nolva in PG not going into solution

fast89lx

Awards
Today is NOT a good day, I may have messed up my 4ad 'brew and my nolva isn't going so smooth either :(

I put 1g of nolva powder into 49ml of PG and shook the **** out of it, and am in the process of warming it up now but so far it isn't going into solution, there are LOTS of particles floating around in the bottle... Any suggestions?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
make sure it gets good and hot. shake it like hell and than reimmerse it in the hot water. it might take up to like 30 minutes before it'll all dissolve.

cobra1414

Awards
needs to be baked for a loooooong time

Took about 90 minutes of baking/stirring to get mine to stay at 24mg/ml

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ive`always been able to get nolva powder into everclear no problem at 20mg/ml with LOTS of shaking and heating ... also really helps to crush up the powder really well with a credit card before dumping it in

fast89lx

Awards
I think I should have crushed up the powder as it was clumpy beforehand but all is good now, I have been heating and shaking and heating and shaking and its all dissolved now :)

fast89lx

Awards
Another piece of info for those who care lol

As I said I MAY have messed up my 4ad dermal, (thread is in transdermal section)
I added some more alcohol and its ok now, for some reason it only sits at ~55ml on the syringe, but I guess some may have stuck to the mixing bowl or something

Then I did 1t, mixed 6g with 6ml of alcohol, put in the phlojel and it was more runny than the 4ad but not too bad, but I got a freakin air bubble in the syringe because I wasn't paying good enough attnention to what I was doing. Put in the plunger and due to the air bubble I probably lost 2ml inserting the plunger, wouldn't have been a bad thing as I could have used it as my first dose BUT I am not starting until friday.