SBHG Suppression

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I have been doing alot of research oh SBHG and I'm kinda at a loss of why stinging nettle extraxt isn't a mandatory in everyone's arsenal? In both animal and HUMAN tests it increased free T by 40% now that would be a great help to the Natty athlete but from all my research When you are introducing 600-800mg of T into your blood along with increased E(that you are taking an AI for) the body amps up the SBHG to compinsate(lake of short way it is explained) why is this cheap herb used in the grams just like Milk Thisle was gobbled down to rage on SD but not kill your liver? I really havn't found a Pharm that does the same thing and Nettle extract is dirt cheap, It's included in high anounts of all in 1 PCT pills but why not take it at all times

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the stuff. it takes time to work however, and therein lies the problem.. it doesn't offer an instant gratification to the user.
ime, it takes about 60 days to really kick in, but when it does you can feel it.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I was using stinging nettle root extract in the past around 2g I had to stop because my joints start to hurts kind of dry pain exactly like in pct when I used nov. I do not know if this herb decrease my SBHG but estro for sure.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I was using stinging nettle root extract in the past around 2g I had to stop because my joints start to hurts kind of dry pain exactly like in pct when I used nov. I do not know if this herb decrease my SBHG but estro for sure.
I'm not clear on how that happened because it's supposed to free up E2 as well but mainly T

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
[6] However, Stinging Nettle root also possesses aromatase inhibitors which may contribute to this effect.[9] Examine.com