aas or ph/ps(wich is more strain on kidneys)?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
wich is more strain on kindney/liver aas or ph/ps ? for instance im takeing 2cc's of sledge test and 1cc of hydroxy-nandrolone daily.but i could stop the ph/ps in the middle af the cycle and go to test prop 1cc eod/durab 1cc 2x wk. for the remaing 6 wks. does anybody have thoughts, because i would think that ph/ps would be more strain.....they maybe weaker but you have to take twice as much to get resulyts[in my case anyway].???

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I wouldn't worry about the kidneys because I've never heard of anybody having renal failure from steroids. Their used to be a rumor that trenbolone affected the kidneys but it was never proven. As for wich is worse on the liver, it depends on which compounds. Anything that is alkylated is going to stress the liver weather its a steroid or prohormone. The actual amount of stress depends on the compound some steroids could be more stressful than some prohormones but the opposite could be true also.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i guess its too late, i think ill drop the sledge test,since i pinned the real prop.today., ......it was sittin in the cabinet,"icould here it saying over and over try me ",well i thought im gettin tired of pinnin all that ph/ps **** and just gave in......now well see..

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
wich is more strain on kindney/liver aas or ph/ps ? for instance im takeing 2cc's of sledge test and 1cc of hydroxy-nandrolone daily.but i could stop the ph/ps in the middle af the cycle and go to test prop 1cc eod/durab 1cc 2x wk. for the remaing 6 wks. does anybody have thoughts, because i would think that ph/ps would be more strain.....they maybe weaker but you have to take twice as much to get resulyts[in my case anyway].???
Boy that is a hard one. I am going out on a limb here and say PS are harder on the body in genral. I thinking of two major reasons here : first there is more involed in processing them, simplely put your body has to do more to convert them and process them. the second would be that you have to (in some cases) take lager amounts to get anyware near the same effect of a normal dosage of the real thing (I am think of teat and 4ad here). This not to say of course that PH don't work or aren't a vaible option but I don't think that they are nearly the option that reat gear is.

JM2C

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Boy that is a hard one. I am going out on a limb here and say PS are harder on the body in genral. I thinking of two major reasons here : first there is more involed in processing them, simplely put your body has to do more to convert them and process them. the second would be that you have to (in some cases) take lager amounts to get anyware near the same effect of a normal dosage of the real thing (I am think of teat and 4ad here). This not to say of course that PH don't work or aren't a vaible option but I don't think that they are nearly the option that reat gear is.

JM2C
That sounds like a valid theory. The major thing that made me switch is the volume of oil I was having to shoot a week, just to get decent levels and less results. I always wonder about the enzyme that is required to convert the PH, how much can be done, how much stress and energy consumption does that require?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a valid theory. The major thing that made me switch is the volume of oil I was having to shoot a week, just to get decent levels and less results. I always wonder about the enzyme that is required to convert the PH, how much can be done, how much stress and energy consumption does that require?
That is a good question. I'm not even sure how I could research that. I do know that injecting that much oil( I didn't even think of that in my post) is not good for you due to the nature of the way your body has to absorb it. I hate to even mention it but what do you think is going to happen to valanteno? that was a good point

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
this was exactly my thought, because lets say EQ/enan--i can use less in one week of these..verus 3-5 cc's a day of ph/ps a day.the body has to convert and go thru your kidneys and at those high amounts ,that cant be good.and after your body does absorb that oil where does it go from there,kidnrys to expell?maybe ?