High Estrogen

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
just curious to what estradiol range everyone tries to stay in while on cycle. I’m running a test only right now and estradiol just came back at 53.6 on my labs. I have no symptoms currently but just curious if I should think to add an AI in now or not being that my levels came back pretty high. Any suggestions?

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just curious to what estradiol range everyone tries to stay in while on cycle. I’m running a test only right now and estradiol just came back at 53.6 on my labs. I have no symptoms currently but just curious if I should think to add an AI in now or not being that my levels came back pretty high. Any suggestions?
How much test are you running? I don’t think 53 is high. I think 39 is the top of the normal range. If youre not experiencing symptoms related to high estrogen I’d hold off. No sense in trying to fix a problem that’s not there, surely it’ll do more harm than good. Aromatase inhibitors can be harsh in your lipids. How’s your blood pressure, water retention, sexual health, mood etc.? If all are good then I’d not add any additional compounds.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My nips get tingly above 50, regardless of where my T is.
If I did not get tingles, puffiness, discomfort, drastic libido changes, I would not worry about it. For me, I worry about it pretty quickly.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is becoming widely excepted..and I totally agree..hits 70-80 then Yes..
OR
If you start watching to "View"..quick the Aromison..!!
Z...

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To clarify my post above, the sides I experienced were semi-verified with lab work after "feeling" or observing sides.
Not the other way around. I didn't get labs done and say "my nips are puffy".
I say semi-verified because I experienced the sides, added an AI and/or ancillary for prolactin, then gathered lab work to ensure I had them in check once I felt the sides subside or lessen. The labs give me a window to determine if the dosage I used was adequate.
Make sense?