Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, just coming to the end of a 10 week stack:

Super Mandro 330mg/day
R-andro Shred 300mg/day R Andro
150mg/day 7 dhea
Epiandro 600mg pre workout only

Cycle so far has been great, starting to feel some slight lethargy some days but other than that feeling good. This was a recomp cycle and I've definitely leaned out big time especially around my waist, and I'm up about 4-5lbs total, looking so much thicker overall.

I have clomid that I'm going to run at 25mg/day for 4 weeks and maybe another 2 weeks at 12.5mg/day depending on how I'm feeling. I'm also to run x gels pre workout. My biggest worry is putting the weight back on my midsection as I think the 7 dhea really helped with cortisol and reducing my love handles. What else would you guys add, I think the xgels and alphamax will help maintain my strength and fullness. I guess I'm most worried about cortisol rebound after 10 weeks on 7 dhea.

I was also going to add alphamax xt, but after looking at some Olympus products I'm intrigued. It looks like test1fy and alphamax are similar, with test1fy having the addition of anacyclus pyrethrum. It looks like there are lots of overlaps between test1fy, kings blood and super pct. I'd like to maintain my strength and size gains as best as possible, what product or 2 products stacked in addition to x gels do you think would be best? Fyi have used vector and follidrone and unfortunately didnt notice much from vector, follidrone maybe kept me a little fuller looking and helped keep the fat off, but the results were underwhelming.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, just coming to the end of a 10 week stack:

Super Mandro 330mg/day
R-andro Shred 300mg/day R Andro
150mg/day 7 dhea
Epiandro 600mg pre workout only

Cycle so far has been great, starting to feel some slight lethargy some days but other than that feeling good. This was a recomp cycle and I've definitely leaned out big time especially around my waist, and I'm up about 4-5lbs total, looking so much thicker overall.

I have clomid that I'm going to run at 25mg/day for 4 weeks and maybe another 2 weeks at 12.5mg/day depending on how I'm feeling. I'm also to run x gels pre workout. My biggest worry is putting the weight back on my midsection as I think the 7 dhea really helped with cortisol and reducing my love handles. What else would you guys add, I think the xgels and alphamax will help maintain my strength and fullness. I guess I'm most worried about cortisol rebound after 10 weeks on 7 dhea.

I was also going to add alphamax xt, but after looking at some Olympus products I'm intrigued. It looks like test1fy and alphamax are similar, with test1fy having the addition of anacyclus pyrethrum. It looks like there are lots of overlaps between test1fy, kings blood and super pct. I'd like to maintain my strength and size gains as best as possible, what product or 2 products stacked in addition to x gels do you think would be best? Fyi have used vector and follidrone and unfortunately didnt notice much from vector, follidrone maybe kept me a little fuller looking and helped keep the fat off, but the results were underwhelming.
When I PCT I use nolvadex at 40/40/20/20
(Clomid is fine also) then I use creatine to help keep my strength up and I use some DAA. That's how i do it and i keep most of my strength and mass gains.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely prefer clomid over nova personally and I'm not sold on DAA especially with more info coming out about it recently. My biggest confusion I guess is about the Olympus products since they seem to have a decent amount of overlap. I was thinking of stacking either test1fy and super pct or test1fy and kingsblood but I'm not sure. Obviously with xgels as well.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I definitely prefer clomid over nova personally and I'm not sold on DAA especially with more info coming out about it recently. My biggest confusion I guess is about the Olympus products since they seem to have a decent amount of overlap. I was thinking of stacking either test1fy and super pct or test1fy and kingsblood but I'm not sure. Obviously with xgels as well.
I'm not saying DAA is a necessity by any means. I doubt it has much true impact but obviously we can all agree that the SERM is the most important part of your PCT. I was just saying what I personally do for PCT

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Invictus would be a good add on.

I’m doing invictus, 7kt and sustain for my pct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend bumping clomid up to 50/50/25/25. I've seen it dosed a lot at that dosage for a 4 week pct. And you can add on a natty product in pct like FD2.0 or reduce xt if you wanted.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FD2 All day pumps and you feel great. Energy to give!
A great part of your PCT for rure.

Yes. Agreed on at least bumping the first week' SERM to 50 to jump start then maybe 25/25/25

M

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus would be a good add on.

I’m doing invictus, 7kt and sustain for my pct.
jrock645 lol...at 1st I thought 7kt? then my dumbass realized it is vii-kt!!!

no virtus, I think virtus is as good as it gets for otc AI.

I trust you ran a 'light' cycle since no mention of serm.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha over everything(serm excluded): Test boosting, estrogen lowering, phyto-serm properties, mood boosting, NO boosting, etc. All with ten years of positive feed back, in house and independent blood work.

If I had to stack Sustain Alpha with anything, it would be OL's Kings Blood. Preferably OG, but I can't really speak against the current version.

Clomid: 25mg EOD week 1-8
Sustain Alpha: 5 on 2 off week 1-12 tapering dose
Kings Blood Blood week 1-8

Plenty of natty buyers you can add, but I see you already are using X-Gels. Mass Max XT is pretty popular. So is our Iconogenin, if you are interested in a high quality Loxogenin product.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
jrock645 lol...at 1st I thought 7kt? then my dumbass realized it is vii-kt!!!

no virtus, I think virtus is as good as it gets for otc AI.

I trust you ran a 'light' cycle since no mention of serm.
Wasnt light, and i always use nolva and clomid together. Then this stuff as a bonus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wasnt light, and i always use nolva and clomid together. Then this stuff as a bonus.

glad you enjoy our products....Invictus and vii-kt together is very underrated, imo.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
glad you enjoy our products....Invictus and vii-kt together is very underrated, imo.
Havent used the vii-kt but had been using invictus to help shed some fat, along with salvo for td clen. About 5 months away from the wedding so trying to keep this crazy train rolling.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Havent used the vii-kt but had been using invictus to help shed some fat, along with salvo for td clen. About 5 months away from the wedding so trying to keep this crazy train rolling.
if you were seeing fat shedding results from Invictus adding in vii-kt should up the ante, I know I see great results using them together.

good luck with the pre-wedding cut-down!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check out Sns reduce xt. It’ll help with the inevitable cortisol spike while your hormones recover.

Only other things I’d add with your xgels and alpha would be just some basics like creative mono and maybe a gda like Sns glycophase.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if you were seeing fat shedding results from Invictus adding in vii-kt should up the ante, I know I see great results using them together.

good luck with the pre-wedding cut-down!!!
Thanks! Just gotta keep plugging away. The beaches of Ibiza will be taken by sea, land and air.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Just gotta keep plugging away. The beaches of Ibiza will be taken by sea, land and air.
never been to Ibiza...but palma de Mallorca remains my favorite beach of all time-topless, lol.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like sustain alpha and kings blood it is.. thanks guys! Dont want to use reduce xt since its 7 dhea and I've been on that for 10 weeks now since it's part of R andro shred.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like sustain alpha and kings blood it is.. thanks guys! Dont want to use reduce xt since its 7 dhea and I've been on that for 10 weeks now since it's part of R andro shred.
1st time using sustain alpha? if so I think you will be pleasantly surprised!!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great choice. My code "APE" will save you 25% at checkout if you choose to order direct from the Iconic website.

You'll love SA, and at 5 on, 2 off the bottle will last twice as long. Been a staple of mine for the last four or five years. Saved my libido and erection quality at a bad time. This is why I was so happy to join Iconic, when they picked up the formula. If you like it enough, you can run it indefinitely with the mini cycles.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great choice. My code "APE" will save you 30% at checkout if you choose to order direct from the Iconic website.

You'll love SA, and at 5 on, 2 off the bottle will last twice as long. Been a staple of mine for the last four or five years. Saved my libido and erection quality at a bad time. This is why I was so happy to join Iconic, when they picked up the formula. If you like it enough, you can run it indefinitely with the mini cycles.
Scottfalcon….if you have any questions about sustain alpha this is the guy to ask....APE knows sustain as well as anyone!!!