NattyDaddy420’s Homebrew Injectable Supplements (No AAS or Peptides)

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
I homebrew a lot of random stuff, so I figured I’d share some of the things I brew and recipes. Everything here is totally legal and things you can buy on Amazon/Bulk Supplments.

First one is my injectable pre-workout pump blend

500mg/ml L-Carnitine
100mg/ml L-Arginine
100mg/ml L-Citrulline
100mg/ml L-Orinthine

L-Carnitine has lots of benefits but it’s main uses are easier use of fat for fuel and potential to up-regulate androgen receptors

Here is my recipe:

25g l carnitine
5g arginine
5g citrulline
5g orinthine
20ml distilled water
0.5 ml benzyl alcohol

Heat, Stir, and Filter into sterile vials

Attachments

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Injectable Glutathione + MIC blend

This one is for liver health, general antioxidant health, and potential boost in fat burning.

300mg/ml Glutathione
40mg/ml Methionine
40mg/ml Choline
40mg/ml Inositol

I take a half ml of this every night before bed

My recipe is:
15g glutathione
2g methionine
2g Inositol
2g Choline
34ml distilled water
0.5ml benzyl alcohol

It will form into a cloudy milky substance and it won’t go clear because of the glutathione. I added just a pinch of baking soda, it fizzed, and then it disolved more into a clear substance. I think I should have used more baking soda, but I don’t have a PH meter so I didn’t want to overdo it and ruin the brew. It burns a bit injecting it subq but not really any pain doing it IM

Attachments

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
If you have any other ideas for aminos/vitamins that could be better in injectable form, let me know, I’m sure I can come up with a good recipe and I’m willing to be a human Guinea Pig 😁

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
Yes and yes. Just recently started the Glutathione + MIC blend so can't say much for it yet, future bloodwork will tell. I've been taking injectable carnitine for several months, but the added aminos is new. I do notice much more vascularity and a pump since I started taking that, as that has a more acute effect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
MadStax Anabolics 0
enhanced Supplements 4
enhanced Supplements 0
MadStax Anabolics 11