should you stop ph's while on antibioctics?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was on a mohn cycle but then then got really sick...i think its strep, but not sure. i just stopped my mohn cycle only being 1.5-2 weeks into it...yes... i was very pissed...well now im on pct... how long should i pct for a short cycle like this one?... and next time could i stay on?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am of the opinion that yes you should stop everything, all supps and training for at least 3 weeks when taking antibiotics. You probably wont need pct at all, I would give my body a break so it can get well

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
I would say next time to go to the doctor's and get a strept test. Some people experience sore throats the first few weeks of PH/PS cycles and it can be alleviated by drinking plenty of water, taking vitamin C, and goldenseal.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You usually don't have too, but you didn't even say what kind of antibiotics you were taking!

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right now im on a pinicillan type antibiotic...i was tested and treated for strept but i woke up this mroning with my nose stopped up and having lots of drainage. i think i have the flu..so if thats the case ill hopefully be switching over to Tamaflu soon

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
right now im on a pinicillan type antibiotic...i was tested and treated for strept but i woke up this mroning with my nose stopped up and having lots of drainage. i think i have the flu..so if thats the case ill hopefully be switching over to Tamaflu soon
OK, if your on anadrol, halo, m5, DHT, 40HA, 4OHT, SD or 5ad, don't stop! If your on test, 1T, or M1T or any aromatizable stop or cut back to 1/4 doses just to maintain, then you can resum the cycle in 10-14d after the AB course is done. Is it Pen G or V? Also, keep it up with the pen while on the antiviral if you have a resp inf. Especially if it's in the lungs. If your not on 4OHA, you may wanna get some and start it now with some DHEA-7a-OH(leanX) while your on the AB treatments, this greatly boosts immunity

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
why should one stop while on a dose of pen? is there an interaction that could be dangerous, or is it because of the reduced protein synthesis?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
why should one stop while on a dose of pen? is there an interaction that could be dangerous, or is it because of the reduced protein synthesis?
I never do, they work different enzymes so there's no major toxicity enhancement. In fact, anabolics seem like a good way to combat the catabolic consequesces of some AB's.