I'm going to start taking Nolvadex 10mg daily, what can I expect?

ShapiroMD

Awards
My other thread suggested that it will give a test boost. Better than all the otc test boosters.

How long should I take it for? (Yes I'm seriously and set on this)

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is NOT going to show a huge significant increase in LH/Test.. Who told you this.

You're taking drugs meant for women with breast cancer, and we use for PCT when used after AAS and you want to use it as a stand alone.

To be honest, you came to the wrong site if you want people to say GO FOR IT... This is just ridiculous .. A nolva stand alone !

ShapiroMD

Awards
majority of u are probably shaking their heads and screaming what a idiot on ur screens but in all seriousness, i am person with curiosity and i im kinda tempted to try it out. and no im not expecting anything out of it, just something to feed my curiosity. im really interested.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
why.. who got it in your head that Nolva is some missing link and will help you reach your goals.. Nolva is NOT going to help you build muscle. This would be an irresponsible use of this drug.

It will be hard for people to take you seriously on here if you go against everyone's advice and use things improperly just out of curiosity

Koryo1233

Awards
Although I assume most responses will probably just be negative, some hypothetical answers could help educate a few people.

dpfisher

You can expect an increased risk of liver cancer and maybe some irritability.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Why do you want us to give you hypothetical answers.. when you can get factual answers. The effects of Nolva are clear and have been documented.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
My other thread suggested that it will give a test boost. Better than all the otc test boosters.

How long should I take it for? (Yes I'm seriously and set on this)
I like to run some things alone for a week at a low dose to see if I get any sides or allergic reaction before stacking it. I ran some 19nor for a week at 40mg and started to get really itchy nips and decided after that test I'm gonna stay off it. Are you talking about nolvedex xt or nolva? either way you won't get anything out of it.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i would say you can expect nothing but a little liver toxicity that will go away.

a serm regulates estrogen. if you dont have low or high estrogen what do YOU expect it to do? its only going to lower estrogen a tad if its above what it needs to be. it will also raise estrogen if its too low.....

were you high when you thought it was a good idea? no offense cause im high a lot and i come up with dumb ideas.......i normally don't follow through with them though.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
u should get banned for post like this...dumbest thing ive ever heard

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It will slightly increase test levels but the half life is like 3 days so only being on it a week wont raise test much. even a 4 week cycle wont be very noticeable. Test levels get higher on an AI but then you have to watch estrogen levels getting too low. Also nolva makes me bitchy.

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
Unnecessary exposure to a known carcinogen.

That and unsubstantiated build-up of a tolerance to the drug, which may or may not be true. That would suck if, you know, you actually NEEDED it.

I like the idea of running something a week to check for side effects though. It'd suck to be trying to start PCT, lose a ****load of your vision to nolva/clomid, then have to wait a week or so for an order of toremifene to come in.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you are dead set on using it get on some PH for at least 3 week cycle and PCT with the nolva

paint2100

Awards
not to highjack the thread but my doc prescribed me 10mg nolva to combat gyno but it aint doing ****

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not to highjack the thread but my doc prescribed me 10mg nolva to combat gyno but it aint doing ****
was it a cycle that induced it? If so, I know usual doses for a pct with nolva are 40/30/20/20 ..10mg seems a little low in that respect

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
dotn wast your time man!
nolva has sides also you knwo this right?

your better off going with turinabol LV, sustain alph,liver juice and toco-8 from PP
and andraulic state GT from LG.
that would be good for puting on some muscle, boosting test AND being healthy about it!

paint2100

Awards
was it a cycle that induced it? If so, I know usual doses for a pct with nolva are 40/30/20/20 ..10mg seems a little low in that respect
It wasn't due to a cycle it was due to when I was on seroquel.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll desensitize yourself to the drug, tax your liver, increase the total number of estrogen receptors, expose yourself to a carcinogen, increase semen volume slightly, increase test slightly, waste your money. Just go buy a Muscletech Product. It'll do the same thing but you wont tax your liver, increase the total number of estrogen receptors, expose yourself to a carcinogen, increase semen volume slightly, or increase test slightly.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wasn't due to a cycle it was due to when I was on seroquel.
I know a side effect of seroquel is weight gain, never heard of gyno as a side.. if you had weight gain that could have caused it.. lots of cardio and up the dose if thats the case (ask the doc first tho about upping the dose since high doses are used only for pct)

paint2100

Awards
I know a side effect of seroquel is weight gain, never heard of gyno as a side.. if you had weight gain that could have caused it.. lots of cardio and up the dose if thats the case (ask the doc first tho about upping the dose since high doses are used only for pct)
i never gained weight on it. Seroquel caused lactation and breast sensitivity which led to the growth. It rare but happens. Next time I see him ill have the doses upped.

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
Prolactin sides of an antidepressant aren't unheard of.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
You'll desensitize yourself to the drug, tax your liver, increase the total number of estrogen receptors, expose yourself to a carcinogen, increase semen volume slightly, increase test slightly, waste your money. Just go buy a Muscletech Product. It'll do the same thing but you wont tax your liver, increase the total number of estrogen receptors, expose yourself to a carcinogen, increase semen volume slightly, or increase test slightly.
funny

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
You can expect an increased risk of cancer, slightly elevated liver enzymes, and maybe an improvement in cholesterol. Have fun! (oh yeah, Nolva can also mess up your libido)

srobby90

Awards
Interested to see results, but not expecting any. Nolva has been shown to reduce IGF-1, impair muscle breakdown(which is good for every other sport EXCEPT bodybuilding), and increase SHBG along with that test increase. If you were going to run something as a standalone test booster I think the best thing to use would be an AI with a long half life (A-dex) at a low dose spread out through the week. Even then though, estrogen increases the anabolic potential of androgens (that's why some tren pellets come with estradiol). The test booster that I would say is most effective though would probably be prop :)