Half way through 60 day Halodrol cycle...should I stop?

johnny666x

Awards
Hey guys,

Long story short - I started my Halodrol (75mg/day) may 1st. It started good but then after dealing with 12 hour work days, frustrations/depression involving divorce and child custody etc.... i just felt too blah to go or care unfortunately. I felt worn out emotionally and "physically". I'm disappointed in myself.

So, the question is..... would it be better for me to keep going - and start working out again and finish off the rest of this month.... OR..... stop the Halodrol now and go on PCT and restart in a few months (how much time would be needed to recoup from 1 month?).

Anyway, thanks for the help. It's appreciated!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would stop now, 2 months is already a long time to be on a methyl and if you weren’t using a test base with it then the halodrol is definitely a factor is definitely a factor as to why you feel depressed and frustrated. Your test is probably tanked. You need a serm (clomid, nolva, torem) and need to run it for 4-8 weeks followed by 3-4 months off if you want to do it properly. I always like adding m test, reduce xt and x gels to my pct to help with wellbeing, cortisol control and muscle mass retention. Good luck

johnny666x

Awards
I would stop now, 2 months is already a long time to be on a methyl and if you weren’t using a test base with it then the halodrol is definitely a factor is definitely a factor as to why you feel depressed and frustrated. Your test is probably tanked. You need a serm (clomid, nolva, torem) and need to run it for 4-8 weeks followed by 3-4 months off if you want to do it properly. I always like adding m test, reduce xt and x gels to my pct to help with wellbeing, cortisol control and muscle mass retention. Good luck
It's only been a month (out of the intended 8 weeks). Thank you for your helpful and informational advice!

thefrenchmen

thefrenchmen

Awards
I am going to start halo soon. How did the cycle go so far? What’s your pct/oct/ and AI?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You should hop on dermacrine asap, it will help with all of those ailments. I would get it and at least run it another 15 days. 30 days is really when HDrol really shines, you're in the sweet spot.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah... Dermacrine MAY make you feel better. ...it certainly wont make it worse. In my opinion, it's a very good on-cycle feel-good compound.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would cut it short imo. I'm been in a similar position where life gets in the way with gym and I pushed through but definitely didn't dedicate myself as I usually do. Time on, plus pct, equals time off for myself. Hoping it all works out either way.