Just received a couple bottles of Furaguno..

acwingfoot

Awards
Just got three bottles of Furaguno to run for a future cut.. i looked at the bottles and the expiration says 04/09... unopened bottles still in unopened boxes.. good or no good? Should i send these back or do you think they are still good?

mdotmdot

Awards
Just got three bottles of Furaguno to run for a future cut.. i looked at the bottles and the expiration says 04/09... unopened bottles still in unopened boxes.. good or no good? Should i send these back or do you think they are still good?
They are good dont wory lol, they must have a expired date for retail purposes. You should be happy cuz u must have gotten a good deal. I go to local supp shops all the time and pick up expired creatine,glutamine ect... best darn deals around lol. :shhh:

meathed

meathed

Awards
If you got them where I think you did, then they say in the title the expiration along with "guaranteed fresh". That's why the price is such. I picked up a few along with some Oxyguno for some future cut stack simply because it was so cheap. The shelf life is usually far beyond what the product is dated for providing it was warehoused and you store it in a cool, dark,low moisture, environment and the bottles are sealed. Let us know how it goes when you begin your cycle. Are you planning to stack this or run solo?

acwingfoot

Awards
thats what i figured .. i just wasn't sure with PH's.. I do the same with Protein, etc.. as long as it's not TOO expired..
I got a disgusting deal, but had no idea before i ordered them they were expired .. maybe i should ocloser next time .. dumba$$ haha..

anyways, I was going to run a Clenviscerate (or just liquid clen?? I have the clen just not the topical)/tt-33/Fura cut.. or I have a couple bottles of natadrol and thought hmm maybe a natadrol/fura stack??

what about you meathed??

meathed

meathed

Awards
No worries. I think the Fura/Clen~EC~Clen/and DS's Lean Xtreme would be solid as hell bro. I think I'm going to go a little crazy and do a bridge with PP's SuperDrone at 10/20/30/30 into a Havoc/Fura at 0/0/0/20,99/30,99/40,198/40,198 and finish up with a solid PCT. It will all depend on whether I can cut hormone free to ~8-10%BF by the end of March.

mattingly

Awards
After almost 3 weeks on Furaguno, I can say I've never felt this good all around (gym, libido, mood) from running any PH.