PH Stack AND PCT HELP

SHADS302

Awards
I am new to the PH side of working out but recently purchased a few items from Complete Nutrition (Legal Limit Labs) and wanted to run this stack by some people that know what they are doing to get opinions and reviews of these supplements. I would also like input on things to add during the cycle or remove and then the best PCT stack to use.

LLL makes all these components

5-Deca-Zol (2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol 15mg ; 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol 12.5mg)

Epi-Cynodrone ( 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one 10mg; 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg; Anabolic activator blend 6,7,dyhydroxybergamottin, vanadyl, bioperine 22.5mg)

3-test-oxo ( test production supps, activator blend and anti-estrogen Chrysin, DIM, Red Clover extract)

Optimizer ( Liver Detox, Prostate Support, Anti Estrogen - Calcium D-glucurate, Chrysin)

Stack is as follows

2 Deca daily
2 Epi daily
2-3 test
3 opti
milk thistle
GNC liver support
4-5wks

during this I will use kre-alkaline, protein, pre-workout, flax & omega, taurine, glutamine, etc along with a good diet and fat burning supp

should I be using the test during the cycle and or during my PCT? When should I start a PCT? Should I take these together or split them into 2 cycles or possibly half the dosage and extend the time or make it a half dose but two cycles?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know quite what the compounds you're using are and your post is a bit jumbled so... I'm just going to straight recommend a SERM for PCT alongside the TRS. This is the PCT I use, along with some form of DAA (TCF-1, Lit-up, Adamantium, etc.)