because everything is person dependent there is no one size fits all.
Thanks for your nice advices, I will surely reduce the dosage, honestly I don't "fell" the hormone change in my body, but the numbers in bloodwork results are definitely not good.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I agree with this. The PCT is overkill. 100mgs of clomid + 40mgs of tamoxifen is overkill for any cycle. I've had great success running clomid as my only SERM at just 25/25/12.5/12.5. The highest I ever go is 50.

Also, I agree exemestane is the best AI out there.

stevezhou

Awards
In short, your androgens and estrogen went high on PCT, because you're on PCT.
Is that normal androgen and estrogen went above upper limit during PCT ? Or in your opinion you believe this is something serious and shall be prevented ?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is that normal androgen and estrogen went above upper limit during PCT ? Or in your opinion you believe this is something serious and shall be prevented ?
I can't really define what is normal in these situations, but it's not abnormal. Happened to me with 'just' Enclomiphene PCT at 12.5 mg. Estrogen rebound after being suppressed is not uncommon and then you add the SERM to increase test production 'rapidly' on top of that plus the different effects SERMs can have on sex hormones in general.

I can't say if it's serious or not. If you grow tits from the high estro, then I'd consider that pretty serious. For the slightly out of range test I would be pleased to have personally. The estro you want to bring down, like others said. And that dose and stack of SERMs is just nutty for a 6 week Osta run, IMO. Like others pointed out as well.

Last edited:

stevezhou

Awards
I can't really define what is normal in these situations, but it's not abnormal. Happened to me with 'just' Enclomiphene PCT at 12.5 mg. Estrogen rebound after being suppressed is not uncommon and then you add the SERM to increase test production 'rapidly' on top of that plus the different effects SERMs can have on sex hormones in general.

I can't say if it's serious or not. If you grow tits from the high estro, then I'd consider that pretty serious. For the slightly out of range test I would be pleased to have personally. The estro you want to bring down, like others said. And that dose and stack of SERMs is just nutty for 6 a week Osta run, IMO. Like others pointed out as well.
Thanks, your opinions are very helpful. Will try reducing the dosage and see how it works.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMG_7208.JPG

Just appears you did zero research.

The pct dosages, the daa which literally no one uses and was proven to raise estrogen….

stevezhou

Awards
View attachment 239657
Just appears you did zero research.
The pct dosages, the daa which literally no one uses and was proven to raise estrogen….
Thanks for the straightforward pointing out, I have stopped everything, leaving only Clomid 20mg a day. Is there any suggestion from you ? How would you use DAA in any way for bodybuilding ?

stevezhou

Awards
I think in this case, Arimahex by APEX will be perfect.
Thanks, unfortunately i wasn't in USA, shipping from US is a long way. Are there ingredients that you recommend? Probably they are easier to get.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the straightforward pointing out, I have stopped everything, leaving only Clomid 20mg a day. Is there any suggestion from you ? How would you use DAA in any way for bodybuilding ?
…I wouldn’t man. Id chuck it

(DAA is the only thing that’s made my nipples itch….)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
…I wouldn’t man. Id chuck it

(DAA is the only thing that’s made my nipples itch….)
Daa is a weird one. Ive seen it raise and lower test levels and ive seen it raise and lower estrogen. And i think back in the day there were some studies Showing that if you had low testosterone, it would raise it. But if your testosterone was already high/normal, it would lower it. Don't quote me on that part i'm just going off of memory. But i've definitely seen it swing the meter both directions.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Daa is a weird one. Ive seen it raise and lower test levels and ive seen it raise and lower estrogen. And i think back in the day there were some studies Showing that if you had low testosterone, it would raise it. But if your testosterone was already high/normal, it would lower it. Don't quote me on that part i'm just going off of memory. But i've definitely seen it swing the meter both directions.
Yeah weird product….I tried the Purus labs Dpol…had nitrates in it….So that was my first ‘sick nitrate pump’ lol….

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah weird product….I tried the Purus labs Dpol…had nitrates in it….So that was my first ‘sick nitrate pump’ lol….
I remember the product, I just don't remember if I used it or not