Nolvadex, Cardarine , and MK677 for PCT

ZozolexFaro

Awards
Complete novice here. Just completed my first cycle of Ligandrol. Used 10mg a day for 8 weeks. Took 10 pounds of muscle with tons of strength. For my first PCT, I am thinking of Nolvadex, plus Cardarine, and MK677 for 8 weeks. All 3 at the lowest dose, Nolvadex 25mg, Cardarine 10mg, MK677 15mg per day. Does that make sense? Please let me know. Thank you!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t know what you mean “thinking” …your pct should already have started the next day. Right after your last dose of LGD …(which was too low and certainly not enough to give you 10 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks….Just sayin’)

ZozolexFaro

Awards
Don’t know what you mean “thinking” …your pct should already have started the next day. Right after your last dose of LGD …(which was too low and certainly not enough to give you 10 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks….Just sayin’)
Thanks for the info. So this combo will work? What should be the dosage of LGD then? I was told 10mg a day is enough for a complete novice. I went from 163 to 175, I guess 3-4 pounds of water retention. I'm 7 days after the last dose and still at 174 pounds. Started taking the PCT combo today.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good man

Most will suggest Nolva for 4 weeks…8 should not be necessary. Cardarine, I like 10mg pre workout or cardio. Mk I have no experience with.

(Bloodwork would be the ultimate, in deciding what’s needed)

ZozolexFaro

Awards
Sounds good man

Most will suggest Nolva for 4 weeks…8 should not be necessary. Cardarine, I like 10mg pre workout or cardio. Mk I have no experience with.

(Bloodwork would be the ultimate, in deciding what’s needed)
Thanks a lot, brother.