Mass Stack 1 andro, 4 andro, 19 nor andro, AI and PCT Help

saberx

Awards
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site I'm a healthy 25 year old and about to take my first cycle of steel's mass stack, 1 andro, 4 andro, and 19 nor andro.
I have run SARMS before so I am kind of familiar with some AI's and PCT.
My question is running these 3 andros for 6-8 weeks should I use an AI? Would an OTC AI be okay?
Also for PCT would an OTC AI for 4 weeks be a good idea? I do have enough clomid left over for a PCT cycle too.
Main concern is DHT, would like to keep my hair lol, and my sex drive throughout and after the cycle.

Sorry in advanced for the Noob questions but figured I'd be safe than sorry with so many contradicting things on the internet.

Thanks

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
So I'm not trying to be a dick but I can't give you advise when you clearly bought something and did no research as to what you are getting yourself into. You need to read up on using PEDs. This includes precautions to take while on cycle, proper AIs, and PCT. You're asking basic questions that anyone should have the answers to before even considering taking any form of PED.

Now I say this because we have seen through new studies that messing with your bodies hormones can have long term effects on your health. I know at 25 these kind of things don't cross your mind, I know they sure a hell didn't when I used my first non methylated PH at 23. I'm just trying to help man. I had my eyes opened earlier this year when I walked away from a traffic accident that should have killed me. So read more. Look up how to run a proper AAS cycle. There are all kinds of videos, articles, and blog posts about it. Use the search function on this site and type in your questions. I know you're not using legit AAS but you're still messing with your hormones so it should be given the same respect.

EDIT: It's not contradicting information. There is no blanket use this at this dose answer because these drugs affect everyone different. People are posting what worked for them. So you have to learn proper dosing for your body. What is the same is what drugs to use for AI and PCT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site I'm a healthy 25 year old and about to take my first cycle of steel's mass stack, 1 andro, 4 andro, and 19 nor andro.
I have run SARMS before so I am kind of familiar with some AI's and PCT.
My question is running these 3 andros for 6-8 weeks should I use an AI? Would an OTC AI be okay?
Also for PCT would an OTC AI for 4 weeks be a good idea? I do have enough clomid left over for a PCT cycle too.
Main concern is DHT, would like to keep my hair lol, and my sex drive throughout and after the cycle.

Sorry in advanced for the Noob questions but figured I'd be safe than sorry with so many contradicting things on the internet.

Thanks
Wow, that's some pricey stuff bro.
I'm assuming that you did already buy it?

You will need a SERM for PCT. Clomid will do (if you actually have enough left of it).
I would definitely get a research chemical/pharma type AI (not OTC) to use, if needed.

saberx

Awards
Wow, that's some pricey stuff bro.
I'm assuming that you did already buy it?

You will need a SERM for PCT. Clomid will do (if you actually have enough left of it).
I would definitely get a research chemical/pharma type AI (not OTC) to use, if needed.
Thanks for the Info, yea I definitely have enough Clomid so I'll probably do 50/50/25/25 again.