Question about LGD 4033 and Suppression

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
hey all

I would like to use LGD4033 in low dose. Brawn at 4 Mg, once or twice a week for only appx 20 days.

But something worries me. It is said that LGD suppresses from the 1st dose whatever the dose 1, 5, 10 Mgrams. Even the lowest.

What's the risk ? Is there a way to overcome this by stacking with EPI or 4 Andro? (no idea)?

In this connection it is also said that Ostarine is not as effective, and yet it is much less suppressive. What's wrong with Ostarine? as I see several people here who do not ask for it?

Otherwise the only sarms I have the only option towards is the ACP-105. But very little info on him except that he would be Andarine without the annoying effects...

Thanks,

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything that has androgenic effect will be suppressive, period. It’s going to activate testosterone receptors, so your body thinks you have extra, so you won’t make as much of your own. That’s just how it works. Taking epi or 4 andro is only going to offset some side effects like lethargy that can come from not having enough testosterone. They don’t stop suppression, if anything, they’ll make it worse because you’re just adding more.

Ostarine is less effective. It still has androgenic effects, so it will decrease testosterone. Maybe not as much, but if you take enough long enough, you’ll get shut down. Again, this is just how androgens work.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
hey all

I would like to use LGD4033 in low dose. Brawn at 4gr, once or twice a week for only appx 20 days.

But something worries me. It is said that LGD suppresses from the 1st dose whatever the dose 1, 5, 10 grams. Even the lowest.

What's the risk ? Is there a way to overcome this by stacking with EPI or 4 Andro? (no idea)?

In this connection it is also said that Ostarine is not as effective, and yet it is much less suppressive. What's wrong with Ostarine? as I see several people here who do not ask for it?

Otherwise the only sarms I have the only option towards is the ACP-105. But very little info on him except that he would be Andarine without the annoying effects...

Thanks,
Assuming you meant 4mg once or twice a week? Or are you actually planning 4 grams?

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
If it is 4mg once a week it would be a waste I think and not worth messing with your hormones for something that won’t have any results

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hey all

I would like to use LGD4033 in low dose. Brawn at 4gr, once or twice a week for only appx 20 days.

But something worries me. It is said that LGD suppresses from the 1st dose whatever the dose 1, 5, 10 grams. Even the lowest.

Thanks,
Running 4 mg once or twice a week or even every single day is a total waste of time, it's going to provide you with zero results and you're just wasting your money too. Will using it twice a week at 4 mg suppressor testosterone levels, no it probably won't. But it doesn't matter because it's not going to do anything positive, it's like saying hey if I eat a slice of cucumber twice a week is anything going to happen? no nothing's going to happen.

Anything less then 10mg a day for a man is a total waste of time and money. And to top it off you are going to make no progress in 20 days on anything you want to make a bunch of progress on storms then you need to stay on them for like 2-3 months at a time

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Anything that has androgenic effect will be suppressive, period. It’s going to activate testosterone receptors, so your body thinks you have extra, so you won’t make as much of your own. That’s just how it works. Taking epi or 4 andro is only going to offset some side effects like lethargy that can come from not having enough testosterone. They don’t stop suppression, if anything, they’ll make it worse because you’re just adding more.

Ostarine is less effective. It still has androgenic effects, so it will decrease testosterone. Maybe not as much, but if you take enough long enough, you’ll get shut down. Again, this is just how androgens work.

Yes, I am aware of that. But I rarely observe something that suddenly suppresses you from the first dose. Hence my astonishment. I won't ask about another sarms or PH going suppressive after 8 weeks.

Assuming you meant 4mg once or twice a week? Or are you actually planning 4 grams?
Oh sorry .. 4mg of course.

Running 4 mg once or twice a week or even every single day is a total waste of time, it's going to provide you with zero results and you're just wasting your money too. Will using it twice a week at 4 mg suppressor testosterone levels, no it probably won't. But it doesn't matter because it's not going to do anything positive, it's like saying hey if I eat a slice of cucumber twice a week is anything going to happen? no nothing's going to happen.

Anything less then 10mg a day for a man is a total waste of time and money. And to top it off you are going to make no progress in 20 days on anything you want to make a bunch of progress on storms then you need to stay on them for like 2-3 months at a time

Ok, I understand. I didn't want to take any more because of this fu k...n story of immediate suppression . Either I did not understand everything on the subject. Apart from that fear I would go for 10mg per day for 30 days. No more additions etc... @Smont I learned that Ostarine isn't really your friend when you talk about it. (not that you of course). And elsewhere than here I don't hear that the results are not so crazy.

To summarize I wanted to do eg. J1-LGD 4mg - J2-EPI and other boster + creatine + Whey. J3-LGD - J4 Same ECD+BST and WHEY... etc. for 20 days.

Given your opinion i think i can throw this in the trash !

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's pretty simple, if you don't want supression you stay away from hormones. Taking doses of hormones that are so low that they won't cause suppression also means the dose is so low that it won't provide results. And suppression starts immediately as soon as you put a hormone in your system, that doesn't mean you're going to completely turn off your testosterone production but the whole idea is counterproductive. At the end of the day you can do whatever you want, but the idea that you have isn't going to provide you with results

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It's pretty simple, if you don't want supression you stay away from hormones. Taking doses of hormones that are so low that they won't cause suppression also means the dose is so low that it won't provide results. And suppression starts immediately as soon as you put a hormone in your system, that doesn't mean you're going to completely turn off your testosterone production but the whole idea is counterproductive. At the end of the day you can do whatever you want, but the idea that you have isn't going to provide you with results
OK i'ts clear !

For the PHs, I'm skilled enough to use them wisely. I only got good results with EPi and 4Andro only and didn't even really suffer from deletion. You have to learn well and I had to do it by using them... of course...

What would you recommend, in the sense that I only need to strengthen without increasing muscle mass? Not necessarily sarms or steroids.

for important information, I am not under TRT, I believe that specifying it changes everything.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OK i'ts clear !

For the PHs, I'm skilled enough to use them wisely. I only got good results with EPi and 4Andro only and didn't even really suffer from deletion. You have to learn well and I had to do it by using them... of course...

What would you recommend, in the sense that I only need to strengthen without increasing muscle mass? Not necessarily sarms or steroids.

for important information, I am not under TRT, I believe that specifying it changes everything.
Building strength is going to require a good strength training program and a calorie surplus. or bare minimum maintenance calories but you don't want to go into a deficit it is very hard to maintain or gain strength while losing weight unless you are brand new to lifting.

I'm actually in the process of making a back to the basics guideline thread that lays out the details of how to get stronger than just eating properly and supplementing for that goal.

When it comes to natural products for increasing strength creatine gets the win in my book.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's what I did:

20mg LGD 4033
330mg 4 andro oral
Fantastic cycle. Minimal sides and good results

Suppression was real, my nuts shrank for sure.

I'm currently in pct:
20mg tamoxifen
CEL mtest
CEL anabolic effect
SNS reduce xt
17.5mg mk677
Just added anacyclus xt

After only 10 days my nuts are starting to fill back out. I felt like crap for about 3-4 days and it's been improving since then

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I am aware of that. But I rarely observe something that suddenly suppresses you from the first dose. Hence my astonishment. I won't ask about another sarms or PH going suppressive after 8 weeks.
See this is the point I was making. You say you’re “aware”, but then don’t “observe” something suppressing from the first dose? If you take anything that activates your androgen receptors, your body will slow down androgen production. This is why there’s a “normal” testosterone range. You don’t just constantly pump out massive amounts of testosterone, there’s a feedback loop. Every androgen interrupts the feedback loop.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

there would be less cucumbers......................that's not nothing!

I do agree this is like taking a protein shake the second and fourth Thursday of the month..........a far cry from an effecttive strategy.

OP are you trying to finish off a partial bottle or something?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See this is the point I was making. You say you’re “aware”, but then don’t “observe” something suppressing from the first dose? If you take anything that activates your androgen receptors, your body will slow down androgen production. This is why there’s a “normal” testosterone range. You don’t just constantly pump out massive amounts of testosterone, there’s a feedback loop. Every androgen interrupts the feedback loop.
Think of suppression like a dimmer switch on lights vs ON/OFF. Suppression BEGINS from the first dose but will take a certain amount of time to cause a noticeable amount that can be felt or even register significantly on lab work.

My bad improper quote, was aimed at OP.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It takes a while for things to work their way through the appropriate metabolic pathways.

Just like you don't take your first dose and turn into Arnold.
You also don't take the first dose and your natural testosterone plummets to zero.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It takes a while for things to work their way through the appropriate metabolic pathways.

You also don't take the first dose and your natural testosterone plummets to zero.
While we're on the topic, "and I just quoted you because it's kind of on the same page, this isn't directed at you" but something that I think many ppl dont understand or know is that you might not ever completely shutdown your natural testosterone production. Some ppl will finish a cycle that has no testosterone in it and still have a testosterone score. If you've been on hormones for 6 weeks or 12 weeks or 20 weeks, and you were taking any testosterone and your testosterone number still come back at say 110, you were still producing a little bit of testosterone.

On the other end of the spectrum I've seen people take the most mild sarm or steroid you can name and after a 2 weeks their testosterone levels are damn near zero already.

It's a guessing game but it's best not to guess it's best to be prepared. If you want to avoid shutdown, you avoid hormones.

Now here's a better point for this thread. Testosterone suppression doesn't matter at all in this thread and the reason it doesn't matter is because taking 4 mg of a sarm or anything for that matter and only taking it once or twice or three times a week is not going to produce any results. Now if you wanted to take 20 to 30 mg every other day then yeah it's probably going to produce some results but you're also a lot more likely to shut your testicles down or at least start heading in that direction.

I do believe there's some studies that show taking anavar at less than 30 mg a day had minimal effect on the suppression of natural testosterone production in short cycles. It also had minimal effects on blood work for cholesterol and your liver etc.

Still doesn't make it a smart idea as I'm sure it's not apply to everyone.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established

So !

That's quite right.

What I'm trying to say. I have browsed several sites and Youtube video about LGD, and the reaction of the interlocutor was to let say that just only starting with the first dose of Lgd, even the lowest. HOP zero testo!

That's what I didn't understand. It's like anyone saying that a spark would be enough to burn down your house in one blast !
Now that I read you I understand better that it acts just like any exogenous dose on its own scale.

Yep Bro, i undertand !

Here's what I did:

20mg LGD 4033
330mg 4 andro oral
Fantastic cycle. Minimal sides and good results

Suppression was real, my nuts shrank for sure.

I'm currently in pct:
20mg tamoxifen
CEL mtest
CEL anabolic effect
SNS reduce xt
17.5mg mk677
Just added anacyclus xt

After only 10 days my nuts are starting to fill back out. I felt like crap for about 3-4 days and it's been improving since then
How many Week's ?

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Building strength is going to require a good strength training program and a calorie surplus. or bare minimum maintenance calories but you don't want to go into a deficit it is very hard to maintain or gain strength while losing weight unless you are brand new to lifting.

I'm actually in the process of making a back to the basics guideline thread that lays out the details of how to get stronger than just eating properly and supplementing for that goal.

When it comes to natural products for increasing strength creatine gets the win in my book.

Thanks,

All the strength gains that I have had at first a legitimacy without exogenous contribution. But for more comfort, I want to go one step further. The problem is that I have always made musculation "At home" but with good tools. Elastic, weight (5-10-25-40 - additionalbles). Body weight. Traction bar, reverse boot. It was enough, and I noticed a difference on the tatami or cage. There was a moment when I let myself go. Now I do more sport, I eat enough, Even if I think I have to raise my calories.

Also I now use the machines of the club.
for bodybuilding. Without abusing it, I don't want to "get bigger" but to have a mastery of the constant tension of speed and impact.

I am also a creatine user.

I always take a shake of creatine + Beta alanine + Agmatide (nsn) + Glutamine.

Is your book already online?

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is your book already online?
“In my book” is an expression meaning in my opinion. That’s all that guy is saying.

So I realized that English isn’t your primary language and I think that’s why I didn’t understand what you meant. No offense to you, I just didn’t pick up on it. When you said “suppress”, all that means is lowering, which is why I explained everything does that. But you were talking about someone saying that your testosterone drops to nothing after the first dose of something. That is incorrect. It’s possible to take a compound strong enough to switch off your production, but you’ll still have test in your bloodstream. Everything floating around will have to be metabolized. And as the compound gets broken down, you may start pumping out test again. It’s not a switch, it’s gradual. And like Smont was saying, it’ll be different for different people. Some people could have their test gone in a week or two, others might still have some the whole cycle.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So !

That's quite right.

What I'm trying to say. I have browsed several sites and Youtube video about LGD, and the reaction of the interlocutor was to let say that just only starting with the first dose of Lgd, even the lowest. HOP zero testo!

That's what I didn't understand. It's like anyone saying that a spark would be enough to burn down your house in one blast !
Now that I read you I understand better that it acts just like any exogenous dose on its own scale.

Yep Bro, i undertand !

How many Week's ?
I was only on LGD for about 6 weeks. I added it at the tail end of an andro cycle in which I opted to drop 1 andro and add the LGD. I had already been on cycle for about 8 weeks when I switched to the LGD which is why I didn't run it longer.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was only on LGD for about 6 weeks. I added it at the tail end of an andro cycle in which I opted to drop 1 andro and add the LGD. I had already been on cycle for about 8 weeks when I switched to the LGD which is why I didn't run it longer.
How long before you felt the LGD…?
Or where it ‘picked up where the 1andro left off’

What brand ya use?